A rewrite of the Store Open/Closed addon. The closing of pages is an option so it could be used in a store that's open all the time , e.g. to display whether the customer service phone line is operating.
Written for osc 2.3.4 BS Gold and upwards.
Set store opening times and open and close checkout:
- Set opening & closing time for each weekday – or set the day to closed
- Define dates and ranges for holidays in the current year; choose to use European or US date format in admin settings
- Set time zone of store to allow for server and store in different zones
- Format for date displays in catalogue and admin are taken from language files to support multi-language/international stores
- Option to close store checkout (or any other pages) by diverting to the Store Times page during closed hours
- Store Times page displays shop hours and holidays
- Header message displays store status
- Dashboard module shows current status and allows admin to override it
- On installation, picks up opening times and holidays from addon 8044 Store Open/Closed if available
This uses the hooks system and tabbed display of admin / orders implemented by the Paypal App.
It adds a tab to admin / orders which lists all orders from the customer of the current order.
The current order is highlighted. Clicking on one of the other orders will load it instead.
Works for all orders, not just those paid by Paypal.
Compatible with the tabbed admin orders page of the Paypal App in any version of osCommerce (2.2RC2, 2.3.x).
FILENAMES DEPRECATED - if your admin / orders page is not called orders.php you'll have to change the hard-coded name in the module.
Not compatible with BS EDGE Hooks of 2016-10-03 (which don't cover admin).
Uses tradition language defines, not Paypal App-style.
Just copy the 3 files to your store.
No code changes and no admin install - it just works.
I am uploading to the addons area a version of the standard Worldpay Hosted Payments module with a couple of small improvements that improve the shopper experience and make shop admin easier.
The enhancements lie in the processing of shopper responses and payment messages, so that:
when the transaction is cancelled in Worldpay, the shopper is transferred back to the checkout payment page in osc, to complete the purchase in another way
when the transaction is authorised, the payment message is decoded and fraud checking results are added to the order status history. This saves logging into Worldpay to check each transaction before fulfilling the order.
Example of fraud checking info:
Country match: Matched
3D secure: Authenticated
Link to the addon to follow once uploaded.
Github users with stores based on osc 2.3.4BS Edge can get the modified code in this branch: