Hey all, ive read as much as i can take in this forum, and found some one who has the same problem as me!!!! But the answer has been deleted :-(
Im new to Php and MySql, so am really confused with how to install the "Super Download Shop"
My website is at http://www.dropbeatdigital.com/catalog
Up to now I have manged to get the physical goods listed for sale, sorted paypal and run a test so that i no it works...ie the pioneer cdj for 2p :-)
What is giving me a total and pure headache is trying to install the module for the digital downloads... I am sure i have tried everything,
After following all the instructions from the downloaded module file;
STEP #1 - Run sql scripts
* BACKUP YOUR DATABASE NOW!
* Run both sql scripts via phpMyAdmin.
* - Notice - If Downloads Controllers has already been installed before, DO NOT run downloads_controller_english.sql again.
STEP #2 - Copy all files in new_files/catalog over
STEP #3 - Modify existing files
BACKUP THESE FILES NOW!
STEP 3.1 - Modified files are in modified_files folder of this package. Plaese use file comparing tool like WinMerge to make modifications to
If you didn't modify these 5 files before, you can upload them and overwrite the existing files. (Only apply to osCommerce 060817 update)
STEP 3.2 - And then add new definitions to files list below: (Do NOT overwrite your existing files with the ones came with this package!!)
STEP #4 - Run db setup
* Run catalog/admin/filegroup_db_setup.php in your browser. This file will create the initial file group entry in your database for each language you have.
* - Important! - The file group id #0 must be defined by this file, it's for downloads which are not using file groups (single file per item).
STEP #5 - Modify Payment Modules
* Some payment modules, such as osCommerce PayPal IPN module, bypass checkout_process.php, which causes the modification skipped and fails this contribution. Modification in checkout_process.php must be manually coded into such payment modules.
All i get when typing in my browser is this;
1146 - Table 'dropbeat_alpha.TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS' doesn't exist
select * from TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD_GROUPS where download_group_id = 0 and language_id = '1'
I have used winmerge to modify the files, and dreamweaver to upload/download (get/put) also used smart ftp to transfer images etc etc etc
Anyone no how i can get this working, would be grately appreciated...or if there is any vids on web explaing it to a dummy like me hahhaha
oh and this i dont understand at all....would be good if anyone could give me a step by step...
The file group id #0 must be defined by this file, it's for downloads which are not using file groups (single file per item).