• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image on product info page

Hi everyone.

On the product listing page i have set the size of the product images to that which is perfect for my design, i did this in the admin > images section.

Howver when the product is clicked to display the product details using the product info page, the image is the same size, when i increase it in the admin panel, the size of the images on the product listing pages also increases.

Is there a way to set the sizes of these images seperatly?

Many thanks.

In product_info.php just replace SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH (image width) and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT (image height) with any size you want (in pixel).

Open source n'est pas un échange à sens unique ... La plupart du temps un simple merci ou quelques mots d'encouragement suffisent...

In product_info.php just replace SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH (image width) and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT (image height) with any size you want (in pixel).

Hi, thanks for the reply,

I replaced

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

with:

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']),200px,200px, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], 200px, 200px, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

however i get the following error appear in my browser:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /mounted-storage/home86b/sub006/sc47507-QGSG/www/product_info.php on line 109

Have i done something wrong?

Many thanks.

try:

'200px','200px'

(put apostrophe's around the values)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

try:

'200px','200px'

(put apostrophe's around the values)

Hi, thanks that sorted the error out. However replacing SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT with the '200px' hasent done anything, the images are still the same size.

Please help!

Many thanks.

Hi, thanks that sorted the error out. However replacing SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT with the '200px' hasent done anything, the images are still the same size.

Please help!

Many thanks.

SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*2, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*2

will double the size displayed

SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*2, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*2

will double the size displayed

Great thanks so much that worked. However do you have any idea how to get it to work with STS?

Many thanks.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived