Just as I figured, the First-Class Intl dropped off of the choices on my site this morning because of the name change. Easy fix....change 'First-Class Mail International Parcel**' to 'First-Class Package International Service**' in the includes/modules/shipping/usps.php. The only bad thing is, international rates skyrocketed. For Example, it was costing me $5.75 to ship 1lb into Canada and my cost is now $9.50. I thought it was calculating wrong when it started pulling those rates in the module but I checked my postal software and indeed they did go up that much. There goes my international business.