Custom order totals aren't getting updated, is there any way to fix this?
The order totals are added by other add-ons (custom low order fees, or points and rewards; for example)
For now, I've put a band-aid on edit_orders.php to rename both class fields to ot_custom* and this alleviates the conflict, but I'd love a more usable solution, as this is going to prove cumbersome when I add other order total addons in the future.
For reference, here is the band-aid fix:
At the top of admin/edit_orders.php:
tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " SET class = 'ot_custom9' WHERE orders_id = '" . $_GET['oID'] . "' && class ='ot_residential'");
tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " SET class = 'ot_custom8' WHERE orders_id = '" . $_GET['oID'] . "' && class ='ot_redemptions'");