Latest News: (loading..)

bejo

Members
  • Content count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bejo

Profile Information

  • Real Name
    Bjoern
  • Gender
    Male
  1. Dear Jim, One more, but don't hate me now. When I am clicking the Link in the "Documents Info Box" the document title is being shown but not the name of the file. Like this ---------------------------------------------------- TITLE ----------------------------PDF DOCUMENT Category coversheet ------------------------- .pdf ----------------------------------------------------- When clicking the document link the following information is showing up ---------------------------------------------------- Not Found The requested URL /xxx.biz/documents/forms/.pdf was not found on this server. ---------------------------------------------------- Regards again BeJo
  2. Dear Jim, Thank you so much for the time you have been spending with this tool and your help. It is working now but only without the .htaccess. When I have the .htaccess in the documents folder I do get the Internal Error message again. I just gonna be faithful that nobody will do harm to my website. Even though Indonesia is, unfortunately, big in hacking. Once again - Thank you all very much. With very kind regards from Indonesia BeJo
  3. Dear Peter, Dear Jim, Thank you both very much for supporting me and giving an idea and advice to find a solution. Since I am quite experimental I of course did deleted the. htacces. The result was not much more successful. Only the message text changed to this ----------------------------------------- Not Found The requested URL /xxxxxx.biz/documents/manualscoversheet_indonesia.pdf was not found on this server. ------------------------------------------ Maybe another hint for you where to look, since I have nor clue. I did do some things myself with a catastrophic result. The file is there, I also uploaded with the upload function of the tool and using a FTP client. The result is the same. Now my feeling is getting stronger that the actual problem is, as I mentioned before, that the address can't be found. I am might be a little pain in the a.. with this. But this tool is what I need and is doing it in a very professional way. So I will try everything to get it running. Thank you very much for all your help and patients guys. Regards form Indonesia, BeJo
  4. Thank you for your reply. I have checked everything possible File size FTP download etc all correct or working until installing completely new I still get that <<< INTERNAL ERROR >>> Message. One difference from your screen shots I noticed. When opening from the Documents Box the Title is shown but not the file name. My conclusion when don't now the "address" I wouldn't know where to go either. That might be the mistake. But I seriously don't know where to look for it. I am still hoping to get to work but as I said my skills are very limited in this field. When you getting an idea while having a nice cup of tea in the morning please let me know. Your advice is appreciated very much. Regards from Indonesia BeJo
  5. Hallo Jim, Here again. Thank you for your time, work and effort programing for people like me. I have installed your tool Document Manger. I am not much of a programmer so it took me several hours. After installing I could upload the needed documents but clicking on the link in product_info not the document is showing up but this Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, service@webmailer.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. PLEEEAASE do you have any advice for me what went wrong. Thank you very much in advance for your support. Regards from Indonesia BeJo
  6. Hallo everybody, I have installed this contribution now three times. First on a copy of my shop with a lot of modifications. Second on an older version not as heavily modified. Thirt on a clean install of osCommerce. I really want this to work. BUT that is what I get Frontend: Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory. Backend: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_parse_topic_path() (previously declared in /xxxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/htdocs/xxxxxtrading.biz/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/articles.php:14) in /xxx/xxxxxx/xxxx/htdocs/xxxxtrading.biz/oscommerce/catalog/admin/includes/functions/articles.php on line 14 I am not the most advanced in tis field but I have got quite a view contributions working by now. Here I have no idea what else to do. There might is a good soul out there that can give me some advice what is necessary to get this finally working. Thank you very much in advance. BeJo