Latest News: (loading..)

enragedcow

Members
  • Content count

    170
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About enragedcow

  • Birthday 10/02/1980

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    Tom Perkins
  • Location
    Michigan

Contact Methods

  1. Anyone else having this problem? My customers can't get rate quotes, and I can't print labels. It says gateway.fedex.com is unreachable, just wanting to make sure it's not just my system :)
  2. Hi All! On my current website, we have one of the auth.net contributions playing nicely with the Cardinal Commerce Verified by visa/mastercard secure code system. (Which, by the way, I HIGHLY recommend... our chargebacks all but disappeared after we started using them!) However, I could never get it to play nice with the Gift card/voucher contribution. In fact, now I can't even get the Auth.net/VbV systems to play nice. I remember I had the dreaded "cannot connect to authorize.net, check your cURL and server settings" message a while back, but now I don't know how I fixed it. In any case, I'd love to upgrade our store a bit, but I can't do much until I figure out how to make all of them work. So, bottom line - anyone out there successfully run all 3 contributions? CCGV - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,282 Authorize.net (Any!) Cardinal Commerce Verified By Visa/MasterCard Secure Code - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,cardinal
  3. hmmm... that's a bummer. I'm trying to think of any simple fix at all... even adding garbage to the URL to at least make the number less obvious.
  4. Anyone know how we can hide the tracking number in the URL when a customer clicks "Track this package?" I know the tracking number needs to be passed to FedEx, but is there a way to remove it from actually showing up in the URL? It's a fraud control thing, I would like if my customers didn't have the actual tracking number... any thoughts? Thanks!
  5. Well, I'm pretty much done installing your new version, it looks great! It was hard to translate a lot of it, but I figured it out. Thanks a lot for your hard work! This is a wonderful contribution.
  6. Okay, one more thing: For some reason, with this module running, the "back" button doesn't work on my website. Not with any browser... I comment out the categories_js from the column_left.php, and the "back" button works again... so I think there is an issue for me with the javascript in the file. Any ideas? Thanks!
  7. Okay, strange problem: When I search by just keywords, it works great. However, when I use any of the drop downs, then do a search, all the links get a ?manufacturer_id=XXX at the end. These won't resolve for some reason. Does anyone have a great idea how to stop it from putting that at the end of my links? Thanks!
  8. I seem to have noticed a small problem with using this contribution and the Ulimate SEO URL's contribution. In the estimaged_shipping.php, we have this submit/return URL function: $info_box_contents[] = array('form' => tep_draw_form('estimated_shipping', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '',$request_type, false), 'post'), This seems to return the browser to .../product_info.php when using the other contribution. The estimated shipping prices come up fine; but then the customer is thrown to an error message about "product not found" since the function isn't calling the correct pid to append to the product_info.php. So, as a test, I tried adding this line to the beginning of the estimated_shipping.php: $url = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; The replacing all references to $PHP_SELF to $url. However, that's still not working. The $url definitely calls the correct URL, but I think there is a resolution problem with SEO URLs or something along those lines, I'm not entirely sure.. So as a temporary fix, I just changed the post URL to shopping_cart.php, so at least customers go to thier cart instead of an error. Anyone have any other ideas how we could get around this?
  9. Oh man, I finally got this thing working tonight, and I didn't even have to beg for help! :D I had lots of problems though (none were because of the script). My host had osCommerce pre-installed, and all my database tables have an "osc_" prefix on them. So anytime I try to use a contrib that writes to the DB, I have to go through them line by line to find all table references and append that prefix (took me FOREVER to figure out that problem.) I also use STS (yea yea I know) and for some reason, I couldn't call image files from within the osc directory anymore. So my header graphic had to be moved to my site root, and now it works fine. :blink: Again, that one took me forever to figure out, I'm not even 100% sure that was the exact issue, but it worked once I moved them so we'll take it! Anyway, finally got it working, and I thank you tons!! Once biz picks up a bit, I might even make a kindly donation... so keep your fingers crossed!