XAMPP 1.8.1 for Windows which utilizes the following:
- PHP Version - 5.4.7
- MySQL Version - mysqlnd 5.0.10
- Apache Version - 2.4.3
I have been adding contributions and making edits to the standard install plus adding lot's of products.
I am not planning on going live any time soon.
Here is what I am wondering...
Do I wait for osC v2.4 or upgrade to 2.3.4?
Reason I am asking is it looks like I have to take this route:
- v2.3.3 - to - v184.108.40.206 then,
- v220.127.116.11 - to - v18.104.22.168 then,
- v22.214.171.124 - to - v126.96.36.199 then,
- v188.8.131.52 - to - v184.108.40.206
Will there be an all-at-once upgrade from 2.3.3 or just from 220.127.116.11 to 2.4?
Also will either 18.104.22.168 or 2.4 break my added contributions?
Sorry for so many questions but the more I search and read the forums the more I seem to get confused lately.