All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. hello guys Does this add on work with the WorldPay payment module?
  3. No, actually I have version 2.5 ...I keep a spreadsheet of all the changes and addons I install and this is the latest one I have. That version 2.4 I got from the /admin/orders.php file top header part. I must not have updated that when moving to 2.5 Anyway, thanks Rainer. Looks like I need to just update everything to version 3.0.5 ...I just downloaded it and am on my way. Thanks again!
  4. If your store is EDGE, you should use series 2, PWA 3.0 series is for FROZEN: But I saw in your older posts that you have already updated to PWA 3 series. The reviews link has been fixed in PWA 3.0.4: I'm sorry I can not give more specific advice for this combination of EDGE and PWA 3.0. Please try to apply the above included fix or update to the latest series 3 verion: 3.0.5.
  5. So, I just read the compatibility and looks like version 3.0.5 is as high as I get? is that correct?
  6. Yesterday
  7. Looks like version 2.4 And after looking at the addon download page the latest version is 4.0.0 ... so, I need to update. Is the latest version compatible for BS Edge or is it designed for Phoenix? ~~~~ Also, just a suggestion, ..to make the invoice link in the Order Update email clickable, as opposed to having the customer copy and paste it into a new browser window. Though you may already have that changed in the newer versions. //$link = $check_status['customers_guest'] != '1' ? EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link('account_history_info.php', 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" : ''; $link = $check_status['customers_guest'] != '1' ? EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' <a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link('account_history_info.php', 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . '" target="new">' . tep_catalog_href_link('account_history_info.php', 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . '</a>' . "\n" : '';
  8. JcMagpie

WYSIWYG product description

JcM CKEditor V1.1 or TinyMCE editor for admin take your pick. As the discription is saved to the db you can kill your site if your not carfull, If you edit the discription in code mode and do not take care a bad bit of code can Break your site. Something as simple as a extra <div> or a missing </div> and you in trouble.
  9. ArtcoInc

@socom 1) osC v2.3 dates back to 2010! If you are indeed using osC v2.3, I think that upgrading your shop to the newest Phoenix version of osC is much more important than adding a WYSIWYG editor to your old store. Older versions of osC are not responsive (adjusting the screen layout for different devices), will crash as your host upgrades the version of PHP they are running, and have known security issues. 2) That said, there are several WYSIWYG editors available for osC (and several are compatible with Phoenix). Some of them even have their own support thread here in the forum. You didn't say which one you tried. M
  10. YePix

then you have definitely installed this wrong
  11. Anyone used any decent WYSIWYG for OSCommerce product descriptions? we tried one ages ago but it used to wipe our description every time we clicked edit? Think we used version 2.3 oscommerce
  12. involved in developing of organic agriculture

13. JcM footer Open Street Map V1.2 Phoenix

A simple add-on that allows you to place a Open Street Map into the footer. It’s a simple no core change add-on so just copy files over go to admin and install and set up.

image.png.5bcc51e9b758083d2a88dacac99de1b1.png

14. JcM footer Open Street Map V1.2 Phoenix A simple add-on that allows you to place a Open Street Map into the footer. It’s a simple no core change add-on so just copy files over go to admin and install and set up. Do you have a bricks and mortar store? Tell your customers about it on your website add a map with details about your store to your website. How? It's simple and free, takes a few minutes to do. Simply go to https://www.openstreetmap.org The easiest way is to use the 'sharing' sidebar on the right on the main osm.org site, there choose embeddable HTML. To make it responsive change width to 100% Now add the script in the language file replacing the one already in it. That’s it enjoy. Has been tested on Phoenix 1.0.3.0 only. Can be seen working on this test site
  15. vmn

Google XML Sitemap SEO

Thanks, GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP is working now.
  16. @Demitry, which PWA version are you using.
  17. @raiwa hi Rainer, I have BS Edge on PHP7.2 and I cannot seem to get the Order Update emails to display the review links of the purchased products. So far, I’ve only been testing the registered customer account. I looked through this forum and could not locate anything in regards to this issue. Here is the code block for these links from my /admin/orders.php file. Do your review links display in the Order Update emails? Any idea of what I can do to get them to display? Thanks. // PWA guest checkout $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_guest, reviews_key, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from orders where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'"); $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query); if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments) ) { tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'"); $customer_notified = '0'; if (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == 'on')) { $notify_comments = ''; if (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && ($_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on')) { $notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n"; } // PWA guest checkout BEGIN if ( isset($_POST['add_reviews']) && ($_POST['notify'] == 'on') ) { include('includes/classes/order.php'); $order = new order($oID); $products_review_links = constant('MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_REVIEWS_' . strtoupper($language)) . ':' . "\n"; for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) { if ($check_status['customers_guest'] == '1') { $products_review_links .= '<a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link('product_reviews_write_pwa.php', 'products_id=' . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . '&pwa_id=' . $check_status['reviews_key'], 'SSL', false) . '">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '</a>' . "\n"; } elseif ($check_status['customers_guest'] != '1') { $products_review_links .= '<a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link('product_reviews_write.php', 'products_id=' . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']), 'SSL', false) . '">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '</a>' . "\n"; } } } $link = $check_status['customers_guest'] != '1' ? EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link('account_history_info.php', 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" : ''; $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . $link . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $products_review_links . "\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); // PWA guest checkout END
  18. Last week
  19. Jack_mcs

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I see the code in my shop but not in the package. I must have forgot to include it or deleted in an earlier version. I do apologize for the mistake. To fix it, edit the googlesitemap/index.php file and find this line: include_once('includes/application_top.php'); and add this below it: if (! empty(GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP)) { $safe_ips = explode(',', GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP); if (! in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $safe_ips)) { header("location:http:127.0.0.1"); } }
  20. mhsuffolk

Stripe v3 module for SCA

Yes, that is the correct behaviour. A payment intent on the Stripe website has to be created first before the card input field can be displayed. An OSC order creation is the first part of this process. I leave any of these in place for 7 days as the customer can still return and complete the order correctly without having to create a new/second order. If it has not been completed by then, simply delete the order in admin. The PayPal app behaves in a similar way.
  21. Smoky Barnable

Stripe v3 module for SCA

I notice if the confirm order button is submitted with an invalid card number, a row is written to the orders table in the database with Preparing [Stripe SCA] status. Is this intended?
  22. Smoky Barnable

Stripe v3 module for SCA

Try updating/changing your modules.php from the frozen release. I had the same problem on my older edge site.
  23. vmn

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I could not find any reference to GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_SECURE_IP in the code.
  24. Jack_mcs

Google XML Sitemap SEO

You could use the Secure IP option in the settings.
  25. vmn

Google XML Sitemap SEO

I just started using this addon in my v2.3.4.1 CE. I noticed that anybody knowing the name of googlesitemap directory can run the sitemap creation. This may not be harmful, but the result page revealed my full Cpanel path, including my user id. I first renamed the directory. This also required some code changes, which I made. I also protected the directory with .htaccess: Require ip my.server.ip Require forward-dns my.dynamic.vpn.adddress This code seems to have no effect, whether it is in application_top.php or not: /**** Begin Google Sitemap Manual Run ****/ if (strpos(GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_MANUAL_IP, $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) !== FALSE) { $future_date = strtotime('+' . GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_MANUAL_RUN . ' day'); if ($future_date <= date('Y-m-d')) { tep_redirect(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'googlesitemap/index.php'); // } } /**** End Google Sitemap Manual Run ****/ Did I miss something?
  26. burt

How can i automate a SQL update query?

This is the way to go. If something needs to happen every time an order is placed...why not do it as (eg) a checkout_success mod. EDIT: I have just noticed that the OP is a spammer. I have removed the hidden spam link, booted from the community - will leave the thread up as it's actually an interesting question.
  27. JcMagpie

How can i automate a SQL update query?

Google is your best friend, https://crontab.guru/every-5-minutes Edit your cronjob file by running crontab -e command Add the following line for an every-5-minutes interval. */5 * * * * /path/to/script-or-program Save the file, and that is it. However before you do this talk to your host as they normaly do not like Cron that run so often
  1. Load more activity