All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. @raiwa hi Rainer, I have BS Edge on PHP7.2 and I cannot seem to get the Order Update emails to display the review links of the purchased products. So far, I’ve only been testing the registered customer account. I looked through this forum and could not locate anything in regards to this issue. Here is the code block for these links from my /admin/orders.php file. Do your review links display in the Order Update emails? Any idea of what I can do to get them to display? Thanks. // PWA guest checkout $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_guest, reviews_key, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from orders where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'"); $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query); if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments) ) { tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'"); $customer_notified = '0'; if (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == 'on')) { $notify_comments = ''; if (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && ($_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on')) { $notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n"; } // PWA guest checkout BEGIN if ( isset($_POST['add_reviews']) && ($_POST['notify'] == 'on') ) { include('includes/classes/order.php'); $order = new order($oID); $products_review_links = constant('MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_REVIEWS_' . strtoupper($language)) . ':' . "\n"; for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($check_status['customers_guest'] == '1') { $products_review_links .= '<a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link('product_reviews_write_pwa.php', 'products_id=' . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . '&pwa_id=' . $check_status['reviews_key'], 'SSL', false) . '">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '</a>' . "\n"; } elseif ($check_status['customers_guest'] != '1') { $products_review_links .= '<a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link('product_reviews_write.php', 'products_id=' . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']), 'SSL', false) . '">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '</a>' . "\n"; } } } $link = $check_status['customers_guest'] != '1' ? EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link('account_history_info.php', 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" : ''; $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . $link . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $products_review_links . "\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); // PWA guest checkout END
  4. Yesterday
  5. Jack_mcs

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I see the code in my shop but not in the package. I must have forgot to include it or deleted in an earlier version. I do apologize for the mistake. To fix it, edit the googlesitemap/index.php file and find this line: include_once('includes/application_top.php'); and add this below it: if (! empty(GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP)) { $safe_ips = explode(',', GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP); if (! in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $safe_ips)) { header("location:http:127.0.0.1"); } }
  6. mhsuffolk

Stripe v3 module for SCA

Yes, that is the correct behaviour. A payment intent on the Stripe website has to be created first before the card input field can be displayed. An OSC order creation is the first part of this process. I leave any of these in place for 7 days as the customer can still return and complete the order correctly without having to create a new/second order. If it has not been completed by then, simply delete the order in admin. The PayPal app behaves in a similar way.
  7. Smoky Barnable

Stripe v3 module for SCA

I notice if the confirm order button is submitted with an invalid card number, a row is written to the orders table in the database with Preparing [Stripe SCA] status. Is this intended?
  8. Smoky Barnable

Stripe v3 module for SCA

Try updating/changing your modules.php from the frozen release. I had the same problem on my older edge site.
  9. vmn

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I could not find any reference to GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP in the code.
  10. Jack_mcs

Google XML Sitemap SEO

You could use the Secure IP option in the settings.
  11. vmn

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I just started using this addon in my v2.3.4.1 CE. I noticed that anybody knowing the name of googlesitemap directory can run the sitemap creation. This may not be harmful, but the result page revealed my full Cpanel path, including my user id. I first renamed the directory. This also required some code changes, which I made. I also protected the directory with .htaccess: Require ip my.server.ip Require forward-dns my.dynamic.vpn.adddress This code seems to have no effect, whether it is in application_top.php or not: /**** Begin Google Sitemap Manual Run ****/ if (strpos(GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_MANUAL_IP, $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) !== FALSE) { $future_date = strtotime('+' . GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_MANUAL_RUN . ' day'); if ($future_date <= date('Y-m-d')) { tep_redirect(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'googlesitemap/index.php'); // } } /**** End Google Sitemap Manual Run ****/ Did I miss something?
  12. burt

How can i automate a SQL update query?

This is the way to go. If something needs to happen every time an order is placed...why not do it as (eg) a checkout_success mod. EDIT: I have just noticed that the OP is a spammer. I have removed the hidden spam link, booted from the community - will leave the thread up as it's actually an interesting question.
  13. JcMagpie

Google is your best friend, https://crontab.guru/every-5-minutes Edit your cronjob file by running crontab -e command Add the following line for an every-5-minutes interval. */5 * * * * /path/to/script-or-program Save the file, and that is it. However before you do this talk to your host as they normaly do not like Cron that run so often
  14. Dan Cole

I don't know if it's appropriate for your application or not but you could always trigger it on a page call...ie someone visits one of your store pages and the call gets executed. Dan
  15. Today I finished with the migration of my old Website to the Phoenix plattform. This is the result, see: https://www.attias.ch/ I am happy now, it was a lot of work. Thank you all for the help
  16. lahzeakharinfo

Easy Populate File Upload...not working

But it works for me, I really enjoy it.
  17. Hey guys, I have a script which ideally i'd like to run every 5 minutes. The script basically connects to MySQL database, changes some ID's and thats it... But to save me from having to do it every time a customer places an order, i'd like something that would run the script for me, every 5 minutes. I'm not familiar with cron jobs which someone suggested so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out here with some in-depth information? or as a colleague most lightly puts it a "Dummy guide to ease database management". The script i run is currently in a .php file which i have bookmarked on my FireFox bar, and everytime i recieve an email, i click that button and it'll update the ID's.. but obviously over x-mas, when i'm not here, ill or whatever else and i dont run the script, it will generate a security issue so it's very important the script is run every 5 minutes atleast. Thanks in advance!
  18. JcMagpie

Support thread for JcM CKEditor V1.0

Working fine on Phoenix 1.0.3.0 test site no errors givien.
  19. nedaerto

This is how I learned to design

Hmm. seems nice
  20. Denzel

Support thread for JcM CKEditor V1.0

Hi ! CK Editor throws errors while not all textareas where found on all adminpages... ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-incorrect-element. Object ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_errors.html#editor-incorrect-element ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-incorrect-element. Object ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_errors.html#editor-incorrect-element ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-incorrect-element. Object ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_errors.html#editor-incorrect-element ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-incorrect-element. Object ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_errors.html#editor-incorrect-element ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-incorrect-element. Object ckeditor.js:19 [CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to https://ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide/dev_errors.html#editor-incorrect-element Why not include CK like Tiny MCE in https://apps.oscommerce.com/1VCAj&amp;tinymce-editor-for-admin ? Tiny MCE even catches all languageareas but does not load on every adminsite... Should I try to update and upload ? Greetings, Denzel.
  21. @alexiscruz007 Just so you know, you've been answering questions that were asked 10-15 years ago, by people that haven't been online for almost as long.
  22. alexiscruz007

Need easy populate files to be automated.

Maybe find $file = tep_get_uploaded_file('usrfl'); change to $file = $_GET['csv']; and call yourweb.com/admin/easypopulate.php?csv=listproduct.csv i dont test this.
  23. alexiscruz007

Easy Populate File Upload...not working

verify that you have the permissions in the folder
  24. alexiscruz007

Need easy populate files to be automated.

tried dominio.com/admin/easypopulate.php?usrfl=listproduct.csv Or maybe find $file = tep_get_uploaded_file('usrfl'); and change to: $file = $_GET['csv']; and call dominio.com/admin/easypopulate.php?csv=listproduct.csv i dont test this.
  25. alexiscruz007

Automatic EasyPopulate export with cron

tried dominio.com/admin/easypopulate.php?usrfl=listproduct.csv Or maybe find $file = tep_get_uploaded_file('usrfl'); and change to: $file = $_GET['csv']; and call dominio.com/admin/easypopulate.php?csv=listproduct.csv i dont test this.
  26. alexiscruz007

CRON Automatic EasyPopulate import

1. Load more activity