• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Secpay Help!

kenuk1

hi all, I know that SECPay is mentioned in loads of places but I still need help if anyones out there.

Firstly I installed the contribution and I as a customer doing the test I can do everything up to entering the test card details and clicking submit, it's all secure and works well.

Once I have submitted I am returned back to my payment page with the following error:

It is worth bearing in mind that I am running "Always Successful"

Card Error, please try again.

Problems

1 - As a customer I try again but as the shope owner I have had a confirmation email from Secpay to say the order has gone through.

2 - My OSC admin has no order details at all.

I am going "live" next Wednesday and wondered if anyone had come across this issue before?

Regards

Ken

www.troutline.co.uk

• 5 months later...
hi all, I know that SECPay is mentioned in loads of places but I still need help if anyones out there.

Firstly I installed the contribution and I as a customer doing the test I can do everything up to entering the test card details and clicking submit, it's all secure and works well.

Once I have submitted I am returned back to my payment page with the following error:

It is worth bearing in mind that I am running "Always Successful"

Card Error, please try again.

Problems

1 - As a customer I try again but as the shope owner I have had a confirmation email from Secpay to say the order has gone through.

2 - My OSC admin has no order details at all.

I am going "live" next Wednesday and wondered if anyone had come across this issue before?

Regards

Ken

www.troutline.co.uk

Hi Ken

Did you manage to sort out your problem with SECPay? If yes, what did you have to do or change? I am having a similar problem.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
Hi Ken

Did you manage to sort out your problem with SECPay? If yes, what did you have to do or change? I am having a similar problem.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I was having the same problem as you.

After 7 hours writing the coding here and there, I spoke to Secpay's tech support. I put all the pages back to their orignal php and added the following bit of text after the merchant ID (in the admin section)

"-jredir"

Log in to Admin > Modules > Payment > SECpay > click edit > Under Merchant ID type the text above after your merchant id.

For example if my merchant ID was: funboy01

The new ID would read: funboy01-jredir

According to SECpay this makes the callback a java redirect.

It worked for me!! http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/style_images/...icons/icon6.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

It may also be worth adding to this thread that you must not have any gaps in your shop name when using SecPay (it took me sometime to work this out >_< ).

Cheers

Katie