Jump to content



bigbob2

Member Since 21 Aug 2008
OFFLINE Last Active Feb 28 2017 22:07
-----

Topics I've Started

Our database contents are open!

19 February 2017 - 22:19

Out of the blue I got an email today to say that there is a bug in our web site and that the sender can access our database.  They attached screenshots where they can indeed access our database.  They want me to contact them for advice on how to fix it.  What do I do???  Where could the breach be???

 

Thanks.


Admin has started failing to update order status

21 September 2016 - 20:38

I'm running a healthy v2.3.4 site, which in the last couple of weeks has started to develop an issue.  about 40% of the time, when we update the customer status, it comes up with a red X to show that the customer has not been notified, despite the fact that we always leave that option selected.  Sometimes you can try 2 or 3 times before it does notify the customer and occasionally it just deletes the order entirely when you try to update the status.  I have been using OSC for many many years without any issues, so I would love some ideas on what I could test, try or change to fix this frustrating and potentially dangerous issue.

 

Thanks

Kev