• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error with CCGV

Hello,

I get error "MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR" when I try to put in a coupon that is not allowed for a specific problem. I think this error message shows anytime that there is an error with a coupon or gift voucher, although it still shows "Congratulations, you have redeemed".

Does anyone know the fix for this?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Did anyone figure out why you are getting this error? I am getting the same error when using discounts.

I too am experiencing this problem, and i have defined it in the appropriate place. Very strange - and doesnt look good on the live store.

This line:

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR', 'Coupon Redemption');

exists within:

catalog/includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php

But it's still showing MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR when someone enters a successful code.

Do i need to define it somewhere else as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, catalog/includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php is not the correct location for the definition (despite the fact that it came that way). Copy the definition define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR', 'Redeemed Coupon'); to catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php and you should be set.

• 1 month later...
Sadly, catalog/includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php is not the correct location for the definition (despite the fact that it came that way). Copy the definition define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR', 'Redeemed Coupon'); to catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php and you should be set.

thanks that worked perfectly...

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275