All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cables24h

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

No one here see an order go from 100............ suddenly it is same order........... but contain a new id: like orID 103............ No one see that as a flaw? Just asking here!
  3. cables24h

I say here i might loose the point......................... But i think this is exactly where all this conversation bounces to. I might be wrong here................. I might be right. But i think it situates the issue. Orders are go from 1 ( initial order)...............while processing.............. to order 3 in our DB That is a strange behavior and prob is related to the initial question asked. ( and i think more prob's).
  4. cables24h

I agree 100% if this topic try to raise: orders table, and while the order is processed, the shop get like 3 times a "update".And the update simply skip from order id 1 to order id 3. When after look in the DB.............. you will not find an order ID 1 or 2. Just 3. I think this is not right. but i might loose here the point!
  5. cables24h

Is most checkouts not count on the payment gateway sequence? IPN is where oscommerce most count on? Not sure if that should be handled via application_top.php It definitely would result in a "Headers already sent". Curious about this handling.
  6. cables24h

It is NOT right to see when MONITOR a checkout................... In the ADMIN you SEE someone process the checkout. And at a later point you see someone either PASS the checkout or FAIL the checkout. It is TO obvious this PROCESS should be outof the monitoring process of oscommerce. It holds an order ID to oscommerce DB. Yeah.............. it tell you if succeed or not................ 100% agree. But i think the goal is here to only give a %100 purchase. Perhaps i am wrong in the understanding of the question, correct me if i am wrong.
  7. Today
  8. cables24h

Just something ain't right............... that is the notice
  9. cables24h

100% i agree. This is a policy osCommerce prefer to proceed. This not just justificate to Paypal............ many checkout systems count on it. Stripe is also one of it. I must be honest................. i see it ( and kind of works for the system).............. yet i also see it it is not right way. It kind of work more like a plaster, instead cover the checkout process.. I agree.............. it isn't right. It seems in most cases..................... just not in oscommerce it is covered decently. Let say it................ it is doubt full. No real blame........ just a notice.
  10. cables24h

How do I reset a forgotten admin password?

Keep in mind............... Having this kind of security is the best of worlds. Changing that, it is only allowed via (S)FTP access to the corresponding file. It is a good security measurement.
  11. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

Let me say one thing.................... I LOVE IT WHEN IAM RIGHT. It give so much stamina.............. But be right has nothing to do with who get credit in my perspective. do i really have to code: <php? function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true, genLink = false) { global $request_type, $session_started, $SID; $genlink === ??? //an array of pages? ?> Nah..................... never going to come from me............. I more prefer: index.php?what_you_want_here=what_is_your_call That is why i cannot 100% support whatever come from it.
  12. @raiwa After installing it shows in checkout_payment.php tripple the Shopping Points Redemptions box. Cant figure out what could be wrong.
  13. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

The honeypot is even illegal in some cases. It is not legal to record............. Another thing that makes me furious.
  14. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

If you can do better............ No one stop you to put it here: https://apps.oscommerce.com/ Put it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

Let me say it different. Go to the Phoenix Club. Ignore THIS addon. Put your $ in a pot to prevent bots. Then i go make a better prevention. And let me show to you this simple change prevent over 90% unwanted registrations or contact post be made. All the rest................ we just leave it to Google reCaptcha.................. what is FREE to use. I am honest...................... HoneyPot ME via $. Go ask it in the Club "Phoenix"
  16. egliteaw

That worked! Thank you both so much!!!! I am trying to maintain my late mother's website and it gets easily frustrating when I run into these issues. You are life savers!!!!
  17. egliteaw

That may actually be the issue. I am using the HTaccess and HTpasswd files. I will try this. Thanks!
  18. ecartz

Are you using the htpasswd? You might need to move the .htaccess and .htpasswd_oscommerce files out of the admin directory (move them rather than deleting them in case you need to move them back).
  19. cables24h

Android Developer

better ask here: https://forums.oscommerce.com/forum/79-commercial-support-inquiries/
  20. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

My oscommerce site is spammed: https://forums.oscommerce.com/forum/79-commercial-support-inquiries/ Here is where you end up. Have a nice conversation!
  21. egliteaw

That was the weird thing. When I went back to admin it didn't ask to create a new admin. It only gave a pop-up asking for the old user id and password. I'll try clearing the cache again and will let you know.
  22. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

To the audience here of this topic................. I monitored the absence and the availability of the topic starter here. He was here HOURS prior to any arguments made. The guy does not have any argument. He's out of explentation. Now searching for what can say as any argumentation. Let us read back: The suggestions i made has NOTHING to do with HoneyPot. So............. my suggestion to prevent a BOT HIJACK: - contact_us.php - login.php - tell_a_fiend.php NOTHING .............. read correctly...................... NOTHING have to do with the HoneyPot addon. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIG SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  23. JcMagpie

You need to explain why no joy! this is the way to do it. deleat admin in db table admin, , then go to admin on your browser and you will be asked to make new admin password. Just be sure to clear your browser cache before doing so.
  24. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

Just put a $genKey to tep_href_link. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wait. We touch the Core here. It is told we should NOT...... 😥 LOL EXACTLY for that is PHOENIX. Start learning!
  25. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

Another one................. Can keep claiming ............... Nothing have to do with HoneyPot...................... Keep claim it................... it is not my seriousness is on stake here. It is 100% yours. Not MINE!
  26. cables24h

HoneyPot Captcha

You figured it.......... good someone sees it.
  1. Load more activity