All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. hungryfrank

Pop out. login

the form returns to the login.php, and you are not in contact_us.php. maybe you can have the model to open onload. but then u can't check if the customer is logged in.
  4. For osc v2.3.4 BS and Frozen Hi all, I just finished the complete redesign of the display of products from the module "products_listing" (includes/modules/products_listing.php). It is still a Bootstrap 3 database but I have retouched the CSS in order to obtain elements that appear or disappear depending on the nature of the grid poster (Grid or List) which is useful for metamorphosing l 'together according to the dimensions of the page and adapt it to the line or thumbnail structure so that the elements do not overlap. Here is a link to an example of the rendering obtained : Enhanced Products Listing BS3 Let me know your suggestions.
  5. hugo_064

Pop out. login

hi Hungryfrank, Thank you for this addon i try to use this modal in other page like "shopping_cart.php" with the "confirm order" 's button. Work fine with this modification in "loginpopout.php" : function listen_injectSiteEnd() { if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { $this->siteend .= " <script> $('a[href*=\"login.php\"]').on( \"click\", function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $('#LoginModal').modal('show'); }); $('a[href*=\"checkout_shipping.php\"]').on( \"click\", function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $('#LoginModal').modal('show'); }); </script>"; }else{ $this->siteend .= " <script> $('a[href*=\"login.php\"]').on( \"click\", function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $('#LoginModal').modal('show'); }); </script>"; } Now i'll try to use addon with contact_us.php In contact_us.php After "require('includes/application_top.php');" add if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { $navigation->set_snapshot(); tep_redirect(tep_href_link('login.php', '', 'SSL')); } and in loginpopout.php after if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { $this->siteend .= " <script> $('a[href*=\"login.php\"]').on( \"click\", function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $('#LoginModal').modal('show'); }); add $('a[href*=\"contact_us.php\"]').on( \"click\", function(e) { e.preventDefault(); $('#LoginModal').modal('show'); }); But something wrong because after login back to index page and not to contact_us page. What do you thing about that. Have fun
  6. Hello, I have problem with this module, After i have install this , i have message error : Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_TITLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 29Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION - assumed 'MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_JCM_COLOR_TWEAK_DESCRIPTION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\broc\includes\modules\header_tags Phoenix\ht_jcm_color_tweak.php on line 30 Anybody tryc to install this module with this phoenix version ? thanks a lot Ludo
  7. @ArtcoInc thank you! it seems the other script worked. i got the following message in my browser: Mail function succeededMail function succeeded with -f parameter and i received 2 emails. so does this mean the problem is with oscommerce as the other thread suggests? cheers!
  8. You welcome if we can launch soon we might can donate more money when sales start coming in after launching.
  9. I am a NEWBIE not sure if this is the proper approach. Need to shorten checkout, were not in the EU,  like to remove legal button. just moved from OSC 2.3 to Phoenix 1.0.5.6. small site for our use only

10. ArtcoInc

shop stopped sending email notifications

@weser What version of PHP is your shop running? The script in the link above was 'updated' for PHP v7.x , and it may fail under an older version of PHP. Check out this thread. There are scripts in there that should work with older versions of PHP Malcolm
  11. Yesterday
  12. domiosc

Express checkout 1_2 pages

Agree option can also be used as order confirmation 😀 I think this is for legal agreements. So Only need to update total if change method of shipping and a little makeup ^^ If print function is pre order and open, or open in blank page or block to close page with alert, you may think you are closing the print but are close the order confirmation.
  13. @ArtcoInc thanks for the reply and patience. i ran the script now and received this error in my browser:- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /homepages/39/d26756199/htdocs/catalog/email_test.php on line 2" but unfortunately i received no emails. in my shop configs both the "email from" and "send extra order email" have the same domain as the shop. so i guess i will give my host a call tomorrow and see if they have something to say. cheers!
  14. domiosc

I have 5 modules, only 3 active. the same for payment. With Initial version, uninstall and install again and work, but fail if you change type of shipping, push update button and not update totals, and other times in the size of button show page how in an iframe o_O I think this extension need ajax for not need to click a button for update, and option for enable or disable agree option, the print function see beautiful but I think can distract or confuse the customer and this option is more good for after checkout when success, not before or both pre and post order... the boxes on the right, from the order details not show how your capture, are separated and scattered, the payment method box is even shown below observations, if are more compact and continue not need to scroll so much and is more near visuality. With this version, when click update total not update and get checkout success. With this get error 500 too. Please update you app in store and add a little doc. Thanks
  15. I am trying to use check_form() in a Ajax call. so when the payment radio button is clicked it validates the popup appears and then it passes the value of the payment I want that if an error occurs. after the popup it stops. and don't pass the value.and deselect the payment. $('.table-selection2').click(function() { $('.table-selection2').removeClass('success').find('input').prop('checked', false); $(this).addClass('success').find('input').prop('checked', true); var payment = $('input:radio[name="payment"]:checked').val(); check_form(); load_data_payment(); process_bar() $("#hidehide").hide(1000); });
  16. Thanks for your contribution. dominiosc - 125 € toughmama - $100 (around 90€) gamersbusinesslw - $100 (around 90€) --------------------------------------------------------------- Total: 305 € / remaining: 200-700 €
  17. alexiscruz007

user.css

thanks ArtcoInc
  18. ArtcoInc

user.css

@alexiscruz007 In Bootstrap 4, img-responsive was replaced with img-fluid. https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.4/content/images/ So, any definitions you add to user.css for img-responsive {} will be ignored. HTH Malcolm
  19. ArtcoInc

@weser 1) Use the script that @ecartz posted in his first reply. This will determine if your (host's) server (and/or your shop's configuration) is configured correctly to send emails, and in what form. 2) Hosts have often made changes to their servers, but won't admit that they made any changes. Stuff happens. 3) Email security and 'best practices' have changed in the last 8 years. So, even if you and your host has not made any changes, changes anywhere along the path where an email travels could result in the inability to have your emails received. but, let's start with first things first. Run the script mentioned above ... Malcolm
  20. alexiscruz007

user.css

I need make class="img-responsive" same class="img-fluid" in user.css put .img-responsive { max-height: auto; max-width: 100%; } but dont work.
  21. thanks for the clarifications. unfortunately, so far i had no luck fixing the notifivation/confirmation problem. i am quite sure everything is in order on my part and my server/provider hasn't made any relevant changes either.
  22. ArtcoInc

@weser In v2.3.3.4, there are only 5 configurable email options in Admin (please ignore the 4 crossed out options ... these were part of an add-on that is not part of the stock installation) HTH Malcolm
  23. It looks like an App, so probably never there. There are only five configuration entries in the current base version, and that looks familiar to me. I.e. I think it has been that way for a while. Eight years seems quite possible.
  24. when browsing the other thread and seeing screenshots posted by other oscommerce users i noted that in the "E-mail Options" in my shop the option "Send HTML or Text Invoices to Customers" is not there at all. any idea why that is? was it never there? did it disappear all of a sudden? i was using the shop like it is for almost 8 years and until last tuesday everything was working just fine, then it just stopped sending out order notifications & confirmation emails.
  25. hungryfrank

I think with these I am almost done the onnnly thing is the validationn. I think and checking for errors on 7.3 for one thing I need to stop the payment module to be selected if there is a validation error I use the check_form(); to get the error which works, but after the popup error warning. it still selects the payment module. for example the cc# is not filled but it still choses the payment. I want it to not choose the module till the error is resolved. checkout_payment_exp.php checkout_confirmation_ajax.php
  26. tony34567

Google reCAPTCHA v3

osCommerce 2.3.4.1 CE ===================== osCommerce + Bootstrap v3 Just to confirm Hooks and Recaptcha V3 successfully installed and Recaptcha V3 appears on create an account and contact us pages. i appreciate @ecartz and @ruden for prompt replies. I request @ruden to look into it please. Thanks
  27. tony34567

Google reCAPTCHA v3

i added as you suggest and it works . Its a great help thanks to you and @ruden Now i am going to add recaptchav3. lets see, finger crossed. admin/module_hooks.php Copyright (c) 2014 osCommerce Released under the GNU General Public License */ define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'); require('includes/application_top.php'); $directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/hooks/'; require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php'); ?>
  28. Hi, Hope you are all safe and well. I'm having a right old time here with endless website problems! For a while now I've notice people seem to buy stuff I no-longer have stock of, I presumed it was a stock control problem, but the other day someone checked out and turned the stock number to -7 (yes minus seven!), as it happened I had enough, but clearly its an issue. It is set not to allow checkout, so no idea how they did it. Today, people are having multiple fails checking out with both Paypal and wordplay, going round in circles and occasionally managing to checkout. I tried myself and I logged on with an item still in my basket from a while ago and no-longer in stock. I pressed 'remove' and it logged me out! It impossible to remove this item from my basket, and impossible to checkout, I presume other people will get this problem too, so no idea how to solve it, or why it has happened. I'm on an old version as per my signature. Any ideas? Thanks
  1. Load more activity