• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

lets have a look at we have got here then.

Radioactive Frog

i have changed the title that says lets have a look at what we have got here then...

and now the image that appeasrs to the rite of that has gone :( but im not sure why..... :( could someone enlighten me..... i am not insistant on having it there so if there is a way of removing it then i would do that !!

thanks

What file did you change?

The image is in most of the files and has this code

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_products_new.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

to remove the icon change the code by adding // thus

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php //echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_products_new.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Just the ones in catalog no sub directories.

Do you wish to remove the image?

Still did not say which file you changed

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

yeah for now i just want to remove the image.

sorry i forgot to say about the file i changed, errrm it is the one with the title Lets have a lok here then in it, i think it was /includes/languages/english/index.php

thanks for your help i will try to edit the files in the catalog file

G

The file you have changed would not remove the image from the front page, only change the title text.

I would guess that there is more title text than screen width and that this has pushed the image out.

can you post a url to the site?

No problem

The image is there on my screen at 1024 x 768 and also at 800 x 600

I thought you meant the main page.

Yes no image in Products in this category only an image placeholder, looks like no image has been loaded for the product category along with all the products or the images are in the wrong folder.

Archived