All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. JcMagpie

Spam, Fake accounts and how to stop them.

I don't know if Frozen has the hooks in the form for this best thing to do is try it and see.
  3. i am having issues with the code on exclude [22-Nov-2019 09:41:24 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::format_raw() in /public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount.php on line 133 line 133 if (!empty($order->products[$i]['tax'])) { if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX != 'true') { $tax_correction = $currencies->format_raw(($products_discount * ($order->products[$i]['tax'] / 100))); $order->info['total'] -= $tax_correction; } else { $tax_correction = $currencies->format_raw($products_discount - $products_discount / (1.0 + $order->products[$i]['tax'] / 100)); } } using edge php 5.6 Discount Codes 4.4.2 BS
  4. Today
  5. valquiria23

Hi @JcMagpie Does this addon work in Frozen? I know that Frozen has site-wide hooks, I guess it should work too, what do you think? I still don't have Phoenix installed due to the big changes it is having, so I can not test on it. I will await for your response before test. Thank you Valqui
  6. valquiria23

Thank you very much Zahid @JcMagpie and @Gyakutsuki for improving OSC !! This addon is very necessary and should come as part of the basic OSC package. Thank you both for completing it !!!
  7. Gyakutsuki

Nice work, it will help some people on this forum to fight again that.
  8. JcM Google reCAPTCHA V2 Phoenix V1.0

A simple add-on to let add the Google reCAPTCHA V2 to any form in Phoenix 1.0.3.0 that has the hooks added to it.

1. valquiria23

valquiria23

A big THANK YOU Zahid from the entire OSC community !!! Hopefully more people recognize your contributions!

9. We have a big problem with spam and fake accounts on Phoenix sites, so what can we do? Well found some time to hook Google reCAPTCHA V2 for Phoenix 1.0.3.0 so everyone can make use of it. I have installed and tested on Phoenix 1.0.3.0 but as this is critical to comunincation with your customers I'm not going to post in the app's untill it's been tested by a few others. So here we go. JcM Google reCAPTCHA V2 Phoenix V1.0 A simple add-on to let add the Google reCAPTCHA V2 to any form in Phoenix 1.0.3.0 that has the hooks added to it. It is a no core change add-on and uses site-wide hooks. Simply copy all the files over. You will need your Google reCAPTCHA so you can add them to the following file includes/languages/english/google_recaptcha.php Just open it in your editor and add the comment and keys into it //google define('MODULE_CONTENT_RECAPTCHA_ERROR','Sorry you need to prove you are human first please complete the google captcha'); define('MODULE_CONTENT_RECAPTCHA_SITEKEY','Place your site key here'); define('MODULE_CONTENT_RECAPTCHA_SECRETKEY','Place your Secret key here'); That’s it it should just work. When you go to your contact_us page you should see the Google reCAPTCHA Enjoy. Can be see working on this site Thank's to @Gyakutsuki for helping to debug this. JcM Google reCAPTCHA V2 Phoenix V1.0.zip
  10. JcMagpie

Update Order Emails

This is not part of the stock code in osC so will probably be part of the add-on you installed. Check to be sure it's in the zip file you down loaded and has been copied over to the right path. Also many of the add-on's are no full packages! some only include the updated files so make sure you downloaded a full packeage. Also consider using the updated comunity version of the code. https://www.oscommerce.com/Products
  11. You should talk to your host as this is a setting that you should be able to adjust the value of open_basedir in order to include missing path from the error message: for your account in you php.ini file. This type of error can happen if you move a site from one directory to another or one server to another and not reconfigure all the paths properly. It's typicaly an issue with the wrong root path after a move. However I'm no php expert so best talk with your host and follow the advice they give. Remember it's only a Warning not an Error the 2 are very diferent in PHP.
  12. andyslade

Update Order Emails

I have installed oscommerce 2.3.4 and added the order editor module. I wished to change the format of the order update email sent to the customer and found that the HTML email format was not working as expected. On investigation I found that the file catalog/admin/edit_order.php contained the lines.. if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true') { //Prepare HTML emai require('includes/modules/email/html_orders.php'); $email = $html_email_orders; However, I cannot find any includes/models/email folder. Searching the forums and internet also could not find any reference to the file html_orders, which I assume is designed to format the email in HTML format ready for sending. Can anyone shed some light on this?
  13. Jack_mcs

HoneyPot Captcha

The new version should fix the cpatcha problem. But just to be clear, you have to have the create account option enabled or all of the other create account checks, including the captcha, will be skipped.
  14. Dan Cole

install 2.3 modules to Phoenix?

I get that. I guess you'll need to DIY. I would just jump right in, load up the module see what errors it produces and then post both the error message and the code here and perhaps someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Most of us tend to learn that way and just keep plugging away at it. You'll probably find that others have had the same issue so googling the error message might also get you the help you need without even having to post for help. Dan
  15. Yesterday
  16. Thanks Jc I understand that you can't support every variation in host platform. The issue is with the host and is a PHP restriction. I keep my eye out in case its ever revised. Ta Muchly
  17. Lochlann

install 2.3 modules to Phoenix?

Unfortunately that is not something I have the ability to do right now. To be straight.... I'm a disabled person looking to change my life around and this shop I am building will do it. Funds are extremely limited at this point. If this was 6 months from now that would be a different story all together and it wouldn't be an issue, but for now I have to build up to that.
  18. Hallo Leute, ich hoffe, dass hier gelegentlich jemand liest und Zeit hat, mir ein paar Basics von GitHub zu erklären... Ich habe es geschafft mich dort anzumelden und mir auch schon des öfteren etwas von dort runtergeladen, aber ich komme einfach nicht mit diesen Forks, Pulls, Requests und diesem ganzen Kram klar... Ich würde dort zum Beispiel gerne an einer osC-Version arbeiten können... Kann mir jemand helfen? Gruß, Denzel.
  19. Hi @ecartz My file is identical to the one you linked me to. No duplication of that line. And when I click on the entries in Admin > PayPal I can retrieve my balance in real-time...I can view the credentials...I can delete entries from the log just fine... Only thing missing is an image in the top left corner, but...I think that's always been missing. Very strange. To me....PHP Fatal Error means - something isn't working. But, everything seems just fine. Guess I'll just let it sit and try not to worry about it. Nothing appears to be wrong. Thanks for the reply! - Andrea
  20. zpupster

FedEx - Web Services v9

does this solution work with oscommerce 2341 frozen CE?????????????
  21. zpupster

Compatible FedEx Shipping module

maybe i phrased it wrong. Does anyone here on oscommerce, use or has used, shipping UPS and FEDEX addon module that works with Frozen v2341 CE . TY
  22. dfr717

HoneyPot Captcha

I went back through the installation and I did all the fixes that were posted previously and I don't believe anything is out of place. I'm finding when the Math Captcha is running by itself you can type whatever you want into the answer field and it'll be accepted, so when the bots are just filling every field out with gibberish they still get through.
  23. It sounds like it's have a problem generating the PayPal menu in admin. That file should look something like https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/blob/master/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php Yours seems to be claiming that it has two lines that say function app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() { Maybe go look at the file and see if you really have two lines?
  24. Using 2.3.4.1 CE and PHP 7.0 The following appeared out of nowhere in my error log yesterday: [20-Nov-2019 17:17:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() (previously declared in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php:15) in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php on line 49 Orders are coming thru fine. Customers are completing checkout with PayPal just fine. I'm using the PayPal App 5.018 and have been for a very long time with no problems. Any idea what this may be? - Andrea
  25. Thank you very much Zahid @JcMagpiefor supporting OSC !!!
  26. LeeFoster

[Contribution] Multi Pickup

I'm now having a different issue with this. I have 3 shipping options set up - a standard shipping, this one and a single store pick up. All 3 appear as they should I can click standard shipping and single pick up without issue, however if I select the multi store pick up and then try to select one of the others 2 of the options vanish. Website is here - https://www.lasercutarchitect.co.uk/
  27. let’s you add a cookie widget to your site. This will allow your customer to refuse cookies if they wish to and let you comply with legislation.

1. valquiria23

valquiria23

Thank you very much Zahid for supporting OSC !!!

28. JcM GDPR-cookie-widgets V1.2 Phoenix let’s you add a cookie widget to your site. This will allow your customer to refuse cookies if they wish to and let you comply with legislation. What you allow will depend on who you are and what legal requirements you need to comply with. It is imposable to make an add-on that will work out of the box for all shops. The header_tag installs the main script which loads the main js and makes language selection. It also allows you to enter the custom scripts for your cookies. You have 10 input boxes admin to enter custom scripts. You do not need to use all 10, these are just to make management easy for most shops who will need only a few so can enter one into each box. If you need more than ten then just add extras all into one box. Included in the files is a list of some of the main scripts needed. Simply copy from <script to </script> and paste into input box and save. <script type="text/javascript"> (tarteaucitron.job = tarteaucitron.job || []).push('adsense'); </script> That’s all that is required. If you need more scripts then go to this website and search for the one you need. https://opt-out.ferank.eu/en/install/ The script is multilingual but I have only added a few to the code. These are in the header_tag class so if you need more you can edit it and add them. $language_code == 'fr' || $language_code == 'en' || $language_code == 'nl' || $language_code == 'de' || $language_code == 'es' || $language_code == 'it' || $language_code == 'pt' || $language_code == 'pl' || $language_code == 'ru' ) { I have to thank @Gyakutsuki for all his help with this add-on and especially the multilingual code. That’s it again as always copy everything over into correct directory's don't forget to copy the new js files to ext. Then go into admin and install and set up the module. The rest is straightforward and should be self explanatory. Has been tested on Phoenix 1.0.3.0 only. You can see it working on this site Enjoy.
  1. Load more activity