I am using osCommerce V2.3.1. The module came preloaded when I downloaded osCommerce.
I have setup and tested my API credentials and they return as a success.
So this is what happens and it does not matter whether I am logged into my account on my website or not, the problem is the same.
1. I choose a product and add it to my cart
2. I click the check out with paypal button which is for paypal express
3. I get taken to the paypal website
4. I choose to pay without logging into paypal and use a credit/debit card instead
5. I enter all my card details then click continue
6. I review all my information including price/delivery/address etc then click pay now
7. I am returned to the Cart Contents page on my website with the cart showing as empty
8. I have no emails to show the payment has gone through
9. I have no customer emails to say I have bought anything
10. No payment has gone into my account on paypal.
The final part is somehow being bypassed and payment is not going through to my paypal account and I am being returned to my shopping cart on my site which is now showing as empty.
If I now click any other link on my website the items re-appear in my shopping cart.
So do you think the problem is at Paypal or is it something on my site configuration or in the code of one of my php files.
Has anyone else come across this problem? Why am I redirected to my shopping cart and not the checkout page?
Thank you for any help
Edited by offie, 06 June 2011 - 12:54 PM.