• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay and STS integration?

amigaman

Hi

I'm using the Worldpay payment module and I am having problems with the callback. Order can be succesfully placed and processed by Worldpay but no record of the order is made on the site or emailed to me. So at the moment I have to manual email any buyer to find out what they have bought.

I believe from reading other threads that the problem is due to Worldpay not directing buyers back to my site, this seems to be because I am using the STS module. Can someone please provide some information to allowing worldpay to successfully redirect the buyer back to the site and record the order as I can find none at present.

Thanks

Hi

I'm using the Worldpay payment module and I am having problems with the callback. Order can be succesfully placed and processed by Worldpay but no record of the order is made on the site or emailed to me. So at the moment I have to manual email any buyer to find out what they have bought.

I believe from reading other threads that the problem is due to Worldpay not directing buyers back to my site, this seems to be because I am using the STS module. Can someone please provide some information to allowing worldpay to successfully redirect the buyer back to the site and record the order as I can find none at present.

Thanks

I'm not sure how Simple Template System would be able to affect a payment module as you suggest. I haven't used Worldpay. Can you describe how the redirect works?

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

thanks for replying.

I understand from the information in this thread that it does effect the process. Unfortunately no one has stated how or what to do to prevent it. At present when ever anyone pays via Worldpay the user isn't returned back to the site but either stays at worldpay or is returned to a what looks like a wonky version of the basic sts template html.

As such no orders are logged and I have to ask the user for their order particulars. I also use the Nochex module which works fine.

• 4 months later...

I have been suffering the same problem for a few months now with no way of fixing it.

If anyone knows a soloution to this please let us know

Archived