Forums

1. News and Announcements

1. News and Announcements

Discussions on news and announcements

1. General Support

General discussions on osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x

2. osCommerce Online Merchant Community Bootstrap Edition

Feature proposals/RFC for osCommerce Online Merchant Community Bootstrap Edition

1. General Discussions

General discussions, marketing tips, ecommerce laws, and general PHP/MySQL technical questions

Community feedback on osCommerce powered stores

Discussions securing osCommerce Online Merchant and websites

Client feedback on jobs taken care of by developers

Ambassadors for life!

Newest Ambassadors

Learn about Ambassadors
  • Live Chat

There are currently 8 users online in the Live Chat area. Come and join us!

• Topics

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• ozEworks

ozEworks provide commercial development services to all versions of osCommerce including MS 2.2., RC(2)a, 2.3, Phoenix as well as forks such as ZenCart.  We have twenty years experience with osCommerce and are official osCommerce Development Partners.  See ozEworks.com 
      · 0 replies
    • Tiffany_Waggoner  »  milerwan

Hi @milerwan, I'm wondering if you could help me with the installation of your Country State Selector module?

I have it downloaded, but due to my lack of experience, I'm just unsure that I'm doing it correctly, and thought I'd come to the source for help first.

Thanks in advance!

· 3 replies
    • burt

v1.0.7.4 is tagged and announced;
      https://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=166
      · 0 replies
    • Steve Coy  »  burt

I have been running os 2.3.3.2 and satisfied with my usage. I have been running this since 2010
      I have requested that I have access to the Phoenix club, but my request seems to be on hold.
      My big question is should I upgrade to V2.3.4 first and then upgrade to the current version of Phoenix.
      If so, how difficult is it to convert my files.  Most likely, I can use mysql and fill in the fields then upload the new fields, however, if there is a script, that would save time....
      PS  I have over 3800 customers and over 15000 items, so these are rather large databases....
      My web url is www.ceitron.com/cart

Please advise.
      Regards,
      Steve Coy
      · 1 reply
    • pedroya2  »  hungryfrank

Easy Admin Group -  phoenix 1.0.7.1
      i installed this module and seems a problem when creating de permission. this install in localhost i seems to do it all right. this screen shots show you more clear...
      the Menu is gonne
      i have tried several... there is a problems
      thank you in advance

· 1 reply
  • Partner News

• KnownHost (Hosting)

KnownHost is currently offering a 40% discount on the first term and 30% off for life for any managed VPS or KVM Cloud product line. Use KH4030 to take advantage of this offer! www.knownhost.com
    • NS8 (Security)

NS8 is a comprehensive fraud prevention platform that combines behavioral analytics, real-time scoring, and global monitoring to help businesses minimize risk.
    • G2A PAY (Payment)

With G2A PAY you enjoy easy access to over 200 global and local payment methods as well as competitive fees, protection against fraud, and a dedicated account manager on hand to offer assistance.
    • AccuWebHosting (Hosting)

AccuWeb Hosting is a feature-packed osCommerce hosting service that has very dependable uptime, excellent customer service, and 1-Click osCommerce installer. Fast SSD hosting for as low as $3.99/Mo.
    • Hostiso (Hosting)

Use: 90%OFF to get 2 months discount on any hosting package!