All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Glad you're having fun with Phoenix!
  3. 14steve14

No form to add featured products

You may be better off posting for help for a specific addon in that addons support thread. Then the addon developer may see it and reply quickly.
  4. When I click on featured products the only scree I see is the one telling me how many featured products there are. Of course there are none because I do not have the option to add featured products anywhere. How do I get that screen to show I am running the latest Phoenix version and followed the featured products install to the letter. All is fine except no option to add a featured product.
  5. Today
  6. You can adjust the sort order of the discount from admin > modules > order totals.
  7. i am getting this (wrong position of discount), but i did not manipulate any depending file (Phoenix 1.0.7.1)
  8. Giner

Header Tags SEO

Thank you for the contribution. Thank you for clear ansers
  9. The problem was to say: It's not correct that the module didn't work and all you got was the error. @rupruprup, I apreciate very much all your testing and reports, but please try to be precise. Screenshots are also very helpful.
  10. Thanks I thought in the same direction. Will update ASAP. @Omar_oneThanks this helped
  11. @Omar_one @rupruprup The error is due to a missing global declaration of $PHP_SELF. Just add this to line 36 in the file ..\modules\content\index\cm_i_featured_products.php
  12. glamocanilaktasi

Can't configure PayPal due to TSL v1.2 error

Selected default. But I try with both version, and I got same error message.
  13. ty, I was sure that it's not my store ...
  14. alwihouse

social icons

how do I can activate and using social icons?
  15. Yesterday
  16. mendoh

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hello everybody. Does anyone have any idea on how to install the latest Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_BS_209_beta_2.zip on Phoenix 1.0.7.4 or 1.0.7.5? I have tried but the installation instructions appear to be fairly clumsy, to say the least: code in the "compare_files" is completely different than the most recent one and uploading only those files inside the "drop_on_top" folder does not actually do....
  17. same here and the problem is if the products don't have attributes you get the same error Error! Unable to determine the page link! Tomatoes has attributes , Grapefruit without attributes Hope this will help
  18. ecartz

But TLS is configurable per VirtualHost. So it can have multiple values on the same shared server. I.e. they can have one setting for most everyone and then put just those sites that need the historical settings on a different VirtualHost. If your host can't do that for you, then switching to one that can is highly advised. I mean, the very fact that they didn't just fix it is an argument in favor of switching hosts.
  19. Jack_mcs

Then you really should move to a modern host. Both versions 1.0 and 1.1 have security holes and should no longer be used. You can check the setting @BrockleyJohnmentioned. If that works, it will solve the TLS version used for Paypal. But other connections won't see that setting so that leaves a security issue, in my opinion.
  20. rupruprup

Optional Related Products, Version 4.0

I will try it again in a few days ...
  21. BrockleyJohn

In your paypal app general configuration, check if force TLS1.2 is selected instead of default.
  22. 14steve14

[CONTRIBUTION] Sloppy Words Cleaner

I will give it a try and let you know.
  23. raiwa

It should work, but without testing....I can't say 100%
  24. Do you mean in admin? MODULE_CONTENT_PI_RELATED_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION is only used in admin. NO idea then. In my store it works. Doesn't show any error in my test store even without prelated products.
  25. glamocanilaktasi

My host told me that I am on shered hosting and thay can't remove TLS 1.0 and 1.1 becouse other users use this options.
  26. 14steve14

@raiwa Hi Rainer, bit of a silly question and I know you are busy updating other addons. Does this need updating before adding to 1.0.7.5 or should it just upload and work.
  27. rupruprup

Optional Related Products, Version 4.0

the happens when the product has no defined related products only
  1. Load more activity