Jump to content

jerryc21

Members
  • Content count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    S Stroud
  1. Have tried this, still causes the same problem. Here is a copy of the error as on my Iphone: https://www.red-onions.co.uk/mobile_protx_process.php?action=process (This is the URL that it tried to access, 'protx_process.php' exists on the server but 'mobile_protx_process.php does not. If I was to copy the existing protx_process.php and rename to mobile_protx_process php, would this work?) The rest of the errror is as follows: Not Found The requested URL /mobile_protx_process.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.red-onions.co.uk Port 443 I will look at applying the Paypal Express update. Regards
  2. Just a bit more on the problem with the payment processing problem, the error does not occur using a PC to access the mobile site. Testing was done on an Iphone, this is where the error occurred.
  3. We have installed this to our site and mostly works, except when the payment is processed. Currently, it picks up 2 payment forms, Paypal and Sagepay. It allows me to process the payment but appears to 'fall over' when it passes to the payment processor, in both cases a 404 error occurs and in the case of Paypal, says 'requested URL /mobile_ppeb.php was not found' and with Sagepay the file not found is 'protx_process.php. How do I get round this problem?
  4. We have installed this to our site and mostly works, except when the payment is processed. Currently, it picks up 2 payment forms, Paypal and Sagepay. It allows me to process the payment but appears to 'fall over' when it passes to the payment processor, in both cases a 404 error occurs and in the case of Paypal, says 'requested URL /mobile_ppeb.php was not found' and with Sagepay the file not found is 'protx_process.php. How do I get round this problem?
  5. Have recently installed v5.1 to our site. The contribution is working fine as a mobile version of our site. However, during the day we run several CRON jobs, the bulk of which, using a file obtained through FTP from our suppliers, updates the Product tables. When we switched on the IOSC3, we found these feeds would not run. We found that the Re-direct code in application_top.php is changing the name of our feed file to the mobile version, eg one file is named DDLTD.php and is called through CRON as such, the message I get from CRON is that it can't find the file mobile_DDLTD.php. It does appear to run a portion of DDLTD.php. The file is split into 3 parts, 1st it downloads a CSV file from the supplier site via FTP, next it processes the CSV file and creates an array and thirdly updates the database. The 1st part (the FTP part) seems to process, the rest dosen't. Also, Cron jobs that do not appear to have MYSQL calls works fine. If I run the file manually, from the browser, it will process fine. The previous versions (V4) of IOSC3 did not cause this problem. It seems to be an incompatibility with the new re-direct function in application_top.php and CRON Your assistance in this would be most welcome. Steve
×