All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes. Be sure to use my addon instead of the worldpay module delivered with Phoenix because that still has an unfixed bug in it and you'll get blank order emails. The addon also brings people who cancel back into the checkout process, and records more info on the order history. addon: https://apps.oscommerce.com/brAIY&worldpay-hosted-payments-extended
  3. Today
  4. BrockleyJohn

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

Many of the payment modules, including paypal, create an order in the preparing state before leaving checkout. If the customer returns to the choose payment page, the preparing order is deleted and thus an order number is skipped. You are right. No one sees that as a flaw.
  5. Hello Rainer @raiwa Yes the latest Phoenix 1.0.3.0 and latest Point and rewards. Strangely there is nothing changed in my checkout_payment.php after installing the addon. Installing did go well with no error messages. Will PM you a print-screen.
  6. Hello Michael @MITCH70, I suppose you are running Phoenix 1.0.3.0 and the latest Points and rewards version for Phoenix. Please post or upload your checkout_payment.php.
  7. raiwa

KissIT Image Thumnailer

Hello Mark @MyBookShop, Your solution is incorrect. The provided code in the instructions is correct and should be used in Phoenix and all other Bootstrap 4 based Stores. Please try again: if (tep_not_null($responsive) && ($responsive === true)) { $bs_parameters .= 'img-fluid'; } You probably had introduced a copy/paste/typo error. Before providing wrong "solutions" please post for help if something doesn't work as expected. If you experience the same problem again, please post your code (tep_image function) to see which is the error. THis is urelated to KissIt image thumbnail. Please check this first with your hosting. Then post in the general support area. Kind regards Rainer
  8. alexiscruz007

Category Problem for update.

this work, the language and currency have only <? in the header.php
  9. MyBookShop

KissIT Image Thumnailer

I had some trouble installing this, its a vanilla CE-Phoenix-1.0.3.0 new install with just this to reduce any conflict. I run 3 sites from the same hosting platform, I guess its the PHP version or a host issue the two existing Frozen CE sites had no issue in install. In Phoenix : After install the site is blank. Admin side works (I did not install on admin side) the KissIt gallery module was installed, the gallery removed. No Kissit options appeared in Admin :- Images settings. The DataBase appears not installed. Apache Log shows errors : [Sun Nov 17 15:56:05.715202 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24890] [client 204.12.###.###:58108] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '\xef\xbb\xbf' (T_STRING) in /web/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 139\n' [Sun Nov 17 15:56:10.267878 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 24884] [client 204.12.###.###:36812] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant KISS_DISABLE_UPSIZE - assumed 'KISS_DISABLE_UPSIZE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 273\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_WATERMARK_PLACEMENT - assumed 'KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_WATERMARK_PLACEMENT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 402\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL - assumed 'KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 290\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL - assumed 'KISSIT_SHARPEN_THUMBNAIL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 443\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant KISSIT_APPLY_BACKGROUND - assumed 'KISSIT_APPLY_BACKGROUND' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /web/includes/modules/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php on line 300\n' Comparing html_output.php to the working CE install I changed the line Approx 139 back to : if (tep_not_null($responsive) && ($responsive === true)) { $bs_parameters .= 'img-responsive'; } This brought the site back to life and KissIt installed in the Admin :- Image options. I also have this error showing regularly in the Apache log and may be related. [Sun Nov 17 13:58:30.084360 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 17091] [client 207.180.###.###:44052] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n' I provide this post as a solution if anyone else has a similar issue to try. Mark
  10. alexiscruz007

Category Problem for update.

yes this works in product info.php, have a <? only. i fix with <?php
  11. Dan Cole

Unique orders status id.

That's awesome and works perfectly. Thanks Matt. I appreciate it. Dan
  12. ecartz

Unique orders status id.

tep_db_query("INSERT INTO orders_status (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name ) SELECT MAX(orders_status_id) + 1, '1', 'Waiting for payment' FROM orders_status"); I believe that works. Test of course. First by running just the select in phpMyAdmin or similar and then try to write with it if the results are what you expect.
  13. Dan Cole

Unique orders status id.

I'm looking to update an old payment module Interac Email Money Transfer and it adds an orders status id to the database to set up an order status of "Waiting for Payment". Unfortunately it just adds the orders_status_id of 4 in a table update as follows: tep_db_query("insert into orders_status (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name ) values ('4', '1', 'Waiting for payment')"); In my case I already have an orders_status_id of 4 in my database so it fails. Obviously I can easily fudge the id in my case but if I'm going to upload the contribution back to the community it'll cause problems for others so I'm wondering if there is a simple way to just have it add a unique id to the database or if I need to query the database for the last added id and go from there? That too is not a problem but this has me wondering if that is the best/simplest approach. Suggestions anyone? Dan
  14. Yesterday
  15. cables24h

No one here see an order go from 100............ suddenly it is same order........... but contain a new id: like orID 103............ No one see that as a flaw? Just asking here!
  16. cables24h

I say here i might loose the point......................... But i think this is exactly where all this conversation bounces to. I might be wrong here................. I might be right. But i think it situates the issue. Orders are go from 1 ( initial order)...............while processing.............. to order 3 in our DB That is a strange behavior and prob is related to the initial question asked. ( and i think more prob's).
  17. cables24h

I agree 100% if this topic try to raise: orders table, and while the order is processed, the shop get like 3 times a "update".And the update simply skip from order id 1 to order id 3. When after look in the DB.............. you will not find an order ID 1 or 2. Just 3. I think this is not right. but i might loose here the point!
  18. cables24h

Is most checkouts not count on the payment gateway sequence? IPN is where oscommerce most count on? Not sure if that should be handled via application_top.php It definitely would result in a "Headers already sent". Curious about this handling.
  19. cables24h

It is NOT right to see when MONITOR a checkout................... In the ADMIN you SEE someone process the checkout. And at a later point you see someone either PASS the checkout or FAIL the checkout. It is TO obvious this PROCESS should be outof the monitoring process of oscommerce. It holds an order ID to oscommerce DB. Yeah.............. it tell you if succeed or not................ 100% agree. But i think the goal is here to only give a %100 purchase. Perhaps i am wrong in the understanding of the question, correct me if i am wrong.
  20. cables24h

Just something ain't right............... that is the notice
  21. cables24h

100% i agree. This is a policy osCommerce prefer to proceed. This not just justificate to Paypal............ many checkout systems count on it. Stripe is also one of it. I must be honest................. i see it ( and kind of works for the system).............. yet i also see it it is not right way. It kind of work more like a plaster, instead cover the checkout process.. I agree.............. it isn't right. It seems in most cases..................... just not in oscommerce it is covered decently. Let say it................ it is doubt full. No real blame........ just a notice.
  22. cables24h

How do I reset a forgotten admin password?

Keep in mind............... Having this kind of security is the best of worlds. Changing that, it is only allowed via (S)FTP access to the corresponding file. It is a good security measurement.
  23. @raiwa After installing it shows in checkout_payment.php tripple the Shopping Points Redemptions box. Cant figure out what could be wrong.
  24. egliteaw

That worked! Thank you both so much!!!! I am trying to maintain my late mother's website and it gets easily frustrating when I run into these issues. You are life savers!!!!
  25. egliteaw

That may actually be the issue. I am using the HTaccess and HTpasswd files. I will try this. Thanks!
  26. ecartz

Are you using the htpasswd? You might need to move the .htaccess and .htpasswd_oscommerce files out of the admin directory (move them rather than deleting them in case you need to move them back).
  27. cables24h

Android Developer

better ask here: https://forums.oscommerce.com/forum/79-commercial-support-inquiries/
  28. egliteaw

That was the weird thing. When I went back to admin it didn't ask to create a new admin. It only gave a pop-up asking for the old user id and password. I'll try clearing the cache again and will let you know.
  1. Load more activity