All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Heatherbell

Product Counts

The Phoenix Club is the specific forum for CE Phoenix - post your ideas and suggestions there to receive help direct from the lead developers
  4. 14steve14

Product Counts

Is there a way of making this so no core files are touched or modified. Oscommerce has come along way and in most cases code changes like this are not required. Then may be upload it as an addon in the correct place so others can find and use it.
  5. Dj-Viper

Email Notification

Hi, Ecartz Yes indeed, that i understand. The order emails are turned on. But need to find a way to recieve them again myself and the customer. The payment processor has been so good and nice to alter something in there back url when payment is done so the status is not anymore being updated. And only new order is set. So the customer is only getting a email that payment is done, but no order email and also i don't get one. And the best thing is that they won't want to fix it because oscommerce is for them old and not important anymore. (they want me to migrant to anothere commerce platfom) but i like oscommerce. I have tested myself, place order (works), payment (works) goes to checkout confirmation (works). But the status is not being updated. Greetings, Anne
  6. zipurman

Product Counts

Sorry, here is a new version as some quantities are less than zero and this will catch them too. $checkparams = explode( ' ', $params['params'] ); $newparams = array(); foreach ( $checkparams as $item ) { $newtest = explode( '=', $item ); $newparams[] = $newtest; } $finalparams = array(); foreach ( $newparams as $item ) { $item[0] = str_replace( '"', '', $item[0] ); $item[1] = str_replace( '"', '', $item[1] ); $finalparams["{$item[0]}"] = $item[1]; } if ( isset( $finalparams['data-in-stock'] ) ) { if ( (int) $finalparams['data-in-stock'] <=0 ) { $button = '<div style="color: red; display: inline-block; padding: 5px;">SOLD OUT</div>'; } else { $button .= '<br/>' . $finalparams['data-in-stock'] . ' In Stock'; } }
  7. zipurman

Product Counts

Not sure if this will help anyone, as I am new to Phoenix and OSCommerce. I wanted to add product inventory counts and hide the add to cart button if zero. I couldnt find a solution after an hour of looking, so I write the following which works as needed. Hope this helps someone. Edit the file: includes/functions/html_output.php find the function "tep_draw_button" and go to the bottom of the function. right before "return $button;" add the following: $checkparams = explode( ' ', $params['params'] ); $newparams = array(); foreach ( $checkparams as $item ) { $newtest = explode( '=', $item ); $newparams[] = $newtest; } $finalparams = array(); foreach ( $newparams as $item ) { $item[0] = str_replace( '"', '', $item[0] ); $item[1] = str_replace( '"', '', $item[1] ); $finalparams["{$item[0]}"] = $item[1]; } if ( isset( $finalparams['data-in-stock'] ) ) { if ( empty( $finalparams['data-in-stock'] ) ) { $button = '<div style="color: red; display: inline-block; padding: 5px;">SOLD OUT</div>'; } else { $button .= '<br/>' . $finalparams['data-in-stock'] . ' In Stock'; } }
  8. Hi Edd, You got the link to the pwa support thread sent by mail from me and also in an answer to your other post. Please post all pwa related issues there. I’m already working on an update, but it will not be released until the next Phoenix version 1.0.7.5 or 1.0.8.0 will be released. I have also noted the language error you posted. It’s not really important as it’s only in the module status description and I’ll fix it within the next release. It would be helpful to say the exact place of these kind of errors. Finally, please do not repeat posts about the same issues. It’s against the forum rules.
  9. @edfaught You will have to be patient and wait for Rainer to update the addon for your version. As its an error related to PWA you may be better off posting in the pwa support thread where Rainer will see the problem. I do believe he is working on an update, and will release it once its finished and ready.
  10. Yeah, try turning off the cache and gzip options if they are enabled.
  11. That's a fault of the addon, not Phoenix. You should replace your PWA addon with the one by @raiwa that works with Phoenix.
  12. That can be caused by a number of things. The first things I would try would be to turn off the cache and gzip options, if they are enabled, and empty the sessions table. By the way, the version of your shop should work with php 5.3. While it is long dead, it is a far-better version than 5.1 so you should consider upgrading.
  13. Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/template_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in create_account_pwa.php on line 82 1.0.7.2 moved that file to templates/default/includes.
  14. "Product" (English) is misspelled "produckt" in this add-on. Sorry it took so long for me to get to the right forum...
  15. Yesterday
  16. So I have an osCommerce 2.2-MS2 site that I have to support for a while longer. I lost the host that I had so I had to move the site to another host. Now all account login and add-to-cart options aren't working. So I suspect that the sessions aren't remembering things saved in them. (I added some temporary checkpoint code that proved it to me.) Does anybody have any idea which PHP settings I should look at that might be set incorrectly? The PHP version I'm using is 5.1.6. I'm a PHP programmer but not an osCommerce expert...
  17. Jack_mcs

Gift Vouchers Secure

A new version has been uploaded with these changes: Added an option to control the number of coupons that show on the coupon page in admin. Added code to delete multiple coupons at once. Changed the heading sections of the coupon admin for a better appearance for the Phoenix version. Changed the code to return the correctly formatted page entry for the coupon box on the shop side for the CE version. Corrected the link to the support thread. Corrected coding mistake for the Thank You success module for the CE version. Corrected coding mistake in the order total modules. Removed the need to alter the pages module by adding the account module for the CE version. Removed definitions in the CE version. Pro Version: Changed code for the automatic coupon code to store the customers name and email address.
  18. You should look for the support Topic specifically for that add-on and post there. Otherwise the add-on provider might never see it.
  19. "Product" (English) is misspelled "produckt" in this add-on. Thanks to Peter and Rainer for getting me to the right forum.
  20. burt

Can i sell with OSCOMMERCE in UK?

All URLs of this new member removed.
  21. Fiber

Aloha I visit the website, happy with NOD32 🙂 trojan horse see screen
  22. ecartz

shop by price

Leave it where you had it in your previously posted code. The only change from your previously posted code should be to switch the order of the two lines that I posted. You could also switch two of the } but since they are identical, there doesn't seem to be any point. The positions where they are are correct enough (if I were doing the change, I'd indent them to match everything else; but that won't affect functionality).
  23. discxpress

shop by price

Where do I place ---> } I keep getting an error on line 78 when I remove it.
  24. ecartz

shop by price

@discxpress You have two lines in your code: if ($GLOBALS['PHP_SELF'] == 'index.php') { function execute() { replace those two lines with function execute() { if ($GLOBALS['PHP_SELF'] == 'index.php') { I.e. swap the order of those two lines. The rest of the code can stay the same as in your previous post.
  25. ecartz

Email Notification

This is not the normal workflow. Normally, when the order is first inserted in the database, the email is sent. So two possibilities: 1. Your payment module performs its own workflow where it inserts the order before processing the payment. 2. You have order emails turned off. If the latter, turn them on. If the former, then the payment module would need to be modified. It would be problematic to modify such a payment module to work the way that you describe. Because payment modules that insert the order into the database before processing payment do not necessarily process the payment. Because payment failures happen after the order is inserted. Typically, if your payment module works that way, what you want to happen is for the email to be initiated in two ways. 1. When the customer returns to the web site after paying, it sends the email. This happens automatically on checkout_process in the normal flow. 2. If the customer does not return to your web site, the payment processor sends a payment message which triggers sending the email. PayPal calls this an IPN. Perhaps your payment module is missing the latter portion. Or it could be bypassing the former. Or both. Regardless, this isn't a matter of simple configuration (unless you have order emails turned off). You need development on the payment module.
  26. raiwa

shop by price

It was ok as you have it
  27. burt

You should download and install Phoenix, and try it out. https://www.oscommerce.com/Products&amp;Download=oscom2ce-phoenix-v1.0.7.4 Then come back and ask specific questions as your "I don't know how OSCommerce works" is too broad a question.
  28. I am currently using Joomla. I don't know how OSCommerce works, can someone please provide me guidelines?
  1. Load more activity