• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order_total.php Class File

blueline

I am working on a heavily modded osC store, and one of the things I am doing is tiered pricing. All product cost the same, buy 1 and it's $10. Buy 2 and they are $18 (collectively) and so on.

I have rewritten the shopping_cart.php class file to allow this. The only problem I am having is with the checkout_confirmation.php page. This uses the order_total.php class file.

Can anyone explain to me how this class file works? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

It works in conjuction with the catalog/includes/modules/order_total modules - it is best understood but viewing it in conjunction with one of these - I wrote a simple surcharge module this way.

HTH

Matti

Thanks for the help.

I noticed that in modules/order_total/ot_total.php this code displays the total price:

function process() {
     global $order, $currencies;

$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',
                             'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->format($order->info['total'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b>',
                             'value' => $order->info['total']);
   }

Any idea where $order->info['total'] is actually processed? I am figuring that once I can tackle that, I will be ok.

Thanks again,

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

Archived