Jump to content
Latest News: (loading..)


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    dan silverman

Recent Profile Visitors

1,607 profile views
  1. duckydan

    updated certificates

    Bobber see my post above. You need to change gateway to gateway2 in the aim file in includes/modules/payment. It appears three times. That will fix it.
  2. duckydan

    updated certificates

    John, thanks for your answer. changing all instances of gateway. to gateway2. was the solution for me. This really needs to be posted as an update or upgrade for the module as i am certain others are going to be posting with this problem.
  3. duckydan

    updated certificates

    John, i'm having the same issue as Ken. I updated my certs but still get the same issue. Everything was working Sunday and fell to hell on Monday. Any idea? I'm running OSC 2.3.4
  4. Bumping to see if anyone has an answer to the issue above.
  5. I'm having an issue with this mod. Right now if I have a $10 off $100 coupon and someone applies it and then edits their cart they can essentially get $10 off $10. How can I force a recheck on submit?
  6. I know this is an older mod but just starting having a problem with it... the mod is working great, but when I send an order update e-mail or create an order and send a notification, the update is blank. It has the subject "Your order has been updated" but no body content. I tried to see what could be the problem but nothing stands out. I tried it with a new customer, with an existing customer and without a customer and it all yields the same result. I am using OSC 2.3.4. (I'm assuming it's with this mod but it may also be the order editor portion of the mod that is broken)
  7. Sorry to bump, but wondering if anyone has any ideas to fix this?
  8. Hello all, a problem just came up that wasn't happening before... i found it was a fixed issue but don't see the fix. We are using the PayPal app and the PayPal Express option. Just today we started getting: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts It works when using a credit card but not PayPal. I see the PayPal fix, but that doesn't help because the code for the app is completely different from the old IPN.
  9. duckydan

    NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

    I'm having a problem using the version for OSC 2.3. I have Discount Codes and Shipping Insurance mods installed. The Discount Codes work fine. I can add a coupon on the backend with no issue. Shipping insurance however will not let me add $1.95 to the field. This is a pre-populated field on the front end where if a user selects it, it is automatically added. If I edit the order and add $1.95 to that field it resets it back to $0. I also cannot add any fields to the order totals by hitting the + even though it is an option. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this Is happening or how to fix it?
  10. duckydan

    Paypal IPN warning with Paypal App / Express

    @@241 - I do not have a file includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php @@frankl - I replaced all of the module files with those that came with the app. In fact my entire modules/payments folder contains nothing except for the authorize.net modules and the paypal app modules (paypal_express.php, paypal_pro_dp.php, paypal_prop_hs.php, paypal_prop_payflow_dp.php, paypal_pro_payflow_ec.php, paypal_standard.php)
  11. duckydan

    Paypal IPN warning with Paypal App / Express

    So just an update... the old server has been shutdown and we are still getting these warnings. There are no calls at all to that file anywhere in any file on the server and the paypal return URL is turned off. I'm completely baffled at this point and any help would be appreciated. Paypal insists we are sending the data in a notify_url string. My awstats shows that the file was called 186 times over the past 2 days even though it doesn't exist. With the paypal app, return url is set to off and just for safe measure I set it in paypal to checkout_process.php am I missing anything?
  12. duckydan

    Paypal IPN warning with Paypal App / Express

    So I don't see anything but we migrated from OSC 2.2. I didnt copy the config table though as I manually rebuilt that and I am using 2.3.4. This is a really dumb question.... The old server is up but dormant... It can't be accessed but is standing in case we need to access it for a missing file. Does that IPN dial out without someone checking out? Like for a status check for a refund or anything like the paypal app does?
  13. duckydan

    Paypal IPN warning with Paypal App / Express

    I thought so but we turned the IPN return url setting to off but just for good measure we set it to be checkout_process.php. When we contacted paypal they told us it was being sent in the notify url but again that would have to be coded somewhere and it's not.
  14. Hoping someone here can help. We are using the PayPal app with the PayPal express option. We get daily e-mails telling us that Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing: .com/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account. The issue is that we are using the paypal app... that file does not exist obviously. I'm not sure how it's even being set yet alone called. I did a code search and replace on every file on my server and I see nothing even containing ipn.php let alone sending it out.
  15. duckydan

    Server Error on multiple Add-Ons

    EDIT: I figured it out and that sucked and was stupid! permissions had to be set to 644 and not 664. 664 caused a failure.