Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

found a small issue in categories.php and fixed

Posted by dadada on 10 March 2011 - 12:27

Hello,
::: Apply this changes only in v2.3.1.
I found an issue in catalog/admin/categories.php
There are no defined $products_name and $products_description into categories.php file (in v2.3.1). Because there is no preview option when we update the product in v2.3.1.

###Find:
(isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))
###Replace with:
tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])
============================================================================================================================
###Find:
(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))
###Replace with:
tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])
============================================================================================================================
Regards.

Please ignore the previous post and apply the following changes:

-Open the file catalog/admin/categories.php

###Find:
(isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))
###Replace with:
(($form_action == 'update_product') ? tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']) : '')
###Find:
(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))
###Replace with:
(($form_action == 'update_product') ? tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']) : '')
###Find:
(isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))
###Replace with:
(($form_action == 'update_product') ? tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']) : '')

Updating version to: 2.3.1

Updating severity to: 1 - Low
Updating status to: Fixed
Updating version to: 2.3.2
Issue fixed in: 2.3.2

Fix has been committed which is slightly different to the one proposed. Thanks for the report

changed version to: 2.3.1
changed fixed-in version to: 2.3.3