• 20 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 13:33

Put your ideas and other hot for connectivity with Winbank Piraeus Greece

#2   sugarenia

sugarenia
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:44

I'm sure there are programmers out there that figured it out, but I still got some questions.

I've modified the DeltaPay module which can be found at contributions to reflect WinBank options.

The problem is, WinBank requires a unique code, before the end of the process. So, the order_id is not yet generated. The only viable solution to this problem, as far as I know, is make a new table in database and associate 20-digit random codes with order ids.

I'm at a loss as far as the URLs that the bank requires are concerned. Which URLs should I provide them as the "OK" and "ERROR" page?

#3   eBoxgr

eBoxgr
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 16:47

I'm sure there are programmers out there that figured it out, but I still got some questions.

I've modified the DeltaPay module which can be found at contributions to reflect WinBank options.

The problem is, WinBank requires a unique code, before the end of the process. So, the order_id is not yet generated. The only viable solution to this problem, as far as I know, is make a new table in database and associate 20-digit random codes with order ids.

I'm at a loss as far as the URLs that the bank requires are concerned. Which URLs should I provide them as the "OK" and "ERROR" page?

what kind of system winbank use? is it similar to Eurobank's ?