Jump to content

AJSupply

Members
  • Content count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    Atlanta Jewelers Supply
  1. Hey guys. I think I solved this one. This deals with the actual input from the text boxes appearing as TEXT on the checkout screen and in the order and invoice as well. Here's what I found out: When I installed Option Type 2.0.2, I remember being confused about this step: ---------------------------------------------------------------- Open catalog/includes/class/order.php ----------------------- FIND: (around line 232) $attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query); $this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options_name'], 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values_name'], REPLACE WITH: $attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query); // BOF Product Type Option if ($value == PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUE_TEXT_ID){ $attr_value = $products[$i]['attributes_values'][$option]; $attr_name_sql_raw = 'SELECT po.products_options_name FROM ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' po, ' . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . ' cba, ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' pa WHERE ' . ' pa.products_id="' . $products[$i]['id'] . '" AND ' . ' pa.products_id="' . $products[$i]['id'] . '" AND ' . ' pa.options_id="' . $option . '" AND ' . ' pa.options_id=po.products_options_id AND ' . ' po.language_id="' . $languages_id . '" AND ' . ' cba.products_id="' . $products[$i]['id'] . '" AND ' . ' cba.products_options_value_id="' . $value . '"'; $attr_name_sql = tep_db_query($attr_name_sql_raw); if ($arr = tep_db_fetch_array($attr_name_sql)) { $attr_name = $arr['products_options_name']; } } else { $attr_value = $attributes['products_options_values_name']; $attr_name = $attributes['products_options_name']; } //$this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options_name'], // 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values_name'], $this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attr_name, 'value' => $attr_value, // EOF Product Type Option What I realized is that instead of replacing JUST those 3 lines at the top, I ended up replacing everything in that function for some reason (brain fart). Take a closer look and see that the function has the top line, then two more lines under that need to be replaced, and that's IT. Do not replace any lines under that 3rd line. This is what caused those strings of text not to be pushed to the orders page. Also, to fix the problem with the attributes not appearing at all after the shopping cart, you need to make sure you have the FIX for the attributes dissapearing after hitting the UPDATE button which can be found HERE. This fix cleared the problem of attributes not appearing on the orders page. Hope this helps, I know searching through all these forums is a PAIN!
×