Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/19/2019 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    @ArtcoInc I think the link to your review is very relevant to the thread - and the threat of this hack attempt (I can’t recall the level of detail in your review but maybe you’d update to include this potential risk).
  2. 1 point
    @greasemonkey (while off topic regarding hack attempts ...) I also reviewed that search add-on here ... M
  3. 1 point

    Stop Google adding bogus names

    Fake accounts with google as company name? Check here https://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/492566-fake-accounts/?do=findComment&comment=1781581
  4. 1 point
    Well talk to your host, many like Go *******dy will have limits set for number of emails sent per min/hour/day..... So deppending on how many you sent you may have been black listed. Talk to you host and find out. Personaly never been a big fan of ecarts beeing used for mass mailing too risky as you may get your domain black listed, much better to use a proper email marketing tool or services, mail "monkey" 😊 or some other you have many to select from, they are designed for this type of mass mailling work.
  5. 1 point
    It is a redirect so just test this by removing commeting out code in .htaccess file. Then check if it works. Also check if your normal admin login works, if it does then remove the new admin and clear cache and sessions and carfully make new admin and check again.
  6. 1 point
    @puggybelle I had an attack on one of my sites yesterday ... I also have a Keyword Search Report on this site. I hadn't checked it in a while, but after reading your post, I went to check it out. Guess what? Same thing here ... That's just part of one page! There are over 20 pages of this! Thank you for reporting this ... I wouldn't have thought to look at this. Malcolm
  7. 1 point

    Nivo Slider Content Module (Bootstrap)

    Now I found another bug. When you add a link to aproduct or a category in the slide, it doesn't work in an EDGE version, since FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO and FILENAME_DEFAULT wasn't changed. To fix it, go to the template file of every module and change $link_slide = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . $url_2); } else if ( $url_1 == 'p' ) { $link_slide = tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $url_2); To $link_slide = tep_href_link('index.php', 'cPath=' . $url_2); } else if ( $url_1 == 'p' ) { $link_slide = tep_href_link('product_info.php', 'products_id=' . $url_2); Also, I suggest to create a directory inside catalog/images to keep all slides together. In my case, I have them inside catalog/images/banners