Latest News: (loading..)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 😊 you can do as you like on your site. Not all customers are as fickle as you think.
  3. JcMagpie

sql query customer products

something like this should give you a list of what a customer has ordered SELECT * FROM orders_products,orders where orders.customers_id = 3 AND orders.orders_id if run as a query in phpMyadmin it should list values of order as well as all other related data! Just be carfull and backup first. Naturaly change the customer id to the customer you are after! will give list like this
  4. You definetely should not show free shipping if a product is out of stock. It confuses customers to the extend that they will leave your site.
  5. Today
  6. Hello guys and girls, could someone help me with a query? I would like to list all previously bought products of a customer but do not get value. I tried the data from the table orders and orders_products together but does not work properly.
  7. Wonderful Zahid !!! This addon is very demanded by the users of the community. I try it and it works impeccable !!! Great job, and many thanks for your support of the project and the community. I will upload the Spanish version later (if you allow me). Best regards. Valqui
  8. You can exttend this further to have same affect on other buy buttons but these will need core code changes.
  9. A simple add-on to let you display buy button on product info page. This button will change if stock is zero and prevent the product from being added to cart.

1. valquiria23

valquiria23

Wonderful Zahid !!!

This addon is very demanded by the users of the community. I try it and it works impeccable !!!

Great job, and many thanks for your support of the project and the community.

I will upload the Spanish version later.

Best regards.

Valqui

10. I found a topic that is closed so I can´t write there, I have osCommerce 2.3.4.1 CE BS version but I can´t find the code <?php if (MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS == 'True') { ?> in the file catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php , the code is <?php if ( (defined('MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS') && MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS == 'True') && (strpos(MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_PAGES, basename($PHP_SELF)) !== false) ) { ?> I guess it is that code but if I add this code right above it <?php if (!tep_session_is_registered('max_products_per_page')) tep_session_register('max_products_per_page'); if (!isset($max_products_per_page) || !is_integer($max_products_per_page) || ($max_products_per_page < 1)) $max_products_per_page = MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS; if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['mppp']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['mppp']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['mppp'] > 0)) $max_products_per_page = intval($HTTP_GET_VARS['mppp']); $mppp_list = array(); for ($i = 1; $i <= 5; $i += 1) { //change $i <= 5 to show more or less page options, default is 5 (Example: 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 (total: 5 options)) $mppp = intval($i * 12); //change $i * 12 for products shown per page, default is 12 $mppp_list[] = array('id' => $mppp, 'text' => $mppp); } $mppp_list[] = array('id' => 9999999, 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ITEMS); $gvhf = ''; $ignore = array('page', 'mppp'); if (is_array($HTTP_GET_VARS) && (sizeof($HTTP_GET_VARS) > 0)) { reset($HTTP_GET_VARS); while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_GET_VARS)) { if ( (strlen($value) > 0) && ($key != tep_session_name()) && (!in_array($key, $ignore)) ) { $gvhf .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value); } } } $maxpppform = tep_draw_form('prod_per_page', basename($PHP_SELF), 'get') . $gvhf . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('mppp', $mppp_list, $max_products_per_page, 'class="form-control input-sm" style="width:70px;" onchange="this.form.submit()"') . '</form>'; $listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, $max_products_per_page, 'p.products_id'); ?> <form class="form-inline pull-right"> <label class="control-label"><?php echo TEXT_SHOW; ?></label> <?php echo $maxpppform; ?> </form> It doesnt work, the dropdown menu is there and all but if I chose like 48 items it will not show that. Anyoone have a solution for this ?
  11. JcM Product info No stock buy button CE A simple add-on to let you display buy button on product info page. This button will change if stock is zero and prevent the product from being added to cart. Again totally standalone with no core code change. Simply copy all files into relevant sections and go to admin modules /content and install.
  12. Just for core related at the moment...
  13. osComMarket

Languages alternative (OSC Discovery)

Example table: CREATE TABLE `translations` ( `id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `table_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `column_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `foreign_key` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `locale` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `value` text NOT NULL, `created_at` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL, `updated_at` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER TABLE `translations` ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`), ADD UNIQUE KEY `translations_table_name_column_name_foreign_key_locale_unique` (`table_name`,`column_name`,`foreign_key`,`locale`); ALTER TABLE `translations` MODIFY `id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;
  14. Gary is this pertaining just to edge core related errors? I have some add ons that are causing some notices, etc.
  15. Kurre

Preview image in admin

Now I found the problem, I have in the config for images small image width 0 and small images height 200, it din't like the 0 on width. Thanks for trying to help anyway!
  16. JcMagpie

Preview image in admin

ignore the layout that's just BS4 version, but image should show if good install. Post an image of what you actualy get, it may be your image is not good format or a path issue. What do you see insted of image.
  17. Kurre

Preview image in admin

Strange, my dosen't look like that. I lloked another shop I have made and the image dosen´t show upp there either.
  18. You could also try a CSV file it may work better? 😊 sorry Henry could not resist.
  19. JcMagpie

Preview image in admin

No mod required it should show if install is good.
  20. inaho1688

OSCommerce as a business?

With the complete new OSCommerce, pondering this topic a lot, I would like to receive comments and suggestions on how to do business. 1. Have other people sold the basket set up / specified value using the OSCommerce platform? Is this a business model that has talent? 2. For those who do, you will be able to deal with customer objections or complaints that may happen by knowing that you are charing them for a free platform. I have an idea that you are comfortable with setting up a wheelchair for them. (Charging more services than products) 3. Price I know that this will be counted according to geographic location. However, what is the initial number? It's good that I wish to sell "e-commerce" packages. The customer chooses the style / theme and then proceeds to pay - and then I set up / set up 4. Themes / Templates This question may be asked to find death. Even so, where is the best place to buy a prototype / theme? I didn't want to buy a dress that looked good. But was not pushed or had weaknesses 5. Group employment I am satisfied with outsourcing the actual settings of the store. They help me to point me in the right way here, or at the minimum, to consult with me. 6. What is the best way to arrange with customers who do not have a product database? The best way to help customers who may ask the question "John, how do I upload all 4,500 products?" 7. Other suggestions or suggestions that you can give to be greatly honored
  21. Kurre

Preview image in admin

I use osCommerce 2.3.4.1 CE BS version In my admin I can't see the small preview images of the product like i did in the old version, is it so in this verison or is something wrong ? Is there a mod to show the image I can use ?
  22. Dan Cole

Email queuing system

I guess the other thing that is in play here is your email client....I too was using FireFox but I use gmail for my email client. What are you using? Dan
  23. I read the topic and i still not understand your question. It looks like you have a problem with hooks. If you point out to us what is EXACT your problem with it. Then you might can get an answer that would fit. YOU are not obligated to use the hooks system. As you not like it.............. You can propose your idea/concept. But i expect you cannot as you not give any foundation to avoid using a hook.
  24. osComMarket

seo

There is NOTHING ( not even a company that offers SEO) available here in this forum to answer your question. The rules are simple and guide lined by google. It is called LOCALE Yet oscommerce uses language =: - eng - nl - de ETC While the correct way is : https://yoursite.com/NL/(index.php or whatever).......... regardless of use an extention. (.php,.HTML). THE FACT IS......... There are companies especially focus on SEO/SEF who know the ins-outs of the concept. At the moment osc is NOT suitable ( couse of routing url's) to hire such a company with a positive effect. MORE BLASPHEME: osc is not even able to make a UNIQUE page. I not wanna go digg into to deep........ Let the respective coders respond on what i just Sayed.
  25. fastest way is to generate a CVS via your desktop and load that into your shop.
  26. I investigated several frameworks and shopping-systems and concluded there might ( well, there is) be an issue in the multi-language-support inside the osc code that holds back future development. I found a solution for it and it seems that just using 1 table to for any translation is suitable enough. The solution is quite simple and straight-forward. A single table called: translations Could support the multi-language functionality for oscommerce and with that, follow the SEO/SEF guideline that is made as a standard by recommended programmers world-wide. The principe idea is simple: When i use ( Create/Read/Edit/Delete) as an admin the back-end page to edit a category or a product, the translation table do a request on the translation table by: - The table NAME. - Foreign key ( the id of the category/product/manufacturer/ ETC). - The COLUMN name what gives in return: - The Value The idea of it is that it eliminate in a default oscommerce the tables: - categories_description - products_description - manufacturer_info - reviews_description - Alternatively the admin configurations And in the future ANY multi-language oscommerce plug-in. Thoughts?
  27. osComMarket

Simple CRUD admin actions

I offer to introduce this code into a community edition based on FROZEN ( by Gary a.k.a @burt ) as a BETA CE Edition. This means that there will be asked from you as oscommerce community members to run and test this edition in either a test-environment or a production site. Prefer this edition as: osC Discovery (CE). NOTE: Comes from Star Trek Discovery (see Netflix)
  1. Load more activity