All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Omar_one, @edfaught, You are right. I missed to update the check. In includes/modules/content/login/cm_pwa_login.php line 35-43 find: if ( !class_exists('hook_shop_siteWide_pwa') || !is_object($cart) ) { $this->enabled = false; } if ( !class_exists('hook_shop_siteWide_pwa') ) { $this->description = '<div class="alert alert-danger" role="alert">' . MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_HOOK_MODULE_WARNING . '</div>' . $this->description; } and change to: if ( !file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'templates/default/includes/hooks/shop/siteWide/pwa.php') || !is_object($cart) ) { $this->enabled = false; } if (!file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'templates/default/includes/hooks/shop/siteWide/pwa.php')) { $this->description = '<div class="alert alert-danger" role="alert">' . MODULE_CONTENT_PWA_LOGIN_HOOK_MODULE_WARNING . '</div>' . $this->description; } I'll update this ASAP
  3. Today
  4. ecartz

AIM and SIM have reached End of Life

As far as I know, no one associated with osCommerce or Phoenix is working on a new module. Note that there is no requirement that a payment module be provided by osCommerce or Phoenix. Authorize.net or a third party could make a payment module. Like all modules (including the old Authorize.net modules), it should be a drop-in install without any need to modify core.
  5. anya2001

AIM and SIM have reached End of Life

Is there any update on this? Is osCommerce developing a new module?
  6. Yesterday
  7. I have the last one PWA_Phoenix_4.3.0
  8. You have to update to the latest version. The hooks location has changed.
  9. I have same thing ... new phoenix 1.0.7.5 installation without any add-on and after the enabled the modules it shows they are not active (but they are active) but its seem to me its working
  10. - Have a look in the documentation's New Files list OR - Search within the files OR - just copy again all files
  11. Cary

UPS XML 1.7 for Phoenix

Any update to this UPSXML? Looking in the Apps Market Place and the previously posted link, I don't see an update or reference to Phoenix (1.0.7.5 preferable). Still running osC 2.3.4.1 and running a test server before the leap to Phoenix. This is our primary (only) shipping method so I need to get this and a few other apps/mods/plugins working before moving forward. I can't remember if you also got dimensional support working also.
  12. While installing v4.3.0 I get the error "PWA Guest Account" Hook is not present. Unfortunately I'm having difficulty locating the proper file to copy in order to fix this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  13. René H4

Dutch payment module for CE Phoenix 1.0.4.0.

Waarom zit je trouwens op 1040? En niet op de laatste versie? Zomaar een vraag hoor...
  14. René H4

Piet, gebruiker Denkster op dit forum heeft de intrepetatie voor Phoenix gemaakt. De versie van Sisow ( op de site van Sisow) heeft bugs, ik heb er al diverse uitgehaald. Gebruik die dus niet. Als je Denkster via dit forum contacteerd, kan ze jou wel een update geven denk ik.
  15. Fredi

Russian Language for Phoenix

Dear Mr. Burt! In the language files (in Russian) I invite everyone to the Phoenix Club, as it is in the English version. I want to get your advice: what should I write in the commentary on the invitation to the Phoenix club regarding the guarantee of being in this club? Please write a recommendation for comment on Russian language files regarding guarantees of membership in the club. Thank you so much Harry!
  16. Jack_mcs

Header Tags SEO

If possible, you could try this: Create a backup of all of HTS tables as well as the categories , manufacturers and products - data only, not the structure. Run the database script with the delete option and re-install. Repopulate the fields with the backup. I don't recommend doing this on a live shop but, if there are not any problems, it is safe to do.
  17. LuckyPiedro

Hi René, sorry for my late reply. I have downloaded the sisow module from the apps market and there I see only 1 file (notify.php) all folders are empty. The plugin from the Sisow website shows more files, but I doubt whether all files are present there. On the Sisow website, it looks like they are not (yet) providing support for Phoenix. I will create an account with Sisow and download the plugin, implement it and see if it will work in Phoenix version 1.0.4.0. Thank you for your support.
  18. burt

You have already been made aware by Private Message in the past few weeks. That is the end of the conversation.
  19. Fredi

Dear Mr. Burt! I have supported Phoenix since its inception. I think the time has come for me to become a member of the club. The Russian language for Phoenix is useful for residents of Europe. In England, Germany, Spain and other countries, there are many people who fled from Russia. Not all of these people know European languages well, so Russian language support will be useful for owners of online stores based on the Phoenix. This will attract additional buyers. In the language files (in Russian) I invite everyone to the Phoenix Club. 📢 I hope to receive a personal message that I am also being invited to the Phoenix Club.
  20. burt

Russian fileset must match English fileset. [obviously other than the actual translation] This means no defunct files. This means no addon files. This means no abused copyright. You are not a member of the Club which you have been made aware via Private Message. You can see updates and changes in real time at Github.
  21. Fredi

No problem. Support for the Russian language is carried out from the first day of the creation of the Phoenix. Then there were many other files in the package. If you need to remove them, I will delete them. But for this I would like to see what is happening at the Phoenix Club - I need to see updates and changes in real time. Thank you very much for the really useful changes and additions in the latest versions of Phoenix. Phoenix becomes full-featured software.
  22. artfulweb

Header Tags SEO

OK... I see that it occurs on 2 prexisting sites (1 English, 1 Bilingual), 1 PHOENIS 1.0.7.4 the other 7.5 that originally had HTSEO installed and using the "hybrid" database file to install but renaming/naming the fields changes nothing so I am really perplexed. Back to square one. Will study it more, thanks Jack.
  23. Jack_mcs

Header Tags SEO

The field does but not the corruption, at least not intentionally. As mentioned previously, the code works here. I can duplicate a product and the new one has all of the entries as the old one. So it is definitely something in your installation, though I do't know what might have caused it. The piece of code that is failing is just loading the names of the fields, not any data. So you can try editing that field in phpmyadmin. Just change the name of the field to something else and then back to the original. That might clear it up. My shop here is only set up for English so if yours is a multi-language or non-English shop, I suppose that might need to be considered, though I can't see how since it is only the field name that is a problem and that is the same for all languages.
  24. lyonsperf

Weird Paypal actions

I have Paypal installed on a 2.3 version of osc. Had two instances where a customer was able to put product in their cart, checkout and pay by paypal, without it showing in the admin panel as a new order. Also am not getting emails from paypal anymore when a customer successfully completes their prder and payment has been made.
  25. Last week
  26. artfulweb

Header Tags SEO

My data base table is as follows `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `language_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `products_name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `products_description` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci, `products_url` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_viewed` int(5) DEFAULT '0', `products_seo_description` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci, `products_seo_keywords` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_seo_title` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_head_title_tag_alt` varchar(80) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_head_title_tag_url` varchar(80) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_head_listing_text` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci, `products_head_sub_text` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci, `products_head_breadcrumb_text` varchar(80) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `products_head_additional_words` varchar(256) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL
  27. artfulweb

Header Tags SEO

Does that come from the header tags sql during installation?
  28. Jack_mcs

Header Tags SEO

I seems that something is corrupted. I copied the sql with the intent of trying it here manually but when I pasted it into phpmyadmin, the products_head_listing_text showed as products_h ead_listing_text - notice the head word is corrupted. I tried posting the actual text here but the corruption is hidden when it is posted as code.
  29. artfulweb

Header Tags SEO

OOPS... now it gives me the error : 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '0, products_head_title_tag_alt, products_head_title_tag_url, products_head_bread' at line 1 INSERT INTO products_description (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed, products_seo_title, products_seo_description, products_seo_keywords, 0, products_head_title_tag_alt, products_head_title_tag_url, products_head_breadcrumb_text, products_head_listing_text, products_head_sub_text, products_head_additional_words) SELECT 18204, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, 0, products_seo_title, products_seo_description, products_seo_keywords, 0, products_head_title_tag_alt, products_head_title_tag_url, products_head_breadcrumb_text, products_head_listing_text, products_head_sub_text, products_head_additional_words FROM products_description WHERE products_id = 18199 [TEP STOP] Can not figure out what the ..to use near '0, products_head_title_tag_alt, products_head_title_tag_url, products_head_bread' at line 1 could be as the would seem to be.
  1. Load more activity