All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. artfulweb

Mail Manager for OSC v2.3

Got it all figured out. Mod working perfectly now.
  4. Thank you @raiwa that fixed it, Again many thanks.
  5. Sorry there was a typo in my code, the closing (second) <mark> should be </mark> echo ' <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><mark>' . nl2br($orders_history['comments']) . '</mark>&nbsp;</td>' . "\n";
  6. Thank you @raiwa your code did the job. When there is no text there is a small yellow bar as if there is one character there, would this be easy to remove? Not worried if not as what you have supplied is already a mega help @burt also gave me the below code which highlights the full line if anyone would like this option Find this: echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" Change to: $s = ($orders_history['orders_status_id'] == 1) ? ' style="background: lightblue;"' : null; echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow"' . $s . '>' . "\n"
  7. hungryfrank

Express checkout 1_2 pages

I made it the original one and I was banned years ago. and came back years later. just cut and paste nana
  8. raiwa

You made it ???? or @rfwoolf or are you using multiple user accounts??? https://apps.oscommerce.com/XRvq5&fast-easy-checkout
  9. Implement this eCommerce carousel using a slick carousel plugin. Actually this plugin is created using owl plugin. i wants to change this to slick.
  10. hungryfrank

thank you very much for your interest, as it is I think we have to use confirmation page for some of payment modules ii am trying to figure out how to overcome this problem. just thinking out loud, maybe the confirmation.php canbe moved in the payment_ajax.php Invoice.php: this is not an invoice. at this stage there is no payment made, so it is just a pre order. So it is only usable for this add-on. there is no point in separating it. either have it or not. so I left it as a choice.
  11. yeno

https://github.com/yenoyen/oscommerce-Express-checkout-1-2-pages Typos <br /> Scripts moved to html/body Deleted white spaces (EOF) Renamed modules - files, class, variables ht_exp_account => ht_exp_checkout Removed BS system colors from Delivery/Pament Methods tables (was confusing to use them this way) Invoice.php - cleaned little bit but it's still messy. Printing doesn't work. Agree with Rainer, it should be an independent module.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Very nice! I think I will try to apply this to the reviews.php page. Always bothered me the old reviews always showed on the first page.
  14. I have tried implementing this on the latest Phoenix 1.0.5.5 and there are some issues with it. It correctly changes the buy button to a colour and with the no stock text, but it also changes all the other buy buttons where there is stock to the same colour without any text/image. The buttons for the in stock items are active so it appears to be just a display issue. It also effects the other buttons on the page, for instance, the index page with the contact us and existing customers log in buttons that also become red with no text. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? If i only have in stock items, then the buttons behave as expected Is there another way to disable the "buy now" and "add to cart buttons" when the item is out of stock?
  15. 1) /includes/languages/english/contact_us.php Found this code on line 16. define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Enquiry from %s'); Changed to define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Thank you %s for calling our clinic, it is presently closed due to our fellow Healthcare workers extreme fear of the coronavirus as they are at higher risk due to safety gear shortage.', 'id="Subject" required="required" aria-required="true"'); 2) /admin/mail.php Found this code on line 45. $mimemessage->send($customer_data->get('name', $mail), $customer_data->get('email_address', $mail), $from_name, $from_address, $subject); Changed to $mimemessage->send($customer_data->get('name', $mail), $customer_data->get('email_address', $mail), $from_name, $from_address, sprintf($subject, $customer_data->get('name', $mail))); ************************************************************************************************************************* Received the following email: Subject: Thank you StoreName for calling our clinic, it is presently closed due to our fellow Healthcare workers extreme fear of the coronavirus as they are at higher risk due to safety gear shortage. From: Sandra Dias <sdias@company.com> Date: Sat Apr 4 15:21:53 2020 To: Store Owner <admin@StoreName.com> Testing Result ************************************************************************************************************************* It seems that the store name only is referenced by %s and not the clients name?
  16. artfulweb

NEW! Complete Order Editing Tool!

Hi John, Hope you are safe from COVID 19. Having updated Phoenix to v.1.0.5.6 I have a problem in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php (2) on line 515 $r = 0; for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($shipping_quotes); $i<$n; $i++) { for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($shipping_quotes[$i]['methods']); $j<$n2; $j++) { $r++; When trying to modify the shipping the order totals disappear and can no longer be edited, then clicking cancel my order disappears (though it it still in the database, not on the site). Any ideas?
  17. tony34567

Google reCAPTCHA v3

@ruden i am new , I am running EHCP on OS UBUNTU 12, VPS server, where to find error logs , do you mean php error logs. Keep it in mind hosting server have same setup where i successfully installed OS 2.3.3.3 .
  18. Tiff13

Google reCAPTCHA v3

@tony34567 I feel your pain. I did everything three times and checked meticulously and couldn't get v3 to work with my OS 2.3.4.1 BS Edge shop, gave up went back to recaptcha v2 for now.
  19. ruden

Google reCAPTCHA v3

I find it difficult to answer. View error logs.
  20. Dear Matt (ecartz) - Replacing the script with the new code provided worked perfectly!!! 💋 ... thank you, for troubleshooting such so quickly. I also noticed that you have been working extra hard applying some of the helpful tips discovered to Branch: 1.0.5.7 as Commits on Apr 4, 2020 (Default testimonials to show only in matching language). On behalf of all those that take for granted a special individual like yourself ... I would like to "Apologize On Their Behalf."🙏 Please note that I certainly appreciate your Hard Work, Positive Attitude, Time and Task Management, Quick Learning and Adapting Ability, Deep and Broad Technical Experience, Good Team Player Attitude, and High-End User Focus, as it is truly valuable. if ( (!isset($_GET['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $_GET['sort'])) || (substr($_GET['sort'], 0, 1) > count($column_list)) ) { if (!isset($_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'])) { $_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'] = mt_rand(); } $listing_sql .= " ORDER BY RAND(" . (int)$_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'] . ")"; for ($i=0, $n=count($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_ID') { $_GET['sort'] = $i+1 . 'RANDOM';
  21. This is saying that there are more closing } than opening {. In the code that I posted, there isn't. If you have working code: if ( (!isset($_GET['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $_GET['sort'])) || (substr($_GET['sort'], 0, 1) > count($column_list)) ) { $listing_sql .= " ORDER BY RAND()"; for ($i=0, $n=count($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_ID') { $_GET['sort'] = $i+1 . 'RANDOM'; Then to add the code that I posted to it, you would change those lines to if ( (!isset($_GET['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $_GET['sort'])) || (substr($_GET['sort'], 0, 1) > count($column_list)) ) { if (!isset($_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'])) { $_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'] = mt_rand(); } $listing_sql .= " ORDER BY RAND(" . (int)$_SESSION['RANDOM_SEED'] . ")"; for ($i=0, $n=count($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_ID') { $_GET['sort'] = $i+1 . 'RANDOM'; That's just replacing one line of code from the first block with four lines of code from the second block.
  22. Uploaded Update: KissIT image thumbnailer 3.2.2 Change log 3.2.2: Fix for error message in Admin : Modules : Hooks Update: Upload and replace: includes/hooks/shop/system/ kissItImage.php
  23. Dear Matt (ecartz) - The script below worked like a charm!!! 💋 ... thank you, you are awesome. /products_new.php if ( (!isset($_GET['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $_GET['sort'])) || (substr($_GET['sort'], 0, 1) > count($column_list)) ) { $listing_sql .= " ORDER BY RAND()"; for ($i=0, $n=count($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_ID') { $_GET['sort'] = $i+1 . 'RANDOM'; However, the script below caused a "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file in /products_new.php on line 56," /products_new.php Can you please examine the paging code and see what may need to be changed to give a consistent ordering. Thanks.
  24. Thank you, Matt (ecartz) 💋 I placed the script below on the top of the page: define('CURRENT_YEAR', date('Y')); // to express the year without having to change the const MATC_PRIVACY_MODAL_TEXT = ' to define('MATC_PRIVACY_MODAL_TEXT' Then I placed the script below within the line of text on the page: const MATC_PRIVACY_MODAL_TEXT = 'My text Blah ' . CURRENT_YEAR . ' blah'; And presto it *** Worked perfectly ***
  25. The very older versions of oscommerce, the only way to tell which version it is is to look in the files. But from your description, it sounds like one of the first. The php version is very old. As you can see on this page, support for it was stopped 12 years ago. I'm truly surprised your site is not being regularly hacked. But if it is working for you and you are not having problem and your host continues to offer that version of php, then it will continue to work as it is. Although any Paypal modules installed will not work due to changes at Paypal. There is an addon called the Paypal App that is used for Paypal and it can work in some older versions of oscommerce so if you don't want to upgrade oscommerce and you want to use Paypal, that would have to be installed. The only way to delete customers in bulk is either through the database, which is difficult, or with use of an addon. My Database Optimizer addon will do it but I don't know which version to recommend. The early versions didn't have the option to remove customers and the later versions probably won't work in your shop. There may be some other addon that does this that is compatible with your shop but I am not aware of any,
  26. I may adapt this to show on my invoices as at present any order comments just sort of blend in. Something to look into.
  27. hungryfrank

😂😂😂 I will look at them
  1. Load more activity