• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

-4,-3,-2,1,0 Account_history.php

jewelrytrends

Hi

I think the topic description already shows that I'm pretty desperite by now.

I have a major problem with order not showing in the admin. I think I tracked it down to customers not returning to the site when paid at multipay. However that doesn't explain why in account_history.php I see the following -4,-3,-2,-1,0 . I see this when I try to check the orders placed.

After surfing the forum for approx. 4 hours I saw a couple of threads refering to the order-status in the db. however I emptied them and re-entered them in the admin, and that was a no go. Still the same errors.

No orders in the admin and the -4,-3,-2,-1 in the account_history.

I modified my site a lot, and everything was working perfectly until a couple of days ago. I don't know where to look to fix this.

This is what I did until now;

• checked orderId against the correct customer Id
  • that the tabel order status filled
  • surfed the forum for houuuuuuuuuuurs hoping for a solution
  • dito on the dutch forum
  • took an advil

Can somebody, pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase point me in the right direction.

Denice

Hi

I think the topic description already shows that I'm pretty desperite by now.

I have a major problem with order not showing in the admin. I think I tracked it down to customers not returning to the site when paid at multipay. However that doesn't explain why in account_history.php I see the following -4,-3,-2,-1,0 . I see this when I try to check the orders placed.

After surfing the forum for approx. 4 hours I saw a couple of threads refering to the order-status in the db. however I emptied them and re-entered them in the admin, and that was a no go. Still the same errors.

No orders in the admin and the -4,-3,-2,-1 in the account_history.

I modified my site a lot, and everything was working perfectly until a couple of days ago. I don't know where to look to fix this.

This is what I did until now;

• checked orderId against the correct customer Id

• that the tabel order status filled

• surfed the forum for houuuuuuuuuuurs hoping for a solution

• dito on the dutch forum

• took an advil

Can somebody, pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase point me in the right direction.

Denice

After reading all threads about this error carefuly, including those mentioned above, I still didn't find any solutions.

According to some of these threads it happens when de order-status table in the db is empty, I checked this and it is filled. I saw that more people had this error with the order-status filled.

then I check if the order status was filled in with the orders, and yes they are there. So that is correct also.

Than I went to the order-total, and ...... the orders are missing, but that is - I think - because the customers didn't return to the site when redirected to multipay to pay.

Ok, so the next step for me was to install master password, however the order doesn't appear in the account history, the only thing I have at the order history is -4 etc. etc.

So also no solution.

Ok, know I would like to go in to the db order total and manually put in the orders with the status, and my question in this is, did anybody do this before.

I checked to see if at multipay the return url was put in correctly and it was, so that is correct, only when the customers surfs away after making the payment and doesn;t click submit or whatever it will not avoid these errors in the future. So I put a message on the checkout payment in red for the customers with the message to do all steps as mentioned on the payment site. Hopefully this will help..

I'm not confident enough to just start messing around in the db, so if anybody can tell me how to put de missing orders in orders-total I would be gratefull, and will this "fix" also fix the -4,-3,-2 pages in the account history.

thanks,

Denice

After reading all threads about this error carefuly, including those mentioned above, I still didn't find any solutions.

According to some of these threads it happens when de order-status table in the db is empty, I checked this and it is filled. I saw that more people had this error with the order-status filled.

then I check if the order status was filled in with the orders, and yes they are there. So that is correct also.

Than I went to the order-total, and ...... the orders are missing, but that is - I think - because the customers didn't return to the site when redirected to multipay to pay.

Ok, so the next step for me was to install master password, however the order doesn't appear in the account history, the only thing I have at the order history is -4 etc. etc.

So also no solution.

Ok, know I would like to go in to the db order total and manually put in the orders with the status, and my question in this is, did anybody do this before.

I checked to see if at multipay the return url was put in correctly and it was, so that is correct, only when the customers surfs away after making the payment and doesn;t click submit or whatever it will not avoid these errors in the future. So I put a message on the checkout payment in red for the customers with the message to do all steps as mentioned on the payment site. Hopefully this will help..

I'm not confident enough to just start messing around in the db, so if anybody can tell me how to put de missing orders in orders-total I would be gratefull, and will this "fix" also fix the -4,-3,-2 pages in the account history.

thanks,

Denice

Is there really nobody that can help out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

It typically happens when you incorrectly port databases from older to newer osc versions (as you're missing columns from the tables). I've seen it with a number of sql tables. So if you did port something like this without running proper scripts could cause this problem.

It typically happens when you incorrectly port databases from older to newer osc versions (as you're missing columns from the tables). I've seen it with a number of sql tables. So if you did port something like this without running proper scripts could cause this problem.

I did deleted all my test orders could that have caused it. and if yes, is their a "simple way" of fixing this?

you have to either write the scripts to do the job or you need to manually convert every single entry of the tables. If it's standard osc you could use the osc install/upgrade scripts and work from there.

you have to either write the scripts to do the job or you need to manually convert every single entry of the tables. If it's standard osc you could use the osc install/upgrade scripts and work from there.

Which tables do I need to write and how would I have do this, or which scripts do this and where can I find them. I have a very modified admin.

In the hope you can help me, I really need to fix this, this because customers have problems checking out!!!!

Denice

get the latest version of osc, extract it and have a look in the

catalog\install\templates\pages\upgrade3.php

you will see what I mean. But this only would work between official versions. If you have custom tables that somehow are related with the osc tables those need to be updated too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm having the exact same problem

~Mark

Same... Checked everything on the listed URLs and found nothing to take care of this problem... This started just after I updated the SQL for the limit -20,20 error for patch 20051112.

Seeing as how this error has popped all of the sudden, I wonder if your hosts upgraded to MySQL 5. Try going through the upgrade instructions in the latest version of OSC and see if that fixes your problem.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Seeing as how this error has popped all of the sudden, I wonder if your hosts upgraded to MySQL 5. Try going through the upgrade instructions in the latest version of OSC and see if that fixes your problem.

Hi Dynamo,

I have the same problem. I don't think its about the upgrade as I'm running on MySQL 4.0.25.

Hi Dynamo,

I have the same problem. I don't think its about the upgrade as I'm running on MySQL 4.0.25.

I was going through the three threads provided in this thread and came across this which fixed my problem.

Run this script via phpMyAdmin:

===

INSERT INTO orders_status VALUES (1, 1, 'Pending');

INSERT INTO orders_status VALUES (2, 1, 'Processing');

INSERT INTO orders_status VALUES (3, 1, 'Delivered');

===

I hope this helps the rest.

Thanks,

Mohsin.

I was going through the three threads provided in this thread and came across this which fixed my problem.

Run this script via phpMyAdmin:

===

===

I hope this helps the rest.

Thanks,

Mohsin.

Mohsin,

I have never done that before, would you mind giving me a quick run through?

Thanks,

Mark

Has anyone else run this to confirm?

• 1 year later...
Mohsin,

I have never done that before, would you mind giving me a quick run through?

Thanks,

Mark

Has anyone else run this to confirm?

Hoping this helps someone. I had the same problem and this solution did the trick for me.

The number 1 I marked is coresponding to language_id. You should first check language table to see the id of the languages you use, then you should do the inserts for each of those language_id's. (all this done throught phpMyAdmin tool)

Archived