Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

  • Real Name
  1. vstick

    ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

    I fixed it. Somehow (it could have been me, but I had my htaccess for path_rewite, so I am not so sure, especially since it work before...anyway) SEO URLs 5 was set to standard. I set it to path_rewrite and all is good in the world. I hope I haven't spoken to soon.
  2. vstick

    ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

    Apologies if this has been answered, but I can't find it, plus after trying to get everything I need for my site under osCommerce for about 6 weeks now I can't take it anymore. Seems to be one thing after another. This is my setup: OsCommerce 2.3.1 Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205 Easy Populate USPS Restrict Methods QTPro with Perfect attributes I had everything working but needed the ability the assign quantities to attributes. I couldn't get QTPro to work so I hired somebody to do it thinking I would be golden. Everything seems to work, but when I click on any of the catageories I get a page not found. I think it is a matter of a .htaccess entry, but I have no idea what that entry is. I disagreed with the installer that is is SEO URLS5, well it probabaly is, but I hired them to install the module and work around this issue bc I had the same problem. I am posting this before I have heard back from the installer and in case I have to fix it myself bc this is going on way too long. .htaccess # For security reasons, Option followsymlinks cannot be overridden. #Options +FollowSymLinks Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$ RewriteRule ^catalog(/(.*))?$ http://www.domain.com/$2 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(domain\.com)$ [NC] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%1/$1 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(folders|to|exclude)(/.*)?$ - [L] RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?domain\.com$ [NC] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /catalog/$1 [QSA,L] # Add trailing slash to directories within catalog # This does not expose the internal URL. RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -d RewriteRule ^catalog/(.*[^/])$ http://www.doamin.com/$1/ [R=301] <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> # Redirect index.php Requests # ------------------------------ RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^GET.*index\.php [NC] RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} !/system/.* RewriteRule (.*?)index\.php/*(.*) /$1$2 [R=301,L] </IfModule> <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteBase /catalog/ RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA] # Articles contribution RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA] # Information pages RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA] # Links contribution RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA] # Newsdesk contribution RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA] </IfModule> RewriteBase /catalog/ RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} cPath=[0-9_]+&products_id=([0-9_]+) [NC,OR] RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} manufacturers_id=[0-9_]+&products_id=([0-9_]+) [NC] RewriteRule (.*) product_info.php?products_id=%1 [R=301,L] Any advice would be deeply appreciated
  3. I am new to osCommerce - came from Magento and I will admit it has been a struggle. I only left Magento because my provider bases their usage on size of database files and Magento is about 43M out of the box, they allow 2GB, even their pro is only 3GB. Anyway, I was hoping to use the USPS mudule included in osCommerce 2.3.1, but after struggling with and only getting Libray Shipping to work that I gave up and went to Methods. Got that to work, but my primary shipping method, First-Class Parcel, wasn't populating the description. Again, after a long hard struggle I gave up and went to USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2 - v.1.7_1 with USPS Restrict Methods and just now seems to be working, but to be honest not sure if I am getting full functionality. The only way I got this to work was to use the drop on top method, I am assuming there are a number of steps missing in the step by step instructions since the step by step didn't have some of the changed files included in the instructions and I wasn't in the mood to do a file compare - I've been at osCommerce for a month trying to get it where I need/want it. Paypal is now broken. Fix one thing, breaks another...on to my next struggle.