All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hallo Leute, ich hoffe, dass hier gelegentlich jemand liest und Zeit hat, mir ein paar Basics von GitHub zu erklären... Ich habe es geschafft mich dort anzumelden und mir auch schon des öfteren etwas von dort runtergeladen, aber ich komme einfach nicht mit diesen Forks, Pulls, Requests und diesem ganzen Kram klar... Ich würde dort zum Beispiel gerne an einer osC-Version arbeiten können... Kann mir jemand helfen? Gruß, Denzel.
  3. Hi @ecartz My file is identical to the one you linked me to. No duplication of that line. And when I click on the entries in Admin > PayPal I can retrieve my balance in real-time...I can view the credentials...I can delete entries from the log just fine... Only thing missing is an image in the top left corner, but...I think that's always been missing. Very strange. To me....PHP Fatal Error means - something isn't working. But, everything seems just fine. Guess I'll just let it sit and try not to worry about it. Nothing appears to be wrong. Thanks for the reply! - Andrea
  4. zpupster

FedEx - Web Services v9

does this solution work with oscommerce 2341 frozen CE?????????????
  5. zpupster

Compatible FedEx Shipping module

maybe i phrased it wrong. Does anyone here on oscommerce, use or has used, shipping UPS and FEDEX addon module that works with Frozen v2341 CE . TY
  6. dfr717

HoneyPot Captcha

I went back through the installation and I did all the fixes that were posted previously and I don't believe anything is out of place. I'm finding when the Math Captcha is running by itself you can type whatever you want into the answer field and it'll be accepted, so when the bots are just filling every field out with gibberish they still get through.
  7. It sounds like it's have a problem generating the PayPal menu in admin. That file should look something like https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/blob/master/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php Yours seems to be claiming that it has two lines that say function app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() { Maybe go look at the file and see if you really have two lines?
  8. Using 2.3.4.1 CE and PHP 7.0 The following appeared out of nowhere in my error log yesterday: [20-Nov-2019 17:17:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() (previously declared in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php:15) in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php on line 49 Orders are coming thru fine. Customers are completing checkout with PayPal just fine. I'm using the PayPal App 5.018 and have been for a very long time with no problems. Any idea what this may be? - Andrea
  9. Thank you very much Zahid @JcMagpiefor supporting OSC !!!
  10. LeeFoster

[Contribution] Multi Pickup

I'm now having a different issue with this. I have 3 shipping options set up - a standard shipping, this one and a single store pick up. All 3 appear as they should I can click standard shipping and single pick up without issue, however if I select the multi store pick up and then try to select one of the others 2 of the options vanish. Website is here - https://www.lasercutarchitect.co.uk/
  11. let’s you add a cookie widget to your site. This will allow your customer to refuse cookies if they wish to and let you comply with legislation.

1. valquiria23

valquiria23

Thank you very much Zahid for supporting OSC !!!

12. JcM GDPR-cookie-widgets V1.2 Phoenix let’s you add a cookie widget to your site. This will allow your customer to refuse cookies if they wish to and let you comply with legislation. What you allow will depend on who you are and what legal requirements you need to comply with. It is imposable to make an add-on that will work out of the box for all shops. The header_tag installs the main script which loads the main js and makes language selection. It also allows you to enter the custom scripts for your cookies. You have 10 input boxes admin to enter custom scripts. You do not need to use all 10, these are just to make management easy for most shops who will need only a few so can enter one into each box. If you need more than ten then just add extras all into one box. Included in the files is a list of some of the main scripts needed. Simply copy from <script to </script> and paste into input box and save. <script type="text/javascript"> (tarteaucitron.job = tarteaucitron.job || []).push('adsense'); </script> That’s all that is required. If you need more scripts then go to this website and search for the one you need. https://opt-out.ferank.eu/en/install/ The script is multilingual but I have only added a few to the code. These are in the header_tag class so if you need more you can edit it and add them. $language_code == 'fr' || $language_code == 'en' || $language_code == 'nl' || $language_code == 'de' || $language_code == 'es' || $language_code == 'it' || $language_code == 'pt' || $language_code == 'pl' || $language_code == 'ru' ) { I have to thank @Gyakutsuki for all his help with this add-on and especially the multilingual code. That’s it again as always copy everything over into correct directory's don't forget to copy the new js files to ext. Then go into admin and install and set up the module. The rest is straightforward and should be self explanatory. Has been tested on Phoenix 1.0.3.0 only. You can see it working on this site Enjoy.
  13. Sorry unable to reproduce your PHP WARNING on stock Phoenix install. That part of the code is stock code. I suspect you have an issue with your server setup. Talk to your host.
  14. Hello, I get an error in the log : PHP message: PHP Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.is-dir.php I understand that this restriction is so I cannot access other users files. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1846882/open-basedir-restriction-in-effect-file-is-not-within-the-allowed-paths#34980645 (the above discussion leaves me with no real acceptable answer) Is there other logic that could replace this function found in file cm_header_jcm_carouselbanner ? $file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.')); $files_array = array(); if ($dir = @dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG)) { while ($file = $dir->read()) { if (!is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG . $file)) { if (substr($file, strrpos($file, '.')) == $file_extension) { $files_array[] = $file; } } } sort($files_array); $dir->close(); } Mark.
  15. Dan Cole

install 2.3 modules to Phoenix?

You could always make a request, in our commercial forum, for a quote to have it updated for you. Dan
  16. Yesterday
  17. Lochlann

install 2.3 modules to Phoenix?

Well, after looking at one of the modules for porting (It was a bit of a mess) Simply changing the class constructor won't suffice. It will take someone like me a VERY long time to do (I'm not well versed in php). The biggest problem I am finding is that the module needs to first be converted from an old version of php to php7. This is where I am going to have some major issues. Also have to look at how to change it so it doesn't interfere with the core code since this one requires core code change. Wish there was some kind of open source Linux program that would update the code for me.
  18. #OSC #OSCommerce #MiniTemplateSystem #Multimixer #Eim2 When I read these DISGUSTING LIES and COMMENTS FROM Eim2 about Multimixer and the Mini Template System I could not believe it! Let me explain... Firstly, I joined this forum on February 17, 2005. Although I don't usually post, I can honestly say that I have always found George-Multimixer at MTS, to be POLITE. He has always been attentive to my emails and sure loves to OVER-DELIVER! His service really is unbelievable and second to none, which is why I have since bought another package from him. Secondly, I started using Multimixer and his modern Mini Template System in June 2012 on two of my websites. Over the 7 years, I have always found MTS to be totally compatible with OSC and 100% reliable. And it certainly updated the old fashioned look of the OSCommerce blue and grey format which I had used before. Plus with the modern look of MTS it integrated perfectly with OSC. Which meant that orders went up straight away, a big plus for me! Thirdly, since 2005, I have only been charged once for updating a few things on MTS which I had personally ordered and requested. Which George gave me the price beforehand and as usual, the Mini Template System job was done with SPEED, EFFICIENCY and total HONESTY. So, when I read those DISGUSTING LIES & COMMENTS FROM Eim2 about Multimixer and the Mini Template System I could not believe it! I don't know what grudge Eim2 has for Multimixer? But Eim2 obviously has the knife out unfairly for MTS and George. For example, someone recently got into one of my OSC stores and somehow changed my password. I desperately tried to get in all day but without any joy! (This has happened to me before with Netscape, but thank God Netscape have now disappeared? As their service was NON-EXISTANT and no replies to emails, at that time I lost my business email of 5 years! So you can imagine how it was...) However, after no joy getting back into my store, I finally gave up at 3.30 am. But just before going to bed I had an idea and remembered good old George = Multimixer. So I quickly shot Multimixer an email and went to bed. Unable to sleep, I awoke at 9 am and decided to try to get in again. Still, in my pyjamas, I opened my Gmail... What a relief... Multimixer HAD ALREADY RESOLVED THE ISSUE!!! And gave me my new password. When I thanked him and asked for the bill, he just wrote back and said "You owe me nothing! Have a nice weekend." So don't try to tell me that you don't get good service from George and MTS! Moreover, I suggest Eim2 should remove his dirty washing from here... I for one will be happy to back up George and MTS if and when he takes Eim2 to court! Personally, I think it is Eim2 WHO IS A REALLY SLY FOX & WHO NEEDS TO BE BURIED IN A DARK HOLE! Don't believe his lies! Instead read all the other GENUINE POSITIVE COMMENTS about MTS on this page. Finally, so that Eim2 can save his face! Once Eim2 does decide to remove his lies from here and elsewhere... about MTS. Please let me know and I too will be happy to remove this comment, so that we can all carry on making money with OSC and MTS instead of throwing stones! Les
  19. JcMagpie

PayPal App for osCommerce Online Merchant

https://apps.oscommerce.com/HUONy&amp;unsold-carts-report-2-0 Lets you run a report for a selected number of days to show all unsold carts. You can then deleat if required.
  20. BrockleyJohn

highly recommended
  21. Heatherbell

We have a mod from @burt - "Recover Carts" - that does this as well as alternatively emailing customers about their basket contents - it's been of great use in our shops.
  22. astecme

Yes and yes it is working and configured correctly. What I mentioned were exceptions not the rule. Apart from the order no check.
  23. BrockleyJohn

@astecme are you using the app? Sounds like your paypal isn't configured properly: order should be created in preparing status not pending and that IPN isn't working and quite possibly the return url is not working properly either! None of that is behaviour you need to live with. Incidentally, what has upgrading the database to do with order numbers?
  24. Mikepo

HoneyPot Captcha

@mhsuffolk The problem maybe this: When honey pot finds an issue the user is taken back to the pre-populated create_account.php page so the user can correct the issue. That is how it works, however the math question updates (without the user realising) and the form shows the previous answer which is now wrong. The math question has to be answered again. I must say that I'm using @burt math hook in frozen. I did try the math option in honeypot, but as previously mentioned by others the math check in honeypot didn't work for me, it seemed to stop everything even with the right answer. Hope this helps? I ended up not using honeypot on live shops (I was just trying the module on test installations). I just use gary's math hook on live shops and the problem with fake/spamming accounts have ceased.
  25. astecme

Things that I see with paypal: 1. Customer arrives on paypal and then does not pay - order is created but no paypal info, still shows as pending! This I can cope with as I can see that there are no paypal entries. 2. Customer pays and then does something ???? resulting in a payment but no order, sometimes when checking baskets the stuff is in the basket. This I cannot cope with I get emails!!! 3. Duplicate order nos at paypal. Paypal checks the order no and there better not be a duplicate or it wont process properly at paypal. I learned this the hard way after my first upgrade. Now if Iupgrade the database I always increment the base order no by 100000. 4. And a little bit off piste BUT: its nice to have a permanent basket but I have hundreds in the database. We could actually do with something to clean them up after a specified time. e.g. not updated for 3 months
  26. raiwa

Display Tax Info V3.0

Uploaded Update for Phoenix flagged for Phoenix: Display Tax Info Phoenix Changelog Version 4.0 - updated for Phoenix 1.0.3.x - moved currencies_mod class extension into siteWide hook. This allows to use it also for modularized shopping cart and other modularized pages with content module call in data section of the page.
  27. BrockleyJohn

This is the latest time that an order can be created and is typically after the payment has been taken. I do recall working with a payment module that doesn't go off-site for the payment until the before_process in checkout_process and executes its after_process on a callback. This does allow you to postpone allocating an order id until the order is confirmed. However, modules that offer an express checkout - paypal expresss and amazon pay for example - must allocate the reference number at the beginning of checkout.
  1. Load more activity