• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SMTP Authentication and OSCommerce

bscanzoni

It could be languages or another global variable issue. I used to set breakpoint in tp_ modules and print the mimemessage class.

I thnk I found something: Your phpmailer contribution does not like addresses like Name <email@@address.com> in SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, so I changed in checkout_process.php from:

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

to

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

I suspect the problem with email templates will be the same.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@@piernas yes its true. Only one simple email address is acceptable.

// send emails to other people
        if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
          $mimemessage->send('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, STORE_OWNER, EMAIL_FROM, 'email_subject', $order['customers_firstname']));
        }

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

@@Gergely Thanks, I've changed the constants to new variables that splits names and addresses and now it works :)

Do you plan to publish it as an addon? I've made some other tweaks (like a switch to choose in config if using the addon or the standard osc method) in case you want them.

I have no plan to do an addon. I prefer to built in the core directly.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived