Latest News: (loading..)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. mcmannehan

value output

The resolution from @MrPhil is very good. Clear and effective!!! @YePix Your explode isn't right. You don't need an start or an end tag. I recommand you shoul read here https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.explode.php
  4. mcmannehan

Still some important stuff missing in the admin area

I recomand one more changes. Only copy if attributes available: $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = " . (int)$products_id); if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query) > 0) { while ($attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query)) { tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix) values ('" . (int)$last_new_products_id . "', '" . (int)$attributes['options_id'] . "', '" . (int)$attributes['options_values_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($attributes['options_values_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($attributes['price_prefix']) . "')"); } }
  5. mcmannehan

Still some important stuff missing in the admin area

Thx typo error all the time happens 😉
  6. Mikepo

Stripe Payment Module

Hi @14steve14, I've been looking at the stripe Migration Guide and can't understand how to make this update. It's beyond my capability. If there is a developer out there, I'll be willing to contriubute. Regards Mike
  7. YePix

value output

Thanks, i solved it as follows $insel_cost = explode ("/[:,]/", $shipzones['insel_fee']); foreach ($insel_cost as $cost);
  8. Hello Kevin @Kevin.Dallas, Thank You! I'm back and had a look into the package. You'll find the shopping cart content module in: catalog/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/ Please see instructions: Discount_Codes_4.2_for_BS_install: 1. Copy the new files to your osCommerce shop, preserving the directory structure. ... *OPTIONAL catalog/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_discount_code.php catalog/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/templates/discount_code.php catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_discount_code.php ... *OPTIONAL Install the Content module under Administration -> Modules -> Content -> Install Module -> Discount Code -> Install Module. To be able to use the shopping cart content module you need to have one of the following conditions fullfilled: - use a newer BS version which have the content module call already included in shopping_cart.php ( edge 2.3.4 is not a clear reference, there are hundreds of versions. Important in this case is to have the content module call included in shopping_cart.php) - use modular shopping cart - add manually the content module call to your shopping_cart.php: <div class="clearfix"></div> <div class="row"> <?php echo $oscTemplate->getContent('shopping_cart'); ?> </div> You may consider to use ship in cart which will show shipping costs and real order totals (including discount) already on the shopping cart page. On that way your customers know what they will have to pay before using the PayPal express checkout button: Ship In Cart BS reloaded Best regards Rainer PS: Next time, before starting to work on an addition, just ask here in the forum, there may already exist a solution 😉.
  9. Heatherbell

MATC BS

Just noticed that the checkbox has an id="TermsAgree" in parameters so found a solution that works but I am not a coder so maybe not the best one: In includes/modules/matc.php near bottom of page before closing </style> add: #TermsAgree {height: 30px; width:30px}
  10. 14steve14

Stripe Payment Module

I have been trying to get the Stripe Payment module updated fora while, but can get no interest from anyone that knows what they are doing. Earlier last week I received the following email from Stripe. It now looks as if the current Stripe module will no longer work after 14th September unless there is an update. If the module is not updated, myself and others that use Stripe as a payment method will have to move to an ecommerce cart that has updated their payment system. Is there one developer out there that is prepared to update this module. I am sure costs could be discussed. I also assume that other payment modules will need to be updates also.
  11. Heatherbell

MATC BS

@Jack_mcs How can I make the check box bigger?
  12. Dan Cole

version with php7.2

Dan
  13. Yesterday
  14. MrPhil

value output

Well, you didn't answer my question about the data type, but I'll assume this is for table (weight) shipping cost, so it would be a string in PHP. The more general case would be $table_list being a string of comma-separated fields, each max_weight:cost. The following would split up this long list $table_list into two numbers per entry: $max_weight and $cost. $entries = explode(',', $table_list); foreach ($entries as $entry) { ($max_weight, $cost) = explode(':', $entry); // do what you want with this weight and cost } I didn't get fancy and try to split it with preg_split(), because there might be spaces at both the commas and the colons. You'll have to trim off any leading and trailing spaces around the number, if you want pretty formatting. If all you have is the $entry, as in your first post, the explode(':', $entry) line would do the job.
  15. YePix

value output

There are values for shipping costs. 0 stands for the weight and 0.50 is the price. It's just about spending the price.
  16. Hello Everyone A few days ago I questioned whether UPS was having a problem, I also questioned whether UPS Choice 1.8.3 was still a viable shipping module. I have reached the conclusion that it may be time to consider a new module for obtaining UPS rates. Up front, I dislike change and I live by the adage "if it ain't broke - don't fix it" however it is apparent that it is broke and I need to resolve it. Having said that - I really have no idea what is the simplest way to resolve my issue. I am open to any and all suggestions. I simply need to pull and display the rates. I do NOT need to print UPS labels. I do NOT need to schedule UPS Pickups. I do NOT need to acquire UPS tracking. I do NOT need to get anything BUT the rate quotes. I have looked at UPS XML but when I went to UPS to acquire the needed UPS access key - I could not determine whether or not there was a cost associated with it as the questioning was implying that I was applying for my own UPS number which I do NOT have a requirement for. Again any suggestion and/or explanation about the UPS access key would be deeply appreciated. BJ
  17. MrPhil

value output

What kind of data is this in the database? Is it a string (TEXT, etc.)? Is its format consistent, or is it something that could vary quite a bit? By the way, a question like this belongs in PHP / SQL / Web Design.
  18. YePix

value output

Hello everyone, how can I output this value 0: 0.50 from the database as 0.50 on the product page?
  19. Ken_Shea

Alternatives to PayPal

Thanks Ales for the suggestion, I see that they operate globally but do you know if they are a USA company?
  20. René H4

version with php7.2

I would say this is an understatement. 🙂 I also purchased 28d19, and it completely changed the looks and functionality in a positive manner. By the end of Jan. I was in doubt if I would buy it, but now I am very happy with the purchase and looking back there was absolutely no doubt necassary! I must say that I also purchased one of Gary's theme's which I am very happy with, not ot say extremely happy. (One thing I cannot comment on, is the other members add-ons, since I have not installed these.)
  21. Good work, minor error in the attributes query, should read $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = " . (int)$products_id); not $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = " . (int)$product_id);
  22. Heatherbell

version with php7.2

@Dan Cole Again, pardon my naivety, I didn't know how to help. Our family business relies on Oscommerce and the core of good people here - our thanks to them. We have just purchased his 28 days 2018 and 28 days 2019 and encourage others to do the same. In themselves worth every penny and more - we can unreservedly recommend them to anybody and burt for his kind, patient and professional support - they also work flawlessly (unlike the (deliberately?) badly coded modules recently flooding the forum by one member which help nobody - I smell a rat - let others beware).
  23. Last week
  24. Dan Cole

version with php7.2

While Gary won't mention it -- he is far to humble 😀, you can provide support by purchasing one or more of his excellent add-on modules. For details see his Club osC forum. Funds obtained in that way are ear marked by him, so he can to continue provide support for the community versions of osC. Dan
  25. Mr.Raiwa I do apologize I didn't know you were traveling, have a wonderful time and we'll touch base when you come back.
  26. Then please have again a look, there is a content module available. I’m traveling right now and can’t check. See also the modular shopping cart add on.
  27. i am using edge 2.3.4 Discount Codes 4.2 BS
  28. Kevin, it seems there is a misunderstood. please tell us your exact coupon code version and store version. The coupon code Bs this thread is for DOES include the content module for shopping cart and does not require any additional coding. I just had a look on your code and it is for a very outdated oscommerce version. It uses filaname and path constants which the BS community version has removed since time.
  29. Mr.Raiwa I know it doesn't have it, i am building a ajax if you would like i can send you the code so you can improve the coupon code, that is if you would like.
  1. Load more activity