Can somebody help me? I have installed the Full package from 29-aug-2009. This works perfectly.
I only want to create a vouchers for a 100% discount, to the total amount that the user must pay = $0.
This works, but I'm still need to select an payment. And if i select a payment that generated an error, because you can't pay 0.00.
I'm i something wrong?
I i create an voucher for 10% it works, you get the discount, and the payment for the other 90% works perfectly. But the 100% discount that does not works as I expected to work.