This is my first post here and I hope I'll have some answers on my issue.
I trying to do some searches of my products like on the following website: http://sifam.fr/product.php
1. customer selects printer brand from drop down box, e.g. HP, Canon, Lexmark.
2. customer then selects printer model from 2nd drop down box, i.e. if customer selected HP in 1st box then all HP models should appear in second box.
(No models should appear in 2nd box until customer has selected brand in first box)
3. Search results return all ink cartridges & associated products for that particular printer only.
4. Some ink cartridges can be used in multiple printers and so these products will need to appear in multiple search results.
I did a lot of researches on the web to find the way to do that but with no luck...
Is there a contribution to achieve that? In which direction should I look ?
Thanks in advance.
Latest News: (loading..)
cgkinderMember Since 25 Jun 2012
OFFLINE Last Active Jun 29 2012 01:33 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 254
- Age 32 years old
- Birthday February 6, 1981
- Website URL http://www.sebastien-muller.com
cgkinder hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show