• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting paypal to work correctly with oscommerce 2.2rc2

adamw

Heya guys, Wondering if someone could give me a little advice on getting paypal IPN to work correctly with a site I'm building for someone.

Setup:

I have installed the Credit/Debit card payment through Paypal option in the payment options and have setup a sandbox account to test it - I have enabled Paypal IPN and have put the email address of the paypal account that will receive the money into this. I have set it to sandbox mode. I have not filled in any other fields to do with private keys and all that stuff, as I have no idea what it all means :blush:

What works:

I can choose an item from the site, add it to the cart, check out, be redirected to paypal, pay with paypal and be redirected back to the website after completion. I can check and the money HAS been received by the test account! Yay!

What does not work:

1. The Order status in oscommerce reports "Preparing Paypal IPN" - the customer has not been notified as they should have about their order - the website itself thinks that it hasn't been paid (which it has!) meaning that you would have to check paypal on every order to confirm payment.

2. The quantity of stock is not reduced - in this case allowing two or more people to buy the same object. BOO!

Can anyone give me any advice as to how this may be happening and how it could be solved?

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
Heya guys, Wondering if someone could give me a little advice on getting paypal IPN to work correctly with a site I'm building for someone.

Setup:

I have installed the Credit/Debit card payment through Paypal option in the payment options and have setup a sandbox account to test it - I have enabled Paypal IPN and have put the email address of the paypal account that will receive the money into this. I have set it to sandbox mode. I have not filled in any other fields to do with private keys and all that stuff, as I have no idea what it all means :blush:

What works:

I can choose an item from the site, add it to the cart, check out, be redirected to paypal, pay with paypal and be redirected back to the website after completion. I can check and the money HAS been received by the test account! Yay!

What does not work:

1. The Order status in oscommerce reports "Preparing Paypal IPN" - the customer has not been notified as they should have about their order - the website itself thinks that it hasn't been paid (which it has!) meaning that you would have to check paypal on every order to confirm payment.

2. The quantity of stock is not reduced - in this case allowing two or more people to buy the same object. BOO!

Can anyone give me any advice as to how this may be happening and how it could be solved?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if you got this working. If so let me know what you did. Are you using the osCommerce PayPal IPN contribution?

I am using oscommerce 2.2 RC2a and am having the problem of the invoice number not being passed to PayPal which therefore does not return a VERIFIED transaction when there has been one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. My problem sound similar to yours. If you are using this osCommerce PayPal IPN contribution, the thread for support is here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179917

I have some recent posts here trying to fix this problem and have had some feedback. We need to combine our efforts to get this fixed. It appears that register_globals may be the problem.

Hope you get it fixed.

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

Hey adamw,

You might want to forget about that thread that I posted. After I read your post again, it appears you may have installed PayPal Website Payments Standard, which is not the same as the contribution osCommerce PayPal IPN.

If you installed the module from the Admin which comes packaged with osCommerce 2.2 RC2a, then this is not the osCommerce PayPal IPN contribution. However, they seem to do the same thing in the same way.

I have not yet tried the stock PayPal Website Payments Standard. So, I cannot comment on it.

Alan

Production:
osCommerce V. 2.3.4BS
VPS Box

• 4 weeks later...

The problem with the RC2 Paypal Standard module is that its not register_globals = Off compatible

The problem is quite simple, after the order is inserted into the database we have this line of code:

$cart_PayPal_Standard_ID = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;
         tep_session_register('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID');

The problem with that is that with register_globals off its going to be out of scope (unless you refresh the confirmation page) where its needed elsewhere in the module :)

The fix is quite simple. Rather than relying on it, open up /includes/classes/order.php and find the cart() function. Find the $this->info = array and insert the following into the array:

'transaction_id' => '',

Then in the paypal module find the line $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

Directly after that insert:

$order->info['transaction_id'] = $insert_id;

Elsewhere in the module use $order->info['transaction_id'] rather than $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID

Billy

Edited by billhatcher

I suggest use Paypal standard.

Just take care that the IPN code is at the right place.

Also thru admin You have the the order status at different order levels giving due consideration.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I suggest use Paypal standard.

Why?

Just take care that the IPN code is at the right place.

What is this supposed to mean?

The osCommerce Paypal Standard module does NOT work on a server with register_globals off.

Billy

No.

Paypal IPN version is good.

But the PAypal standard uses IPn concept but takes care of some shortcoming.

It is released with Rc2 so takes care of the problems that were generally faced.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 1 year later...
No.

Paypal IPN version is good.

But the PAypal standard uses IPn concept but takes care of some shortcoming.

It is released with Rc2 so takes care of the problems that were generally faced.

Satish

Hello Satish,

As I understand Rc2 with Paypal express accepts only users who has paypal account, but does not, who want to pay by credit card?

But Paypal Standard boths, paypal account and credit card?

Thanks.

Edited by kamoljan

• 1 year later...

The problem with the RC2 Paypal Standard module is that its not register_globals = Off compatible

The problem is quite simple, after the order is inserted into the database we have this line of code:

The problem with that is that with register_globals off its going to be out of scope (unless you refresh the confirmation page) where its needed elsewhere in the module :)

The fix is quite simple. Rather than relying on it, open up /includes/classes/order.php and find the cart() function. Find the $this->info = array and insert the following into the array:

'transaction_id' => '',

Elsewhere in the module use $order->info['transaction_id'] rather than $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID

Billy

Billy

Just come across your post.

Please could you assist with this part of the solution

Does this mean change every occurrence!!

If you have a minute, could you identify the places to change.

I am struggling with this issue and it would appear you might have the solution I need.

Here is my paypal_standard.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: paypal_standard.php 1803 2008-01-11 18:16:37Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2008 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class paypal_standard {
   var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function paypal_standard() {
     global $order;

$this->signature = 'paypal|paypal_standard|1.0|2.2';

$this->code = 'paypal_standard';
     $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->public_title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TEXT_PUBLIC_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
       $this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
     }

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_GATEWAY_SERVER == 'Live') {
       $this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
     } else {
       $this->form_action_url = 'https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
     }
   }

// class methods
   function update_status() {
     global $order;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ZONE > 0) ) {
       $check_flag = false;
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         }
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }
     }
   }

function javascript_validation() {
     return false;
   }

function selection() {
     global $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID')) {
       $order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, '-')+1);

$check_query = tep_db_query('select orders_id from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '" limit 1');

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query) < 1) {
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
         tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID');
       }
     }

return array('id' => $this->code,
                  'module' => $this->public_title);
   }

function pre_confirmation_check() {
     global $cartID, $cart;

if (empty($cart->cartID)) {
       $cartID = $cart->cartID = $cart->generate_cart_id();
     }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
       tep_session_register('cartID');
     }
   }

function confirmation() {
     global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
       $insert_order = false;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID')) {
         $order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, '-')+1);

$curr_check = tep_db_query("select currency from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
         $curr = tep_db_fetch_array($curr_check);

if ( ($curr['currency'] != $order->info['currency']) || ($cartID != substr($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, 0, strlen($cartID))) ) {
           $check_query = tep_db_query('select orders_id from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '" limit 1');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
             tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
             tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
             tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
             tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
             tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');
           }

$insert_order = true;
         }
       } else {
         $insert_order = true;
       }

if ($insert_order == true) {
         $order_totals = array();
         if (is_array($order_total_modules->modules)) {
           reset($order_total_modules->modules);
           while (list(, $value) = each($order_total_modules->modules)) {
             $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
             if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
               for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($GLOBALS[$class]->output); $i<$n; $i++) {
                 if (tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title']) && tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'])) {
                   $order_totals[] = array('code' => $GLOBALS[$class]->code,
                                           'title' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title'],
                                           'text' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'],
                                           'value' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['value'],
                                           'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->sort_order);
                 }
               }
             }
           }
         }

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
                                 'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],
                                 'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],
                                 'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],
                                 'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],
                                 'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],
                                 'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'],
                                 'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],
                                 'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],
                                 'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],
                                 'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],
                                 'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'],
                                 'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'],
                                 'delivery_company' => $order->delivery['company'],
                                 'delivery_street_address' => $order->delivery['street_address'],
                                 'delivery_suburb' => $order->delivery['suburb'],
                                 'delivery_city' => $order->delivery['city'],
                                 'delivery_postcode' => $order->delivery['postcode'],
                                 'delivery_state' => $order->delivery['state'],
                                 'delivery_country' => $order->delivery['country']['title'],
                                 'delivery_address_format_id' => $order->delivery['format_id'],
                                 'billing_name' => $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'],
                                 'billing_company' => $order->billing['company'],
                                 'billing_street_address' => $order->billing['street_address'],
                                 'billing_suburb' => $order->billing['suburb'],
                                 'billing_city' => $order->billing['city'],
                                 'billing_postcode' => $order->billing['postcode'],
                                 'billing_state' => $order->billing['state'],
                                 'billing_country' => $order->billing['country']['title'],
                                 'billing_address_format_id' => $order->billing['format_id'],
                                 'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'],
                                 'cc_type' => $order->info['cc_type'],
                                 'cc_owner' => $order->info['cc_owner'],
                                 'cc_number' => $order->info['cc_number'],
                                 'cc_expires' => $order->info['cc_expires'],
                                 'date_purchased' => 'now()',
                                 'orders_status' => $order->info['order_status'],
                                 'currency' => $order->info['currency'],
                                 'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
           $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,
                                   'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],
                                   'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
                                   'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],
                                   'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],
                                   'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);
         }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
                                   'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']),
                                   'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'],
                                   'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'],
                                   'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'],
                                   'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'],
                                   'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'],
                                   'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$attributes_exist = '0';
           if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
             $attributes_exist = '1';
             for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
               if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
                 $attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
                                      from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
                                      left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
                                      on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
                                      where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
                                      and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
                                      and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
                                      and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
                                      and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
                                      and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
                                      and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
                 $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);
               } else {
                 $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
               }
               $attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
                                       'products_options' => $attributes_values['products_options_name'],
                                       'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],
                                       'options_values_price' => $attributes_values['options_values_price'],
                                       'price_prefix' => $attributes_values['price_prefix']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $sql_data_array);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
                                         'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,
                                         'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],
                                         'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],
                                         'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);
               }
             }
           }
         }

}
     }

return false;
   }

function process_button() {
     global $customer_id, $order, $sendto, $currency, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $shipping;

$process_button_string = '';
     $parameters = array('cmd' => '_xclick',
                         'item_name' => STORE_NAME,
                         'shipping' => $this->format_raw($order->info['shipping_cost']),
                         'tax' => $this->format_raw($order->info['tax']),
                         'business' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID,
                         'amount' => $this->format_raw($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax']),
                         'currency_code' => $currency,
                         'invoice' => substr($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, '-')+1),
                         'custom' => $customer_id,
                         'no_note' => '1',
                         'notify_url' => tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal/standard_ipn.php', '', 'SSL', false, false),
                         'return' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL'),
                         'cancel_return' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'),
                         'bn' => 'osCommerce22_Default_ST',
                         'paymentaction' => ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TRANSACTION_METHOD == 'Sale') ? 'sale' : 'authorization'));

if (is_numeric($sendto) && ($sendto > 0)) {
       $parameters['address_override'] = '1';
       $parameters['first_name'] = $order->delivery['firstname'];
       $parameters['last_name'] = $order->delivery['lastname'];
       $parameters['address1'] = $order->delivery['street_address'];
       $parameters['city'] = $order->delivery['city'];
       $parameters['state'] = tep_get_zone_code($order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id'], $order->delivery['state']);
       $parameters['zip'] = $order->delivery['postcode'];
       $parameters['country'] = $order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'];
     } else {
       $parameters['no_shipping'] = '1';
       $parameters['first_name'] = $order->billing['firstname'];
       $parameters['last_name'] = $order->billing['lastname'];
       $parameters['address1'] = $order->billing['street_address'];
       $parameters['city'] = $order->billing['city'];
       $parameters['state'] = tep_get_zone_code($order->billing['country']['id'], $order->billing['zone_id'], $order->billing['state']);
       $parameters['zip'] = $order->billing['postcode'];
       $parameters['country'] = $order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'];
     }

if (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE)) {
       $parameters['page_style'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE;
     }

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_STATUS == 'True') {
       $parameters['cert_id'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_CERT_ID;

$random_string = rand(100000, 999999) . '-' . $customer_id . '-';

$data = '';
       reset($parameters);
       while (list($key, $value) = each($parameters)) {
         $data .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";
       }

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', 'w');
       fwrite($fp, $data);
       fclose($fp);

unset($data);

if (function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_sign') && function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_encrypt')) {
         openssl_pkcs7_sign(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY), file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

// remove headers from the signature
         $signed = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');
         $signed = explode("\n\n", $signed);
         $signed = base64_decode($signed[1]);

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', 'w');
         fwrite($fp, $signed);
         fclose($fp);

unset($signed);

openssl_pkcs7_encrypt(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

// remove headers from the encrypted result
         $data = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
         $data = explode("\n\n", $data);
         $data = '-----BEGIN PKCS7-----' . "\n" . $data[1] . "\n" . '-----END PKCS7-----';

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
       } else {
         exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -sign -in ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt -signer ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY . ' -inkey ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY . ' -outform der -nodetach -binary > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');
         unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -encrypt -des3 -binary -outform pem ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY . ' < ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
         unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

$fh = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', 'rb');
         $data = fread($fh, filesize(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt'));
         fclose($fh);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');
       }

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_s-xclick') .
                                tep_draw_hidden_field('encrypted', $data);

unset($data);
     } else {
       reset($parameters);
       while (list($key, $value) = each($parameters)) {
         $process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);
       }
     }

return $process_button_string;
   }

function before_process() {
     global $customer_id, $order, $order_totals, $sendto, $billto, $languages_id, $payment, $currencies, $cart, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID;
     global $$payment;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
     if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query)) {
       $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['orders_status'] == MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID) {
         $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $order_id,
                                 'orders_status_id' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID,
                                 'date_added' => 'now()',
                                 'customer_notified' => '0',
                                 'comments' => '');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);
       }
     }

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0 ? (int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID : (int)DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $order_id,
                             'orders_status_id' => (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0 ? (int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID : (int)DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID),
                             'date_added' => 'now()',
                             'customer_notified' => (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0',
                             'comments' => $order->info['comments']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);

// initialized for the email confirmation
     $products_ordered = '';
     $subtotal = 0;
     $total_tax = 0;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
// Stock Update - Joao Correia
       if (STOCK_LIMITED == 'true') {
           $stock_query_raw = "SELECT products_quantity, pad.products_attributes_filename
                               FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
                               LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
                               ON p.products_id=pa.products_id
                               LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
                               ON pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
                               WHERE p.products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'";
// Will work with only one option for downloadable products
// otherwise, we have to build the query dynamically with a loop
           $products_attributes = $order->products[$i]['attributes'];
           if (is_array($products_attributes)) {
             $stock_query_raw .= " AND pa.options_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['option_id'] . "' AND pa.options_values_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['value_id'] . "'";
           }
           $stock_query = tep_db_query($stock_query_raw);
         } else {
           $stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
         }
         if (tep_db_num_rows($stock_query) > 0) {
           $stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($stock_query);
// do not decrement quantities if products_attributes_filename exists
           if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true') || (!$stock_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {
             $stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];
           } else {
             $stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'];
           }
           tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
           if ( ($stock_left < 1) && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'false') ) {
             tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");
           }
         }
       }

// Update products_ordered (for bestsellers list)
       tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_ordered = products_ordered + " . sprintf('%d', $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------
       $attributes_exist = '0';
       $products_ordered_attributes = '';
       if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
         $attributes_exist = '1';
         for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
             $attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
                                  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
                                  left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
                                  on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
                                  where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
                                  and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
                                  and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
                                  and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
                                  and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
                                  and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
                                  and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
             $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);
           } else {
             $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
           }
           $attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];
         }
       }
//------insert customer choosen option eof ----
       $total_weight += ($order->products[$i]['qty'] * $order->products[$i]['weight']);
       $total_tax += tep_calculate_tax($total_products_price, $products_tax) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];
       $total_cost += $total_products_price;

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";
     }

// lets start with the email confirmation
     $email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" .
                    EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                    EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $order_id . "\n" .
                    EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $order_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
                    EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";
     if ($order->info['comments']) {
       $email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
     }
     $email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" .
                     EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                     $products_ordered .
                     EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
       $email_order .= strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['text']) . "\n";
     }

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
       $email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" .
                       EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                       tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
     }

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS . "\n" .
                     EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                     tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";

if (is_object($$payment)) {
       $email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD . "\n" .
                       EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
       $payment_class = $$payment;
       $email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";
       if ($payment_class->email_footer) {
         $email_order .= $payment_class->email_footer . "\n\n";
       }
     }

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people
     if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
       tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
     }

// load the after_process function from the payment modules
     $this->after_process();

$cart->reset(true);

// unregister session variables used during checkout
     tep_session_unregister('sendto');
     tep_session_unregister('billto');
     tep_session_unregister('shipping');
     tep_session_unregister('payment');
     tep_session_unregister('comments');

tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));
   }

function after_process() {
     return false;
   }

function output_error() {
     return false;
   }

function check() {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }
     return $this->_check;
   }

function install() {
     $check_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_name = 'Preparing [PayPal Standard]' limit 1");

$status_query = tep_db_query("select max(orders_status_id) as status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS);
       $status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query);

$status_id = $status['status_id']+1;

$languages = tep_get_languages();

foreach ($languages as $lang) {
         tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name) values ('" . $status_id . "', '" . $lang['id'] . "', 'Preparing [PayPal Standard]')");
       }

$flags_query = tep_db_query("describe " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " public_flag");
       if (tep_db_num_rows($flags_query) == 1) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " set public_flag = 0 and downloads_flag = 0 where orders_status_id = '" . $status_id . "'");
       }
     } else {
       $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

$status_id = $check['orders_status_id'];
     }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable PayPal Website Payments Standard', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to accept PayPal Website Payments Standard payments?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID', '', 'The PayPal seller e-mail address to accept payments for', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Preparing Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '" . $status_id . "', 'Set the status of prepared orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Gateway Server', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'Live', 'Use the testing (sandbox) or live gateway server for transactions?', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Live\', \'Sandbox\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TRANSACTION_METHOD', 'Sale', 'The processing method to use for each transaction.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Authorization\', \'Sale\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Page Style', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE', '', 'The page style to use for the transaction procedure (defined at your PayPal Profile page)', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Debug E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_DEBUG_EMAIL', '', 'All parameters of an Invalid IPN notification will be sent to this email address if one is entered.', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Encrypted Web Payments', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to enable Encrypted Web Payments?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Private Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', '', 'The location of your Private Key to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', '', 'The location of your Public Certificate to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PayPals Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', '', 'The location of the PayPal Public Certificate for encrypting the data.', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your PayPal Public Certificate ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_CERT_ID', '', 'The Certificate ID to use from your PayPal Encrypted Payment Settings Profile.', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Working Directory', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', '', 'The working directory to use for temporary files. (trailing slash needed)', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('OpenSSL Location', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_OPENSSL', '/usr/bin/openssl', 'The location of the openssl binary file.', '6', '4', now())");
   }

function remove() {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
   }

function keys() {
     return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TRANSACTION_METHOD', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_DEBUG_EMAIL', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_CERT_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_OPENSSL');
   }

// format prices without currency formatting
   function format_raw($number, $currency_code = '', $currency_value = '') {
     global $currencies, $currency;

if (empty($currency_code) || !$this->is_set($currency_code)) {
       $currency_code = $currency;
     }

if (empty($currency_value) || !is_numeric($currency_value)) {
       $currency_value = $currencies->currencies[$currency_code]['value'];
     }

return number_format(tep_round($number * $currency_value, $currencies->currencies[$currency_code]['decimal_places']), $currencies->currencies[$currency_code]['decimal_places'], '.', '');
   }
 }
?>

Thanks for Looking

Ludo

• 2 weeks later...

'transaction_id' => '',

Billy

Hi Billy

Could you be a little more specific

Just not too sure which file you mean and where to find the code to change.

Regards

Thanks for Looking

Ludo

• 8 months later...

I fixed this issue by changing the HTTPS to "on" in the /includes/application_top.php file.

I had changed the HTTPS to "off" instead of "on". I found where I changed it in the /includes/application_top.php file and changed it back.

Paypal now redirects back to the shopping cart to allow the checkout process to continue.

• 1 year later...

I get orders now and again with the status Preparing Paypal - and the money is there - which I think means people abandon paypal page after the payment without going back to the shop?

I have set up the return page but it takes few seconds to redirect, you can easily close the window before it takes you back.

Something that I would like to sort out - main reason - people don't get the order confirmation emails.