All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. uploaded update: Store Hotline 3.0 Phoenix Changelog: Version 3.0 Updated for Phoenix
  4. raiwa

Store Hotline BS

uploaded update: Store Hotline 3.0 Phoenix Changelog: Version 3.0 Updated for Phoenix
  5. 14steve14

Stripe v3 module for SCA

I am having a bit of bother with the latest version of this great addon. I removed all the old files from the server and uploaded version 12 to the system and went to install and all the language defines do not seem to be working. In the admin area where the settings are changed every title and bit of text is as if the defines are not present. I have checked and double checked that the files are in the right place including uninstalling all files and uploading them again. Has anyone had the same problem and if so what did you do to get them to show correctly. Before I uninstalled all the files version 10 was working fine. I should have left it all alone.
  6. raiwa

KissIT Image Thumnailer

Hello Dean @dculley, I researched your previous posts in this thread and found that you are using KissIt Image thumbnail in your previous store version. KissIt Image thumbnail is essentially exact the same like for previous versions. There is only one html tag updated for BS4. So I really do not understand the difficulties you experience. Your last message is unrelated to KissIt Image thumbnail. If you have any general issues and questions about Phoenix, please post in the appropiate thread. rgds Rainer
  7. raiwa

[CONTRIBUTION] Sloppy Words Cleaner

Yep, thet's accidentaly copied from create_account_php modifications. Use as reference: $telephone = false; } Just compare also with create_account.php- Anyway you should be able to use the automatic modifications executed on module installation. I'll fix it the next update, Thanks for the report.
  8. JcMagpie

Making Phoenix Invoice look a bit better

Invoice rules differ from country to country and also depending on what type of trader you are. So it's down to each individual buissness to make sure the invoice they use is compliant and meets the regulations that apply to them. Not sure get legal advise. For the UK, Invoices - what they must include Your invoice must include: a unique identification number your company name, address and contact information the company name and address of the customer you’re invoicing a clear description of what you’re charging for the date the goods or service were provided (supply date) the date of the invoice the amount(s) being charged VAT amount if applicable the total amount owed Sole trader invoices If you’re a sole trader, the invoice must also include: your name and any business name being used an address where any legal documents can be delivered to you if you are using a business name Limited company invoices If your company is a limited company, you must include the full company name as it appears on the certificate of incorporation. If you decide to put names of your directors on your invoices, you must include the names of all directors. VAT invoices Only VAT-registered businesses can issue VAT invoices and you must: issue and keep valid invoices - these can be paper or electronic keep copies of all the sales invoices you issue even if you cancel them or produce one by mistake keep all purchase invoices for items you buy Valid invoices You’ll use a full VAT invoice for most transactions. You can use: a modified invoice for retail supplies over £250 a simplified invoice for retail supplies under £250 - and for other supplies from 1 January 2013 You cannot reclaim VAT using an invalid invoice, pro-forma invoice, statement or delivery note. Include the following on your invoice, depending on which type you use. Invoice information Full invoice Simplified invoice Modified invoice Unique invoice number that follows on from the last invoice Yes Yes Yes Your business name and address Yes Yes Yes Your VAT number Yes Yes Yes Date Yes No Yes The tax point (or ‘time of supply’) if this is different from the invoice date Yes Yes Yes Customer’s name or trading name, and address Yes No Yes Description of the goods or services Yes Yes Yes Total amount excluding VAT Yes No Yes Total amount of VAT Yes No Yes Price per item, excluding VAT Yes No Yes Quantity of each type of item Yes No Yes Rate of any discount per item Yes No Yes Rate of VAT charged per item - if an item is exempt or zero-rated make clear no VAT on these items Yes Yes (1) Yes Total amount including VAT No Yes (1) Yes (1) If items are charged at different VAT rates, then show this for each.
  9. 14steve14

Just add it into the main address for the store and it will show wherever the store address is called.
  10. peterpil19

KissIT Image Thumnailer

@dculley I'm not sure I follow. When you click on the images, are you are saying they disappear completely? The infobox above is an instruction not a warning. It tells you how to set the width of content modules to help you set the layout of the page. 12 means it takes up an entire row. 6 means half a row etc. It is unrelated to the issues you are having.
  11. SCH_001

Dont forget most countries now require the tax / vat number on invoices
  12. dculley

KissIT Image Thumnailer

Changing the small image size did clear up the image. So I decided to click on the image and it went off the web sight. Same with clicking View. Under admin/modules/content I get this window on the right saying they are to big. and wants it corrected. All this is way over me and to much time for me at this time of year. Thanks for the help. But I'm going to just dump it for now.
  13. MITCH70

Hi @raiwa I this line in the manual correct because i dont see this in account_pwa.php $password = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST['password']);
  14. LeeFoster

Modules Control

@raiwa This works now and even the navbar modules hide when they are told to.
  15. Uploaded update for Phoenix: Sloppy Words Cleaner 3.2 Compatibility: OSCOM Phoenix CE 1.0.2.x PHP: 7.0-7.3 Changes versus Sloppy Words Cleaner 3.1 - Removed legacy code for older OsCommerce versions - Added option to convert all special characters to standard ASCII
  16. raiwa

Uploaded update for Phoenix: Sloppy Words Cleaner 3.2 Compatibility: OSCOM Phoenix CE 1.0.2.x PHP: 7.0-7.3 Changes versus Sloppy Words Cleaner 3.1 - Removed legacy code for older OsCommerce versions - Added option to convert all special characters to standard ASCII
  17. 14steve14

Stripe v3 module for SCA

Is there any way to get column titles on the checkout form where the card details need to be added. I have had a couple of customers get confussed about where and how to enter the required information. On looking at this the long card number is sort of easy it's the expiry date and the last 3 digits that cause confusion. If someone can tell me where the form is created I may be able to do something.
  18. For anyone stumbling upon this thread and still wondering about should they use SSL? 3 Reasons Why Your Website Needs HTTPS 1. Maintain lead generation. Starting in October 2017, the Google Chrome web browser started showing a “not secure” warning when users started filling out a simple contact form or entering data in search field on a non-HTTPS website. Starting in July 2018, Google Chrome now displays a “not secure” error on any website not using the HTTPS protocol — regardless if users are filling out a form. So if you depend on your website generating leads and sales inquiries, your site needs to use the HTTPS protocol so users don’t freak out and abandon your site due to “non secure” warnings. 2. Improve your search engine rankings. In August 2014, Google announced that HTTPS is a ranking factor in their search algorithm. The jury’s still out as to how much of a factor HTTPS plays in your search rankings, but research suggests it’s becoming a stronger ranking factor. Just do any type of a Google search, and you’ll notice that nearly all of the page 1 results begin with an HTTPS URL. Google has also indicated that a HTTPS site can serve as a tie-breaker between two sites offering similar information. 3. Everybody’s doing it. Perhaps the most important reason to have an HTTPS site is perception. We live in a world where hacking and data breaches are everyday news, and people are concerned about online privacy and security. Even though your website isn’t collecting sensitive information, the fact that you have an HTTPS site and visitors can see the little padlock in their browser gives them comfort. And that translates to confidence and trust in your company. HTTPS is quickly becoming the norm, and even non-techie visitors are now starting to feel a little uneasy when they don’t see that padlock. extract from, https://www.markbrinker.com/secure-https-website
  19. JcMagpie

Extra Fields - how to search extra fields

You could simply try an alternative search method. JcM Header Google Search V1.0 Phoenix
  20. Yes SSL is a MUST now for any ecart, Also most browsers wll now NOT show images or links that are from NONE SSL links on a SSL site.
  21. Well... I have what it seems a 100 yr old problem with advanced_search_results.php - posted the following - 2011: $Id: advanced_search_result.php,v 1.72 2003/06/23 Advanced_search_results.php is such an odd document. The $select, $from and $where_str statements are separated in portions. I know that the issue lies solely in: $where_str = " where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id "; The above displays all slaves – which sometimes are over 20 slaves per master. See http://scientiis.com/biotech/catalog/index.php $where_str = " where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_master = '0' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id "; The above displays the master, but does not search the slaves. Searching for a slave model gives " There is no product that matches the search criteria." Maybe if I could adapt somehow the following: // Master Products $master_prod = tep_db_query("select products_master, products_master_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $products_master['products_id'] . "'"); $master_prod_values = tep_db_fetch_array($master_prod); if (($master_prod_values['products_master_status'] == 0) && ($master_prod_values['products_master'] != 0)) { $str_selected_values = $master_prod_values['products_master']; } else { $str_selected_values = $products_master['products_id']; } Tried adapting the following, but received errors if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) { $where_str .= " and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'"; } There is also this function in /includes/functions/general.php // Master Products function tep_get_products_master_status($product_id) { $product_query = tep_db_query("select products_master_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'"); $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query); return $product['products_master_status']; } // Master Products EOF By the way, I'm not a programmer. Thank you. Celia Jarvis
  22. This is not correct as I understand it - SSL is not required but is advised in any case. It seems this problem was browser cache - some servers also have cached data which can cause problems too. Glad you have the problem sorted now
  23. Yesterday
  24. It was definitly the missing SSL Certificate and the TLS Connection, now it's installed and works fine on all browser… for me as an amateur this was a hard issue.
  25. I let install by the internet host Company a new SSL Certificate on my server, so this issue is resolved and all requests are newly rerouted to https:// ... It means that some browser such as google on iPhone and iPad requires an SSL Certificate and TLS Connection to show and run Phoenix correctly. Thank you for your idea, Maybe this should be mentioned in the installation guide!
  26. peterpil19

KissIT Image Thumnailer

@dculley Works perfectly fine for me on my live Phoenix shop. I just installed it on a fresh version of Phoenix and works fine also. Check your small image size. You decreased it to 80 H x 100 W from the default 250 x 250 . Fairly certain that is what is causing the issue. I have replicated your issue on my install by using your small image size. Peter
  27. raiwa

KissIT Image Thumnailer

Kiss it works perfect with Phoenix exact like for previeous versions. You should check your settings and if the original picts are big enough for the size you viewed. Try with bigger images.
  28. LeeFoster

Modules Control

I'll test this later, thanks
  1. Load more activity