• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems after installation

fassihi

Hi,

I just installed osCommerce locally on my machine and these are the errors that show up on the top of the page:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_197a9bd8afe445f7b516b29f70996807, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Could anyone help me in this respect!?

Regards,

Amir

Hi,

I just installed osCommerce locally on my machine and these are the errors that show up on the top of the page:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_197a9bd8afe445f7b516b29f70996807, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\Projects\Resources\E-Commerce Source Code\oscommerce-2.2ms2\oscommerce-2.2ms2\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Could anyone help me in this respect!?

Regards,

Amir

In your configure.php files try changing

this

define('STORE_SESSIONS', ' '); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

to this

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived