Jump to content

dw1973

Members
  • Content count

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by dw1973


  1. Well php isn't my forte but would changing

     

    /*********************** SEND THE RESULTS **********************/

    $subject = sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_SUBJECT, $configuration['store_name'], $datestamp);

    mail($config['email_address'], $subject, $results, $configuration['store_name']);

     

    to

     

    /*********************** SEND THE RESULTS **********************/

    $subject = sprintf(TEXT_EMAIL_SUBJECT, $configuration['store_name'], $datestamp);

    mail(MY_EMAIL_ADDRESS, $subject, $results, $configuration['store_name']);

     

    work?


  2. Have installed this and it's working great, running as a cron job daily.

     

    Just one question...the file check email is sent to me as per the config settings but the hacked file email is going to the store owner email address (which isn't me).

     

    Can I set a different email address for that cron job, and if so how?


  3. No one else has mentioned such a problem so it must be something in your shop. If it fails on just a few products, then it is something related to those products.

    You are correct, it is related to those products in that they have all have words of 2 letters or less in their names.

     

    Maybe no-one else has products of this nature? Have you tested this combination?

     

    Not sure that I find this response satisfactory but as this is a free contribution I guess I can't complain.

     

    When I get time I'll install the contribution on a vanilla OSCommerce and see if it still happens. If it does, it's a bug and should be fixed.


  4. What url is the button creating? Does the code for the button use oscommerce link code. Some template makers use non-oscommerce link code in various parts of the code and those won't work.

    The link is in the format domainname.com/the-gro-clock-by-the-gro-company-p-175.html for the product then domainname.com/the-gro-clock-by-the-gro-company-pr-175.html for the review link

     

    As I said above, I've changed the Filter Short Words to 2 which changes the link url to the-gro-clock-the-gro-company-pr-175.html which works so I don't think it is related to templates.

     

    Besides I made the template using STS :)


  5. Installed v22d_10 and it works very well but just one very small problem.

     

    For some reason the Reviews button on a couple of products was returning a 404.

     

    If I turn off SEO URLs the Reviews button worked fine.

     

    The products affected do have small words in the title (by and a) and I have Filter Short Words set to 0. I changed this to 1 and still had the same problem, changed to 2, worked fine.

     

    Is this something which can be fixed?


  6. Have you run fill tags yet?

    Yes, everything is working fine except for the Welcome... text not appearing on index.php

     

    I'm sure it is something I've done but the code seems to be in the right place on index.php so this should be appearing.


  7. Installed together with STS and a load of other contributions but noticed that HEADING_TITLE has disappeared off index.php.

     

    The category name shows up fine when I go into categories but no HEADING_TITLE on the main page

     

    Any advice please!!


  8. Found a solution which works, although it is untidy

     

    Shipping Table

    1.1:1.00,2.2:1.75,3.3:2.50,4.4:3.25,5:4.00,6:4.00,7:4.00,8:4.00,9:4.00

     

    Max Package weight in Config set to 10

     

    It works up to the purchase of 9 items, which hopefully is enough!

     

    Would still like to know if there is a proper solution


  9. I want to set up a shipping cost per item of £1 up to a maximum for £4.

     

    I can't seem to find a contribution specifically for this so I've tried to set up table pricing as follows.

     

    1 item = £1

    2 items = £1.75

    3 items = £2.50

    4 items = £3.25

    5 items+ = £4

     

    Table pricing looks like...

     

    Enable Table Method

    True

     

    Shipping Table

    1:1,2.10:1.75,3.10:2.50,4.1:3.25,5.1:4

     

    Table Method

    weight

     

    Handling Fee

    0

     

    Tax Class

    --none--

     

    Shipping Zone

    --none--

     

    Sort Order

    1

     

    Items are set with a token weight of 1, Tare is set to 0

     

    However, when 1 item is in the basket it shows a cost of £1.75, 2 items shows as £2.50 and 5 items shows as £0.00

     

    There's probably a very simple mistake I'm making but I just can't see it!

×