• -

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (1)
Photo

Problem installing "Social Login" Box

Posted by svapare on 11 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hello everybody,

i installed "Social Login" box, but I've these problems:

the login social is visible when You click the account link and you may enter in the customer area.

The "Social Login" box is not visible in the main page and is not visible in the admin area at the address :catalog/admin/modules.php?set=boxes
There's the box, at the upper right of the screen, telling there's a new module to install, when i click on the link the installation procedure starts but reports the following error message:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 227

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 228

I click on "save" button and a white page appears with the following message:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 35

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/italiano/modules.php:53) in/home/svapareb/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

....and the module is not shown in the list of available boxes.

Any one can help?

Is this "social login" box an addon you are attempting to install?  If so, please have a look for a support thread, or if there is not one, please ask in the forum for advice from other users of the addon.