All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Demitry You'll find additional information about it in the Phoenix club...sign up there if you haven't already and you'll find a thread describing what it does and an explanation of how it works. Basically Gary has split the product information pages up into modules that you can control the placement of from the admin side....in addition to the normal sort order you can select whether something is placed at the top, left, right, perhaps center and bottom of the page. You can also control the width the item occupies. It in effect gives you total control over the placement of items on the product information page. It's a must have and should give you a good idea of how to achieve what you want. You'll need to become a supporter to get the actual code but you can at least have a look to see if it is the sort of thing you're trying to achieve. Supporting Phoenix is something everyone using osC, in it's various forms, should do. If it's not in a shop owners budget it needs to be. Dan
  3. Today
  4. @ecartz Great answer. I am bookmarking this one as it will come in handy in future. Peter
  5. gummipingvin

Ezsocial for osC2.3.4BS v1.0a

Have you tested API versions with this module? I use an older version where I have this setting: // init app with app id and secret $fb = new Facebook\Facebook([ 'app_id' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXX', 'app_secret' => 'XXXXXXXXXXXX', 'default_graph_version' => 'v2.12', ]); But when I change default_graph_version to anything higher than 2.12 (3.XX) then it doesnt work - just says unknown opengraph error
  6. With mod_rewrite (Apache), you don't even have to redirect. It is quite capable of serving the content of angebot.php when angebot.html is requested. I'm not sure that's necessary. Google is quite capable of crawling .php pages with static content. For example, searching for "Put here your Conditions of Use information." returns results from multiple osCommerce sites, even though that is certainly useless content. Documentation: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/rewrite/remapping.html High ranked internet tutorial: https://aloneonahill.com/blog/url-rewriting-for-beginners Example: RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^angebot.html$ angebot.php [L] When angebot.html is requested, that will serve the content from angebot.php . Or with redirect: RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^angebot.html$ angebot.php [R=308] Change the redirect code as appropriate (e.g. 301, 307, etc.). The default is a 302, but that seems unlikely to be what you want here (302 means that people should continue to request the redirected URL, as the target is only temporary; presumably you'd be doing this permanently). Nginx may have similar capabilities, but I don't know how they work.
  7. You can set up permanent redirects to the new pages as well to tell Google the pages have moved if you are worried about losing page rank etc. I'm not best placed to advise on this and there others on this forum more qualified than I to answer this question. If you google this, you should come across some strategies which may help. Peter
  8. @peterpil19 Thank you works fine 🙂
  9. @Philo2005 Sure, In includes/languages/german/modules/boxes/bm_information.php Add angebot under Contact Us, or wherever you wish it to appear in the links e.g. const MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_DATA = array( 'privacy.php' => 'Privacy Notice', 'conditions.php' => 'Conditions of Use', 'shipping.php' => 'Shipping & Returns', 'contact_us.php' => 'Contact Us', 'angebot.php' => 'Unser Angebot' Peter
  10. Okay i did this for the buy page. How can I connect the page attias_ankauf.php to the information boxes?
  11. @Heatherbell Cool! Did it work also on Google Chrome on iPad and iPhone?
  12. Google will crawl and find them the same way as last time - defacto😉
  13. Thank you all for your ideas, i am going to think about implementing my Homepage into Phoenix. Currently These are all html Pages, so Google crowle them and These are listed in the Google Search. How this function when the old pages are moved to php Pages. Are they found by Google Search as well and listed in Google Search? Any experience?
  14. @peterpil19, how is the sales in the second hand car business?
  15. Most users I think do not wish to become a slave to a constant upgrade merry go round. As before most will just pick a point in time and install it, make the mods they need to make a usable working live shop and stick with it. It's wonderfull news that supporters are getting aditional code and early access to new versons. I'm sure they are very happy with this. However I don't see the point of you constantly posting this out side the closed club! It's of no use to anyone who is not part of the closed club. If they are part of the club then they will already know about it. osC forum has never been a place for hard selling! I'm sure people can make desisions without it beeing constantly pushed into their faces. This second hand cars sales (chugging) approach is not a nice look for osC 😊 but if that's the route chosen then so be it.
  16. nandima

Header Tags SEO

Hi Jack, How integration "Twitter Cards" with these add ones? In other words how to put below integration?, Thanks. <meta name="twitter:card" content=""> <meta name="twitter:site" content=""> <meta name="twitter:creator" content=""> <meta name="twitter:url" content=""> <meta name="twitter:title" content=""> <meta name="twitter:description" content=""> <meta name="twitter:image" content="">
  17. @puggybelle I do not follow your logic at all. @burt has made point releases available in between major releases. Point releases are minor releases. His making them publicly available in between more major releases is a benefit, not a detriment to shop owners. You can choose to ignore these point releases and wait for more major releases instead i.e. 1.03.0, when that arrives some time in the future. Whether you choose to keep your store updated for each point release or not is completely up to you. I'm not sure what you are asking here - for burt to stop making point releases available and instead only the major releases? Why, when you get both! The power is in your hands to choose whether you update your store as updates are available, or wait until a bigger release. @kgtee That is not exactly accurate, but I ought to have explained it better. Supporters get early access to new point releases for e.g testing purposes. Again, up to shop owners if they wish to become supporters and get early access. It is optional, not mandatory. Peter
  18. Yes, I think that way too. A club version, a community version, and a public version do make a lot of difference.🤔
  19. Same here, and I think that was the point I was driving at. Windows updates my operating system as I sleep and I wake to a log on screen, complete with a pop up balloon to notify me that updates were made. osCommerce is a different animal and updates have to be done manually...and very carefully!...by the shopowner, if they've installed any add-ons or made edits to core code. I expect most of us do that. I can appreciate releasing an update for a bug-fix or something on occasion, but a new install of Phoenix released every other weekend? That's ridiculous! It's screams...do nothing and just sit and wait until they're finished. Even in your own post, @peterpil19, you alluded to ANOTHER new version that is currently available to the 'club' and another one after THAT is in progress! At this rate, I'll never end up trying it out. Be done with it already! - Andrea
  20. Demitry

admin orders onclick change

@Kevin.Dallas Kevin, as I understand it,.. I think what you're looking for is the ability to edit the tracking number after you've submitted it via Order Status Update. Unfortunately my addon that Peter mentioned does not do this. You can enter it via the input field and it will be stored in the database for that particular Order Status Update, but to alter it after it was submitted with the Update button on that page, means having to go into the database. I suggest contacting the author of the addon you're using to see if they can do this for you. What I think you need is to have the tracking number field in the Order Status Update section be an input-box that displays the tracking number saved in the database and can then be edited using onChange event. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
  21. Lee, I believe that you’re referring to the same Product Information System that Dan mentioned. I’m currently in the dark when it comes to that particular topic. However, I completely support any and all initiatives that would make this software easier to customize …and especially, for the non-technical user.
  22. @Dan Cole I think the Product Information System that you’re referring to is part of the Phoenix release. I’m not familiar with it and this is the first I’m hearing of it. Though out of curiosity I’d love to know more about it.
  23. kgtee

admin orders onclick change

Are you missing a "submit" button or an onclick () function?
  1. Load more activity