- I have inherited this site as the previous developer disappeared or something.
- I don't know oscommerce at all.
- Uses version define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'HST 1.1');
- I've already discussed the version in a different thread, no one knows what version it really is.
- USPS is giving insanely high shipping charges, can't figure out why.
- USPS is also denying valid shipping addresses.
- I cannot figure out how to log into USPS's server/account to check to make sure it's all set up.
- Here is a screenshot of the only relevant USPS info on the website I can find: http://i.imgur.com/xxUuq.png
- As you can see in the picture detailed above, in the sidebar it clearly states "You will need to have registered an account with USPS at http://www.uspsprioritymail.com/et_regcert.html. This link does not work.
- This issue has existed for approx. 2-4 months. I can vouch for it happening at least 1.5 months, as I've been trying to figure it out since then.