• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.5

scendent

Hi All,

Does anyone have all the files in one package for MS1? Sorry, but I always have to update 4 or 5 versions to find out that it still has some bugs in other mods...

If you have it please email me [email protected]

Best regards,

Lonny

P.S. I know you all work hard and give you all alot of credit.

I also have an error in catalog/specials.php on line 150

but this line is the last one and is empty?

???

Thanks.

Birdie- you don't say what the error on the specials.php page is however, I was receiving a parse error of unexpected $ on several pages and the line referenced was empty I was able to fix this by inserting } at the end of the line. So if line 150 is empty it would be at the end of line 149. Also thanks for the tip on the "else" problem

Sinbad

"Mine is not the only way, mine is just another way

Is it possible to have more than one extra group? For example, I have both a wholesale and distributor group that need different pricing than retail.

Also.... Is it possible to have an admin editing tool for the groups? Just a thought. I don't have enough knowledge in this area to make something like this yet.

That all being said - THANK YOU SO MUCH for this great modification!!

Have a great day!

Heather

Hi!

I found the answer to my last question. I'm sorry to bother you about that. :oops:

Now here's my new question:

I have Separate Pricing per Customer v3.5 installed and was trying to make Easy Populate v2.61.1-MS2 with it.

I looked in the manual and found these instructions:

For use with the Separate Price per Customer contrib:

Edit easypopulate.php. Find function ep_create_file_layout around line 655. Uncomment all rows in that function that look like this:

#'v_customer_price_1' => $iii++,

#'v_customer_group_id_1' => $iii++,

Only uncomment the pairs of lines for as many prices as you are using. I.E. If you are using Retail and Wholesale, then only umcomment the lines that end in _1 and _2. If you have 3 levels of prices, uncomment the _1, _2, and _3 lines.

The comments in the code should help you locate these rows.

Now, I have searched and searched and can't find this code. This is the closest I can find:

// this is for the separate price per customer module

if (isset($filelayout['v_customer_price_1'])){

$sql2 = "SELECT

customers_group_price,

customers_group_id

FROM

products_groups

WHERE

products_id = " . $row['v_products_id'] . "

ORDER BY

customers_group_id"

;

$result2 = tep_db_query($sql2);

$ll = 1;

$row2 = tep_db_fetch_array($result2);

while( $row2 ){

$row['v_customer_group_id_' . $ll] = $row2['customers_group_id'];

$row['v_customer_price_' . $ll] = $row2['customers_group_price'];

$row2 = tep_db_fetch_array($result2);

$ll++;

}

}

Now, I can see that this is for the mod I need, my question is... How do I make it work? I don't know enough to do this on my own (though I'm trying to learn) and am just at a loss at what needs to be there.

I have 3 price levels: Retail, Wholesale, and Distributor, so I need to make it download and upload for all three, if possible. I've tried to do it just with no mods to the code (other than the config section at the top) and it only downloads the retail price though I've entered the extra prices on a few of the items. (I'm sure you all knew that before I said it, but I just thought it best to mention.)

I really appreciate everything that the authors of these scripts have done to make it easy for people with minimal php knowledge to use this fantastically versatile shopping cart for our sites. In appreciation, if anyone wants to purchase anything from my site make sure to let me know that you are involved in this and I'll give you 30% off any retail order (http://www.unycornesdreams.com.) Just choose money order as the payment and mention in the comments section you are from the osCommerce Board and what payment method you would prefer. I'll send you an invoice with 30% off the retail price.

Anyway.... Thanks again for all the help I've received and all help I will get in the future!

Have a great day!

Heather

Ok... I'm feeling REALLY stupid!!

I posted this to the wrong board! I meant to post two different posts in the right subject! :oops:

Ok, I'm off to bed now.

Sorry about that.

Have a great day!

Heather

but another problem is that if i want to edit a special article the page is empty. I can create and delete but not edit.

I have the same issue. When I choose to edit an item in the specials all the comes up is a page with Specials listed on the top under the header, the left colum and the area where the editing information is suppossed to come up is completely blank.

Don't know the fix on this, but I thought I'd mention it in case someone else does.

:D

Have a great day!

Heather

I also have an error in catalog/specials.php on line 151

Here is how the code reads (with 151 being the last line:

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Now this is the same on EVERY other page that I have and I don't have a problem on the others.....

Any ideas?

TIA!

Heather

I also have an error in catalog/specials.php on line 151

Here is how the code reads (with 151 being the last line:

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

Now this is the same on EVERY other page that I have and I don't have a problem on the others.....

Any ideas?

TIA!

Heather

Heather, try inserting a closing bracket at the end of the line in front of the ? see below

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');} ?>

Sinbad

Heather, try inserting a closing bracket at  the end of the line in front of the ? see below

THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you!

It works perfectly now!

Have a great day!

Heather

Heather, try inserting a closing bracket at  the end of the line in front of the ? see below

THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you!

It works perfectly now!

Have a great day!

Heather

Hi,

does everything works fine for you?? *wonder*

Also the other bugs mentioned above?

Thanks.

Sorry, should have clarified... Just the catalog/specials.php works.

I was most concerned about that as I put this mod in a working store and my customers couldn't view the entire specials page.

The rest is still buggy.

Thanks again!

Heather

POSSIBLE BUG!

Does anyone else recognize this problem?

The shopping cart recognizes an individual price purchase right. BUT the calculation of the sub-total seems to be according to the "retail" or normal price...

The checkout proceeds as it is supposed to. but it would still be nice to get the item prices agree with the sub-total in the shopping_cart.php page.

Am I the only one who has this problem? If not, could someone have a look at it?

I think this is the area to change. but unfortunately my php is still on the learning stage...

function show_total() {

$this->calculate();

Hi i got the same problem, except that it's even more severe :s

My shopping cart doesn't display the correct sub-total,

my checkout_process also doesn't display the correct individual prices neither the sub-total ...

how can i fix this?

all id's welcome!

greetz,

zilla

Birdie,

Yes everthing is working fine no calcaulation problems or other bugs mentioned I have tested it using 3 groups with different pricing. Not having any other contributions installed at the time I installed this might have helped. Now I'm trying to use printable catalog with this one and have run into a few snags but I'm working with the author of that to get a workaround. I'll see if he would like to contribute the workaround for use with the special pricing mod as it was orginally design for the discount mod.

Sinbad

I'm reading through all the posts, trying to figure out, is this mod for ocOmmerce 2.2-MS1 or MS2. How is it working for everybody?

If it is for MS2, is it possible to upgrade from 1 to 2, or do you have to do a fresh install?

Dear sir,

How can I combin default_specials(fix default_specials) into this one.

<?php

/*

$Id: default_specials.php,v 2.0 2003/06/13

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

?>

<!-- default_specials //-->

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_DEFAULT_SPECIALS, strftime('%B')));

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false, tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS));

$new = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS);

$info_box_contents = array();

$row = 0;

$col = 0;

while ($default_specials = tep_db_fetch_array($new)) {

$default_specials['products_name'] = tep_get_products_name($default_specials['products_id']);

$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="smallText" width="33%" valign="top"',

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $default_specials["products_id"]) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $default_specials['products_image'], $default_specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $default_specials['products_id']) . '">' . $default_specials['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($default_specials['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($default_specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($default_specials['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($default_specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>');

$col ++;

if ($col > 2) {

$col = 0;

$row ++;

}

}

new contentBox($info_box_contents);

?>

<!-- default_specials_eof //-->

anybody can help me,thank you.

Hello,

I inserted all code as described, and I get various Prices for e?very gruop.

If I then go and buy, the Prices are changed to the original price.

I guess that any customer will become quite angry if I do not maintain the actual prices.

As well the product price is changed but in the new_product the price is not displayed correct

Please let me know how to handle

Thanks very much

Thomas

Hi all, i've istalled the version 3.3, cause my shop is running on a MS1 version, and at the moment i don't have time to redo everything on my site. The problem is that i'd like to combine thge "quick update" mod with "separate price ..", i'm trying but with poor success atm... someone have already tryied this one out? any suggestion? thx a lot to the community.. bye

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

ok i am having a hard time with this contribution: here are the three things that i am having problem with.

One:

catlog/products_new.php

find code and replace:

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($products_new['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id']));

i can not find this line of code any where.

Two:

where is the database_table.php file located at. i looked everywhere. the readme file says to look here

catalog/includes/database_tables.php

and i can't find it anywhere.

Three:

same as above

where is the database_table.php file located at. i looked everywhere. the readme file says to look here

Admin/includes/database_tables.php

and i can't find it anywhere.

Biscochitos almost as good as grandma

database_tables.php is in catalog/includes

of you do not find it there your system will ton run.

pull down all of your internet files - you will find it there

the code, or a very similar code is in

products_new.php

cant believe you do not find it.

ok so i took a deeper look at the file under the file

catalog/products_new.php

and i still can not find the bit of code. This is what i am looking at maybe you can point out the bit of code that needs to be replaced

<?php

/*

$Id: products_new.php,v 1.24 2003/02/13 04:23:23 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_products_new.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name";

$products_new_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW, $products_new_query_raw, $products_new_numrows);

$products_new_query = tep_db_query($products_new_query_raw);

while ($products_new = tep_db_fetch_array($products_new_query)) {

$products_new_array[] = array('id' => $products_new['products_id'],

'name' => $products_new['products_name'],

'image' => $products_new['products_image'],

'price' => $products_new['products_price'],

'specials_price' => $products_new['specials_new_products_price'],

'tax_class_id' => $products_new['products_tax_class_id'],

'date_added' => tep_date_long($products_new['products_date_added']),

'manufacturer' => $products_new['manufacturers_name']);

}

require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'products_new.php');

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($products_new_numrows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'))) {

?>

<tr>

<td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo $products_new_split->display_count($products_new_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW); ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE; ?> <?php echo $products_new_split->display_links($products_new_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

last thing I have downloaded the whole oscommerce and I still can not find the database_tables.php file maybe you can give me better instructions on how to find the file

I think you will have to email me the files because the only thing i see around line 83 is

<tr>

<td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo $products_new_split->display_count($products_new_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW); ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE; ?> <?php echo $products_new_split->display_links($products_new_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

and i still can find the database_tables.php files

thank you so much for taking your time.