• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

make boxes align totally right ( all the way )

Berkz

have a peek a wiki.oscommerce.com with some tweaking you can do that

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Hi Berkz,

I am not sure if this is what you were thinking, but you can open up default.php and change the table parameters in the body to cellspacing="0", which will move the boxes over to the edges. I still have a small gap in the edges of my shop, and would like to know how to move the boxes so there is no gap at all too. It is not in the wiki, you are right.

If you change the cellspacing to 0, then the side boxes and middle table are flush, but then it can be crowded. I think if you experiment with transparent gifs as spacers, you can tweak it. I am working on this for my shop right now. If anyone has any hints to help position information- would be cool! :)

If you are trying to get rid of the entire gap you will need to modify the margin. There are a few different margin settings that you can add to the body tag. I have place an example below of them.

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

Remember... Pillage BEFORE you burn!

Archived