• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual shipping ERROR!!!

Hi, just installed a module from the contributions (individual shipping zones 1-4). But i got some errors after install. Could someone tell me what could be wrong...

Parse error: parse error in /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:227) in /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:227) in /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: shoppingcart in /home/www/public_html/butik/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 253

Thank you...

I really need this shipping module, so if anyone could help....

Daniel

The header already sent error usually means there is an exra space in one of your files. The most like one in your case is includes/classes/shopping_cart.php. Open that file and be sure < is the first character (no spaces before it). Then move your cursor to the very end of the file and backspace (don't use back arrow key) to the last >. Save the file and see if that fixes it. If not, you will need to go through the files you added/changed until you find the one at fault.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived